• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Condition's

-Speed Equal

-6-B version's are used

-In character and willing to kill

-Starts 2 meters away from each other and fight takes place in Marineford
1526c14fb312e321ddb7ed584c19b7e61a1ac8c7 hq
Hitsuhitsu

Errr I wanna say Toshiro via flash freezing which nullifies powers

How high is Toshiro on the 6-B scale?

Toshiro wins quite easily, tbh. He can instantly freeze Akainu, negate his powers and shatter him. If Akainu ever lands a hit, he'll just get frozen anyways.

Hitsugaya is scaling to 40 teratons so Akainu is a little stronger. But still, I don't see how Akainu doesn't get flash frozen with his powers nullified.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hitsugaya is scaling to 40 teratons so Akainu is a little stronger. But still, I don't see how Akainu doesn't get flash frozen with his powers nullified.
is that a vote for toshiro?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Errr I wanna say Toshiro via flash freezing which nullifies powers

How high is Toshiro on the 6-B scale?
are you voting for toshiro or are you still deciding?

Not sure how Hitsugaya freezes Akainu. First he needs a setup and second, any ice will get instantly melted just by being near Akainu. Also, Akainu has better AP.

Bepo4151 said:
Not sure how Hitsugaya freezes Akainu. First he needs a setup and second, any ice will get instantly melted just by being near Akainu. Also, Akainu has better AP.
i dunno about "instantly" also why "setup"? it's flash freeze for a reason

@Bepo

Four seconds hardly counts as a major setup and that's for Shikai Hyōketsu which freezes all matter in front of him which would include Akainu's magma. Akainu isn't killing Hitsugaya in four seconds. Besides, he can instantly flash freeze Akainu and nullify his powers. And they're starting just two meters apart, so Akainu attempts to touch him and gets frozen solid into a nice human shaped ice sculpture. Maybe.

@Yomi

For now, yeah.

Again Toshiro.

He has Power Nullification and he can freeze all matters (fire , air , water , earth ) including Reishi.

So he can win this easily.

@Yomi

Perhaps. I'm not sure how Toshiro's flash freezing would work on Akainu's intang. Can you really nullify the powers of something with an attack when said attack can't even touch them to begin with?

Still need some more time to vote.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Yomi

Perhaps. I'm not sure how Toshiro's flash freezing would work on Akainu's intang. Can you really nullify the powers of something with an attack when said attack can't even touch them to begin with?

Still need some more time to vote.
Logia intangibility works by the user turning into the said element their devil fruit is made of (in this case,magma)

Can you really nullify the powers of something with an attack when said attack can't even touch them to begin with?

Don't confuse it with Spatial Intangibility wherein your own physical body can't be touched entirely.

akainu can still be possibly harmed by certian attacks in his lava form.

Toshiro's presence alone would solidify him if he turns into lava thus making him more susceptible to flash freeze than he already is.

In this case, I'd definitely argue that Toshiro's ice acts as a direct counter to Akainu's magma based intangibility. He's intangible because he turns into magma and objects 'pass through' magma (though they'd likely melt in the process). Same with how one can throw a pencil through smoke. On the one piece home page it says that things that act as a direct counter to a logia's intagibility would harm said logia, which makes sense to me. Seeing as how ice, and really the cold aspect of said ice would be able to effect Akainu even while in his magma state, Toshiro has a direct counter to his intangibility. But his flash freeze would simply negate his powers anyway, and Akainu doesn't have any counter to that. Seeing as how Toshiro froze reishi, as well as the abilities given by the essential god of the bleach verse (albeit temporarily), I see no reason as to why he wouldn't be able to just freeze and negate the abilities of Akainu and shatter him with his zanpakuto.

Going with Toshiro.

I know how Logia intang works already lmao

See I'm more worried about how the flash freezing would interact with the Magu Magu no Mi. Would the ice simply melt near his presence? But for now you can count my vote for Toshiro until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back