• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stats Equal Video Games Tournament: Round 1! Future Warrior (Xeno 2, Saiyan) vs the Terrarian (Endgame) (ROUND DONE)

How much of a stat boost would multipliers give? Are we talking stuff like Kaioken?

Oh yeah the Terrarian is probably going to start by getting into the air, keeping some distance, and trying to assail the FW with bullets, arrows, and spells. The usual stuff

Last edited:
How much of a stat boost would multipliers give? Are we talking stuff like Kaioken?
I'm lazy so I'm not gonna list them all but for context on how big the multipliers can get, IIRC FW can use Kaioken to 20x and Super Saiyan is 50x.

I see, i see. Would you be fine starting them at Base, but they can start amping if they feel like the fight wont end up well?

I see, i see. Would you be fine starting them at Base, but they can start amping if they feel like the fight wont end up well?
I think just restricting the multipliers from the transformations that are over the one-shot gap would work but I'm fine either way.

So to get things started, iirc The Terrarian has a lot of Danmaku spam. FW can instantly close the distance with teleporting moves like Instant transmission or teleporting counters like Demon Flash Strike. After they close the distance they can combo The Terrarian and give them no time for them to fight back. They're also cooked if FW hits them with any Power of Destruction.

Yeah Terrarian does have a lot of danmaku with various weapons, along with Summons that act autonomously while the Terrarian does something else. Given the starting distance, the Terrarian could possibly summon a few summons to keep the FW busy, but as you mentioned, yeah, Teleportation sucks. I dont think Power of Destruction is even needed at this point

But hey, thats the Terrarians one big advantage (being summons)

The Terrarian can spam Trunk with danmaku and dozens of summons and teleport away from him with the Rod of harmony.

Yeah Terrarian does have a lot of danmaku with various weapons, along with Summons that act autonomously while the Terrarian does something else. Given the starting distance, the Terrarian could possibly summon a few summons to keep the FW busy, but as you mentioned, yeah, Teleportation sucks. I dont think Power of Destruction is even needed at this point

But hey, thats the Terrarians one big advantage (being summons)
I don't think the starting distance will give enough leeway for the Terrarian to get a lot of summons off considering FW can instantly teleport to them and hit them with an attack simultaneously with a few moves. Even if Terrarian does get their summons off, FW can easily PoD the Summons away or use Brainwash Attack to gain control over them.

I don't think the starting distance will give enough leeway for the Terrarian to get a lot of summons off considering FW can instantly teleport to them and hit them with an attack simultaneously with a few moves. Even if Terrarian does get their summons off, FW can easily PoD the Summons away or use Brainwash Attack to gain control over them.
The Terrarian has multiple methods of getting out of a stun lock or combo, for starters, he gains invulnerability every time he's hit and can extend it further with the cross necklace and star veil.

He can also become immune to knockback by using the cobalt shield and any of it's upgrades.

Or he can just dash into Trunks with the shield of Cthulhu to gain IV frames on hit and get away

Lots of his summons are mindless, like his Terraprisma for example, they're flying swords that automatically fly and attack his enemies. They have no mind that can be controlled

The Terrarian has multiple methods of getting out of a stun lock or combo, for starters, he gains invulnerability every time he's hit and can extend it further with the cross necklace and star veil.

He can also become immune to knockback by using the cobalt shield and any of it's upgrades.

Or he can just dash into Trunks with the shield of Cthulhu to gain IV frames on hit and get away
The FW is gonna notice that The Terrarian gains invulnerability on him and will just go for PoD to take them down in one attack. Bashing them with the shield of Cthulhu isn't gonna work cause FW is just gonna avoid it if They're in UI
Lots of his summons are mindless, like his Terraprisma for example, they're flying swords that automatically fly and attack his enemies. They have no mind that can be controlled
FW can still take control of the ones that aren't mindless and just use PoD on what they can't control.

Alright im back form my nap, sorry about that. Lemme just tell ya what all the Terrarian gets ignoring PoD (so i can delude myself into thinking that Terrarian even has a shot lmao)

Summons are magical constructs mainly, so FW cant mind control them if they dont have a mind. Terrarian can also freely re-summon them even if they do get destroyed until the weapon itself is busted (and Stardust Guardian will persist as long as the Stardust Armor is on)

Master Ninja Gear can also be used to give the Terrarian a free "dodge" every so often (luck based), which basically allows them to shrug off the hit and continue attacking. Niche, but there

Also Thorns potions. Need i say more? Attack reflection funny

Honestly i dont know what the **** the Terrarian is supposed to do i shot myself in the foot here tbh

Summons are magical constructs mainly, so FW cant mind control them if they dont have a mind. Terrarian can also freely re-summon them even if they do get destroyed until the weapon itself is busted (and Stardust Guardian will persist as long as the Stardust Armor is on)
FW can use their Information Analysis to see that the Terrarian has summoning and use things like TK or time-stop to get rid of their summoning tools.
Master Ninja Gear can also be used to give the Terrarian a free "dodge" every so often (luck based), which basically allows them to shrug off the hit and continue attacking. Niche, but there
FW can fight and beat peeps using UI like Goku so they're used to dealing with opponents who can avoid attacks.
Also Thorns potions. Need i say more? Attack reflection funny
FW can probably evolve to be immune to the Thorns Attack reflection.

Ya know what? Im just not gonna waste ya time, Terrarians cooked, theres no way around it. Was bound to happen sadly.

(looking at this i may also just skip Round 9 for very obvious reasons)
Anyways
Enjoy your W, im raising the white flag

Back