• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo vs Darkdramon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Toppo believes Darkdramon to be evil after seeing him kill a bunch of thieves. Darkdramon sees Toppo as an enemy. Darkdramon however gives Toppo a chance to leave since he is not a "BANTYO". However, Toppo refuses as he sees Darkdramon killed innocent bystanders as well. A fight to the death begins.

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

-Darkdramon is 3-A.

Fight!!!

Toppo: 1

Darkdramo: 1

Rendered Toppo
YOU CANNOT OVERCOME JUSTIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkdramon crusader
Not exactly a "BANTYO" but you are annoyingly close enough......

ehh they both seem pretty equal to one another. idk much about digimon but based off their profiles, Darkdramo has the advantage with his "Terrible Gaze" in which he could paralyze Toppo and finish him. also Darkdramo doesn't have any weaknesses that Toppo could exploit (as a matter of fact, he doesn't have 'weaknesses' listed under his profile) so i give my vote to Darkdramon.

Darkmon cns said:
I give it to Toppo for Greater fighting skills.
How does Toppo have greater fighting skills? Both are pretty even in that category....

I don't think Darkdramon has bones since he's data.....Also he could get out by cutting Toppo with his tail. But that's a possibility.

TBH, i don't think we've seen enough of Toppo to be making battles on him, I think we should wait for the Tournament, in order to fully gauge his full capabilities.

I don't know much about digimon but according to darkdramons profile the only advantage he has against toppo is his terrible gaze but since toppo is very fast and acrobatic and nimble I don't think he will get caught by the terrible gaze so I give this to toppo

JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I really hate that character...

Anyway, let's wait to see what toppo can actually do instead of just yelling justice or believe it.

BiasedHater said:
Because DBZ fans can't accept the fact their verse gets stomped. In fact the discussion turn into random insulting of each other... In fact if you take a look at banned matches "this" vs "this" is banned, because of some reason DBZ is always one of them...

And dragon isn't just knowledgable about Digimon... He is Digimon it self on the wiki...

Basically what William says. TBH it hurts to know you favorite verse gets stomped. Any I'm one the the "Avatars" of Digimon here. There are 3 others. Can you find them? :)

Anyway back on topic. Enough DB vs SS or I'm gonna want to talk about Digimon vs SS...

SS currently peaks at High 2-A with enough hax and resistances to make a SMT character look twice. Wishful thinking is an understatement.

^ The God character's tier are literally hinging on the structure of the universe.

The only way to even downgrade them is to downgrade the size of the DBverse.

And what do you think would happen if we found out the verse was much larger, or had more dimensions, or had thousands of timelines each? Or if a reality was shown to be of a higher dimension than the others, and was destroyed?

I'll just say it now, SS will be <DB when super ends, and when it happens, well, look back to here.

Or of course, maybe it won't happen. Then again, when Beerus was first revealed, well, he was the same tier as Cell on here. Go figure.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Could've sworn this was Toppo vs Darkdramon....
Is 3-A Dark really have infinite speed? Or sub relativistic? Because it a key mentions it has infinite speed, which, I suppose goes without saying, is infinitely above MFTL

Mister Death said:

The 3-A incarnation of Darkdramon scales to Digimon who are native to a land without time, so indeed 3-A is infinite in speed.

Anyway, I'll form an opinion later.

Back