• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total drama chief downgrade

Pretty straightfoward, how the hell does sinking a small island by making a hole in the middle is "likely 6-C"

Consider a city block sized ship, a 9-B or 9-A can punch holes in the lower floors and sink the ship, does that make them 8-B? No.

And chief did that as preparations, not at once, is the same as a 8-B destroying a town overtime.

He should just be "Unknown".

Normally an Island doesn't sink the same way a boat does; unless the land underneath was also completely destroyed. But it's more so toon physics mostly. I agree that the feat should just be unknown however.

Normally an Island doesn't sink the same way a boat does; unless the land underneath was also completely destroyed. But it's more so toon physics mostly. I agree that the feat should just be unknown however.
It was definitely shown to be a chain reaction. You know what else is a chain reaction and worked similarly to what happened to the island? Sinkholes. That's really the closest real-life explanation to what happened here. And yes, artificially-caused sinkholes can happen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinkhole

I know what a sink hole is; it's all over the news and I did read the science of what happens; the water rearranges the sand or dirt underneath the pavement or whatever causing the surface to become imbalanced and for them to be collapsed via gravity. I know the nephew of a former president who died from a sinkhole, but that's off topic. And the world's largest sinkhole was 520 meters in diameter and 320 meters deep. But I can't find a good source comparing the islands of Muskoka for reference. However, I highly doubt a sinkhole large enough to sink an entire island exists like that.

Well they did state the island was small enough to sink via a hole, and the island does seem relative small

I think we agreed to remove the Island level rating. But was just listing it as unknown or removing the key outright agreed more?

Back