• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Torture Princess: Fremd Torturchen General Discussion

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Hello and welcome to
Torture Princess: Fremd Torturchen
General Discussion thread!
Torture_Princess_Cover.png

Finally, this LN is extremely underrated. It definitely deserves more attention than it has now.

Also, are there perhaps any good matchups for any of the characters?

Yes. Really hoping for an anime adaptation. From what I heard the LN is already finished. As for its popularity in Japan, I have no clue.
I really hope it gets one, it's definitely one of the cooler LNs I've read so far, especially with its gory and dark nature. And if they do make an anime of it I hope they don't cut things down or censor it too much.

I will start reading Volume 2 and gathering scans. I've already read it but don't remember much.
I'll read Volume 2 later, unfortunately I can't right now since I'm kind of busy with real life stuff and when I'm not I have a crippling VN addiction (it comes and goes) that compels me to read more and more VNs (I still have 6 more on my list before I'm finally free of it), hopefully I can read Volume 2 after I finish all that.

I see. Will try not to spoil anything in that case.
Yeah, thanks. I can try reading bit by bit probably, but it'll be hard to read the entirety of it in one or two sittings which is how I usually read LNs.
Actually want to get into VN, right now I'm playing Dies Irae Amantes Amantes
While it's probably not something I'd recommend to a beginner, Dies Irae is in my opinion one of the greatest VNs I've read, so that's a good choice.

Yeah, thanks. I can try reading bit by bit probably, but it'll be hard to read the entirety of it in one or two sittings which is how I usually read LNs.
Yeah that's fair. Volume 2 alone has 278 pages. It's one of the lengthier LN series IMO
While it's probably not something I'd recommend to a beginner, Dies Irae is in my opinion one of the greatest VNs I've read, so that's a good choice.
I just heard good reviews and the art is what I love the most.

Yeah that's fair. Volume 2 alone has 278 pages. It's one of the lengthier LN series IMO
That's quite longer than usual, yeah, but I've heard of 500 page LNs so it's not the longest for sure.
I just heard good reviews and the art is what I love the most.
The art is really good yeah, I also really like the writing and the tiny details throughout the entire thing, don't forget the characters which is probably the best part of the entire VN.

That's quite longer than usual, yeah, but I've heard of 500 page LNs so it's not the longest for sure.
First time hearing 500 page LN being a thing lol
The art is really good yeah, I also really like the writing and the tiny details throughout the entire thing, don't forget the characters which is probably the best part of the entire VN.
Yeah the writing and characters are great. Ren is probably my favorite so far.

First time hearing 500 page LN being a thing lol
Well it's extremely unlikely, said LN is also coincidentally Kokubyaku no Avesta, which is kind of understandable considering the fact that it only has 4 volumes and nothing else.
Yeah the writing and characters are great. Ren is probably my favorite so far.
Just wait until you get to the later parts then.

Also, do you perhaps know how many volumes of Torture Princess are they planning to release? If I'm not mistaken, there are around 10 currently, right?

Well it's extremely unlikely, said LN is also coincidentally Kokubyaku no Avesta, which is kind of understandable considering the fact that it only has 4 volumes and nothing else.
I see.
Just wait until you get to the later parts then.
Yeah.
Also, do you perhaps know how many volumes of Torture Princess are they planning to release? If I'm not mistaken, there are around 10 currently, right?
IIRC there are 10 Volumes in Japanese and 9 have already been officially translated.

Been a while since last talked about Torture Princess. Anyway, I will start reading Volume 2 and get through at least Chapter 1, hopefully there will be some possible additions already. Mostly been occupied with other LN series, but since I finished revising The Asterisk War up to season 2 (Volume 3) I will focus on other things like this series.

Back