• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il Ilah is 6D and doesn't seem to be a smurf, yeah? So why was it removed from being Low 1-C, at least as a placeholder to fill up the empty space?

(No clue who in Marvel counts for Low 1-C and if Il Ilah beats them.)

Il Ilah is 6D and doesn't seem to be a smurf, yeah? So why was it removed from being Low 1-C, at least as a placeholder to fill up the empty space?

(No clue who in Marvel counts for Low 1-C and if Il Ilah beats them.)
Ask Lormac or Pain.

One Sinbad is a smurf, two it must have a least some level of will. As it's shown doing actions such as it's world creation and all the stuff it does in the story, it might not have intelligence but it is capable of action without outside forces controlling it.

It was even capable of causing destruction to the world. Even if that destruction was merely instinct and not any actual intelligence, it's enough to put it in a debate.

One Sinbad is a smurf, two it must have a least some level of will. As it's shown doing actions such as it's world creation and all the stuff it does in the story, it might not have intelligence but it is capable of action without outside forces controlling it.

It was even capable of causing destruction to the world. Even if that destruction was merely instinct and not any actual intelligence, it's enough to put it in a debate.
Oh, you mean plot manipulation smurf hax?

One Sinbad is a smurf,
Not anymore at this point, he currently scales to the Sacred palace
two it must have a least some level of will. As it's shown doing actions such as it's world creation and all the stuff it does in the story, it might not have intelligence but it is capable of action without outside forces controlling it.

That will be David and not Illah.
David is the Illah with a will, he has his own page.
Also yes he did a few stuffs, but mostly it is docile and just a source of rukh whihc was why they could easily remove it even though he has r>F over them

Yep, just checked. The manga states that Il Ilah controls the fate of those of it's world and shows it destroying Alma Torran, all this done in Il Ilah's second key and not David's second key (which is David fused with Il Ilah's first 5D key). Regardless of how much will it has, this is enough to have it be used in debates.

So unless anyone has any other issues I suggest Il Ilah for fifth Low 1-C.

Yep, just checked. The manga states that Il Ilah controls the fate of those of it's world and shows it destroying Alma Torran, all this done in Il Ilah's second key and not David's second key. Regardless of how much will it has, this is enough to have it be used in debates.

So unless anyone has any other issues I suggest Il Ilah for fifth Low 1-C.
I got question for his hax, does he have NEP 2? TD type 3? Just in case of curiosity.

I got question for his hax, does he have NEP 2? TD type 3? Just in case of curiosity.
It's 6D and has Plot and Fate Manipulation. Enough to put it over any 5D character, so until another 6D non-smurf is suggested it should be fine for 5th place as a placeholder.

Low 1-C Marvel folks are 6.6D but 99% of them are so outdated they make the current 40K files look in-date

It's 6D and has Plot and Fate Manipulation. Enough to put it over any 5D character, so until another 6D non-smurf is suggested it should be fine for 5th place as a placeholder.
Aren't magi gods basically haxless? Can't imagine illah holding the position for long.

The Plot Manipulation does basically nothing though.
Well it kind of does, writing your stories from beginning to when you end
Not to mention the sacred palace that can reduce your dimensionality.

Although illah does not have it in this key, his David key has that.

Well it kind of does, writing your stories from beginning to when you end
They didn't really write any stories though. Because of the hierarchy and each god manipulating fate, any event that takes place in a lower hierarchy is already preordained. This is fate manipulation.
Not to mention the sacred palace that can reduce your dimensionality.
Still not a result of plot manipulation. David and sinbad simply gained Ugo's magic to swap gods on the hierarchy as a result of outside intervention (higher gods).
Although illah does not have it in this key, his David key has that.
Shouldn't this just be david instead of illah? I've never understood why iys done like this but, oh well.

They didn't really write any stories though. Because of the hierarchy and each god manipulating fate, any event that takes place in a lower hierarchy is already preordained. This is fate manipulation.
They do, same way Sinbad rewrote the entire story to an end by sacrificing them to rukh.
Still not a result of plot manipulation. David and sinbad simply gained Ugo's magic to swap gods on the hierarchy as a result of outside intervention (higher gods).
Because outside God's plot manipulation**
They rewrote it so illah is no longer God and Sinbad can try to ascend.
That's plot manipulation something all God's share.
Shouldn't this just be david instead of illah? I've never understood why iys done like this but, oh well.
David is illah.

They do, same way Sinbad rewrote the entire story to an end by sacrificing them to rukh.
They don't, it's just fate manipulation. Simbad rewrote the rukh. The rukh is what guides everyone to a particular fate, thus by rewriting it, everyone wanted to return to the rukh.
Because outside God's plot manipulation**
They rewrote it so illah is no longer God and Sinbad can try to ascend.
That's plot manipulation something all God's share.
No? At this point not really sure, maybe we need to read magi, again. They didn't remove illah, ugo did that.

Magi simply got plot manipulation based on ugo likening himself to an author and sinbad being the main character because of the protection he gets from higher gods, Aladdin reading about the world in the sacred palace which is literally just him reading records stored in the sacred palace.
David is illah.
Yeah just realized.

Maybe i should make a CRT🤔

They don't, it's just fate manipulation. Simbad rewrote the rukh. The rukh is what guides everyone to a particular fate, thus by rewriting it, everyone wanted to return to the rukh.

No? At this point not really sure, maybe we need to read magi, again. They didn't remove illah, ugo did that.

Magi simply got plot manipulation based on ugo likening himself to an author and sinbad being the main character because of the protection he gets from higher gods, Aladdin reading about the world in the sacred palace which is literally just him reading records stored in the sacred palace.
And also multiple statements about how a God can change the story as he seems fit.

Illah the og god qualifies for that.
Sinbad and David no so much

I don't really remember that, I really need to read magi again. Do you remember where it's said? Nothing about this is even in the profile
It was something along the line "the gods at their whim can change our future...... and rewrite this world as they seem fit"

"the gods at their whim can change our future...... and rewrite this world as they seem fit"
I think this is the part where sinbad was talking to aladdin and alibaba shortly after rewriting the rukh. If it is, then I'm double sure it has nothing to do with plot manipulation

I think this is the part where sinbad was talking to aladdin and alibaba shortly after rewriting the rukh. If it is, then I'm double sure it has nothing to do with plot manipulation
Yes, and that's what plot manipulation entails. Writing a story or changing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back