• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) vs Cirno (Touhou Project)

The prodigy who rarely wins without help vs the 9 ball who rarely wins at all. Ice abound for an ultimate showdown

Starts 12 meters apart

In-character

Speed Equalized

Access to their entire arsenal

Victory through surrender (say 3 or 4 Cirno defeats?), incapacitation, or death

R1 - Solo round in Tokyo

That's alot of Cirno for one day, I gotta tell.

Are you sure to pick Ice against 9 though? Her's entire concept is base on that, so pretty much any of his Ice move is going to be severly ineffective, or downright not working and end up feeding Cirno. Not to mention she got Mt.Fuji on her side (along with the entire planet, lonely planet case) . So yeah, my vote is on 9.

If Toshiro can last until he reaches adult form then he should have enough power to easily take Cirno down. Although the chances of that happening are slim

Toshiro has a higher output. Even if Cirno can regen he only has to take her down a couple of time. And speed is equalized. I'm more wondering if his freezing could bypass Cirno's regen but probably not since it can't seem to put down beings made of energy.

More precisely, she's made from nature. Even if he could pulled that final move, and if somehow that move worked and seal her ability, if he broke it then she could just revived from that ice again. And check by the amount of ice she have around her, she's never going to run out of steam.

sorry i am wrong cirno ability is manipilation of cold not ice so she can do nothing to shota captain's ice so I remove that reply above

if she can't control ice Toshiro winwith higher skill even average strength is lower

That if you only count Gensokyo Cirno though. I'm frankly not bothered to calculate Earth Cirno properly because it's nigh-impossible, but, back-in-the-envelope calculate, you need to melt the two polar ice cap, tilted the earth back-up to eliminate winter and kick-started the global warming to probably Venus level to actually kill her.

...Assuming she could use all of that untouched resource though.

Back