• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 tier 0

1) I AM THAT I AM
2) The Clear Light/The Supreme Archetype/The Weaver/Bondye (??? May be inaccurate)
3) Everyone Else

Top 1-3 is probably unsong,the white light and high end twin peaks

Not sure about top 4 and 5 but top 4 is probably jehovah(wod) as for top 5 im not sure at this point or atleast haven't gave it that much thought.

Also just in case note that i know possibly stronger verses that is beyond axiomatic absolute infinite like unsong but i will not mention them.

Last edited:
WoD is number 1 with 3 layers into tier 0
Cthulhu Mythos and Twin Peaks are 1 layer into tier 0
Everything else is baseline.

Unsong is bigger than axiomatic absolute infinite(i think this is the thing.) though.

Last edited:
absolute infinity has no defined tier. it can only be equated to a tier with the context of the story.
Wasn't it the cantors one though? Well i don't usually use Ai without context since it's vague(normally would give it around something like aleph 0 as it's least tier if it lacks that much context.) but im pretty sure this has enough context.

So im quite aware of that yes, but absolute infinite in Unsong is the cantors one or atleast an axiomatic one simillar to it if i remember correctly.

Last edited:
Wasn't it the cantors one though? Well i don't usually use Ai without context since it's vague(normally would give it around something like aleph 0 as it's least tier if it lacks that much context.) but im pretty sure this has enough context.

So im quite aware of that yes, but absolute infinite in Unsong is the cantors one or atleast an axiomatic one simillar to it if i remember correctly.
you could probably get unsung to a much higher level of tier 0 if you highball all of the feats. currently unsung is lowballed to baseline tier 0.

im saying the atzmus transcends god (who transcends inaccessible cardinals) inaccessibly. So it is greater than inaccessible cardinals
It transcends axiomatic abs infinity, the only reason that isn't scaled here is due to the site's inability to accept the fact just because the author doesn't specify the entire hiearchy of cardinals doesn't make that feat any less valid.

It transcends axiomatic abs infinity, the only reason that isn't scaled here is due to the site's inability to accept the fact just because the author doesn't specify the entire hiearchy of cardinals doesn't make that feat any less valid.
Make sense.

you could probably get unsung to a much higher level of tier 0 if you highball all of the feats. currently unsung is lowballed to baseline tier 0.
Yeah the site just doesn't accept nor use cantors or axiomatic absolute infinite (that is simillar) being able to have all cardinals in general and most likely extending or transcending it as a default thing.

Type iv kinda scale to low 1a to even higher scale if given more context.
type iv's scale to High outer bare minimum via reflection principle which was the logic behind Ultima's thread iirc. Regardless mathematical platoism in the form of MUH definitely does not scale to low 1a lol

type iv's scale to High outer bare minimum via reflection principle which was the logic behind Ultima's thread iirc. Regardless mathematical platoism in the form of MUH definitely does not scale to low 1a lol
Oh did you include the impossible or extended ones?

I thought you were only talking about the possible ones.

Btw who is ultima?

Bro wrote three whole messages that could have been just one. Anyways tell me the discord tag of the person who downgraded manifold so i can ddos them (send them in pms)

Bro wrote three whole messages that could have been just one. Anyways tell me the discord tag of the person who downgraded manifold so i can ddos them (send them in pms)
I like doing this sometimes.

Anyways i don't know his discord i can send the thread for the downgrade though.

Damn whoever downgraded manifold, hope they deadass die because thats my favourite verse. **** them fr
BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg

Yeah the site just doesn't accept nor use cantors or axiomatic absolute infinite (that is simillar) being able to have all cardinals in general and most likely extending or transcending it as a default thing.
Cantor wrote a lot more poetic and claimed a lot of things without proof but it was reasonable to be skeptic

still better than "theory of everything" by tegmark tbf, that shit is horribly vague and misleading

Long short story, Eric Weinstein, he is due to release a paper for a theory of everything a couple years ago, a couple of PhD guys have critiqued his work to date which pissed him right off. I am not at all qualified to argue either way but it is an interesting dynamic to observe, so the speculative by tegmark (if you know, you know) is even worse

Last edited:
Back