• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Torture Princess: Fremd Torturchen Profile Creation

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Introduction

Hello. Recently I have started rereading Torture Princess: Fremd Torturchen and making profiles for the characters. This CRT is to go over the sandboxes I have created to see if they meet the criteria and maybe gather more input from people who are more knowledgeable or have read the series too.

Sandboxes

The following sandboxes include the most important characters that appear in Volume 1 and that only. The main characters and antagonists, essentially.

Elisabeth Le Fanu
Kaito Sena
Hina
Vlad
The Earl
The Knight

So yeah, that's about it. The characters each one scales to will be linked when profiles are made, and stuff like Tier code will be corrected to {{}} when published also, just a heads up and all that.

Last edited:
I think everything is fine obviously since I was involved with it. Though I think we should also add Danmaku to Elisabeth's page since she sent thousands of stakes to pierce the flesh monster which I think should count, and other than that I'm pretty sure the correct spelling is "Kaiser" instead of "Keiser" so that might also need to be fixed. I also still oppose the list ability format and will always do until the end.

And also, I finally finished the draft for the verse page here.

I think everything is fine obviously since I was involved with it. Though I think we should also add Danmaku to Elisabeth's page since she sent thousands of stakes to pierce the flesh monster which I think should count,
Oh yeah, even if that doesn't, when fighting Vlad, she created hundreds of chains.
and other than that I'm pretty sure the correct spelling is "Kaiser" instead of "Keiser" so that might also need to be fixed.
Yeah, thanks. Just double checked and you're right.
I also still oppose the list ability format and will always do until the end.

And also, I finally finished the draft for the verse page here.
Might as well change it. As long as the abilities stay bolded I don't mind which is used.

Also yeah, thanks.

Yeah, we should. I already posted this in content promotion thread for more people to see but ultimately IG staff input is the most important.
Indeed, let's just hope this thread gets enough traction.

Another minor thing, but I think we should also list Subsonic travel speed in Elisabeth's page, since sometimes travel speed can be useful as well.

Changed the P&A section and added Danmaku for Elisabeth.

Also will add subsonic travel speed like you suggested.
Alright, there's also one more minor thing I'd like to say which is that I think the Resistance to Disease Manipulation should be at the end of the list instead since usually resistances are listed at the end. Also, don't forget to fix Keiser into Kaiser. (Sorry if I'm saying too much)

Alright, there's also one more minor thing I'd like to say which is that I think the Resistance to Disease Manipulation should be at the end of the list instead since usually resistances are listed at the end.
Yeah sure that sounds fine.
Also, don't forget to fix Keiser into Kaiser. (Sorry if I'm saying too much)
Actually I'm incredibly bored so having to talk to someone is nice.

Btw, could you add a "Calculations" section under "Powers of the Verse"? Something like:
== Calculations ==
[[User blog:StorytellingDemonKing/A flesh monster destroys a castles wall|A flesh monster destroys a stone castles wall]]: '''949016250J or 0.22682032743786 Tons Of TNT (Small Building level+)'''

Alright, I added it. There's also another minor thing I thought, but shouldn't Hina have Inorganic Physiology or something along those lines considering she's an automaton? Other than that I think that should be everything, I have no other suggestions as of now.

Alright, I added it. There's also another minor thing I thought, but shouldn't Hina have Inorganic Physiology or something along those lines considering she's an automaton? Other than that I think that should be everything, I have no other suggestions as of now.
Yeah, true. I will add that.

Hold on a moment, there's something we nearly overlooked that I just realized. Shouldn't Elisabeth also have Immortality as well? Considering the fact that she casually survived a hole being punched through her gut and her pulling her organs out and regenerating all that. Honestly, I don't know how this slipped past me. And I'm pretty sure Kaito should also have Type 1 Immortality if I'm not mistaken.

Hold on a moment, there's something we nearly overlooked that I just realized. Shouldn't Elisabeth also have Immortality as well? Considering the fact that she casually survived a hole being punched through her gut and her pulling her organs out and regenerating all that. Honestly, I don't know how this slipped past me. And I'm pretty sure Kaito should also have Type 1 Immortality if I'm not mistaken.
Elisabeth, Kaito should have Immortality Type 1 and 2. Other Demon contracts should have Type 1.

Elisabeth, Kaito should have Immortality Type 1 and 2. Other Demon contracts should have Type 1.
Yeah, I also wanted to say that Hina should also possibly have Type 1 but I'm unsure, my memory is kind of foggy so I'm not 100% certain about that. But other than that, I think that's all. We just need to wait until staff comes and evaluates the pages.

Yeah, I also wanted to say that Hina should also possibly have Type 1 but I'm unsure, my memory is kind of foggy so I'm not 100% certain about that. But other than that, I think that's all. We just need to wait until staff comes and evaluates the pages.
Dolls can appear to wear down. Like in the castle of Feifdom, one of Vlads Dolls was stated to have a crack along side it's cheek and be "older'.

First. Idk the verse but i evaluate the abilities and seems fine, also you will need calculations for the tiers and speed ig. Beside that everything is fine.

First. Idk the verse but i evaluate the abilities and seems fine, also you will need calculations for the tiers and speed ig. Beside that everything is fine.
Thanks for the evaluation. For tiers, they have a calculation. The Knight scales above a feat his underling did (Will be linked on his profile when made) and everyone else upscales from that. As for speed, The Knight uses lightning and can even catch his own, which is accepted as MHS+ (Around Mach 1800 IIRC)

Bump. Dereck already evaluated the profiles and said they are fine. If there are no more issues I can start creating the profiles.

Bump. Dereck already evaluated the profiles and said they are fine. If there are no more issues I can start creating the profiles.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure profile creation in the first place doesn't need evaluation so just having one staff evaluation should be more than enough. I think we can just create the profiles now and if there are any issues then it can be brought up later.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure profile creation in the first place doesn't need evaluation so just having one staff evaluation should be more than enough. I think we can just create the profiles now and if there are any issues then it can be brought up later.
Yeah, I kind of know that but I always make CRT's to be safe.

Created Elisabeth's profile

Back