• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toothless Revision

He defeated the Bewilderbeast, and broke his tusk with a shot. But he is listed as 8-B while the Bewilderbeast is 7-C.

He should also have Massively Hypersonic+ speed, as he was shown to be able to dodge and intercept natural lightning coming from a Skrill. This should scale to he Skrill himself and to the small list of dragons which can keep up with Toothless when he is serious.

There is also something about the legendary dragon "Screaming Death", but I think I shouldn't talk about that now, since this dragon hasn't got a page yet.

Actually, it is not. Even an adolescent Screaming Death was going to destroy the town of Berk, and an adult would destroy the whole island - although it is said to be the most powerful dragon to attack Berk, it was before the second movie, the Bewilderbeast should be stronger , or comparable.

Here:

An adolescent Screaming Death nearly destroyed the town of Berk, and when it to adulthood, it nearly ate all of Dragon Island (along with five other islands before that)
~ Dragonpedia​

As long as Bewilderbeast's feats and the lightning dodge get calced I'm fine with using them to revise the pages.

You can ask some of the calc members for help if you wish.

That doesn't mean Screaming Death can destroy a town in one-shot, it could be over the time.

I mean, the Bewilderbeast created a mountain-sized dragon nest going by its profile. Those are things that need to be calced yet tho.

Back