• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri Otsutsuki vs Current Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Agreed

I personally think Yhwach should be banned from battle threads until Bleach ends. These are getting ridiculous and end up never going anywhere except speculation on how powerful Yhwach is.

This applies to other featless Bleach characters as well, but Yhwach is the biggest one by far...

I completely agree with Sheoth and Quincy King. We should hold off on using Bleach characters for fights (unless they are already dead or unlikely to appear again in the manga) until the manga is over. Yhwach in particular since he has The Almighty which atm is a NLF that will hopefully be resolved by the end of the story (Ichigo and the gang will obviously find its one massive weakness that allows them to defeat him).

I'm not wanking anything, I'm saying we should wait until Bleach is over to decide a winner..........And Toneri's DC/AP is only 597 PT Which is Continent not Multi Continent, and Yhwach DC/AP is 638 PT which is Continent level also......but greater then Toneri's. .

Listen Toneri is moon level, kaguya is planatary level, madara is large planetary level and naruto and sasuke can be large planetary too. Bleach DC are law when it compare's to naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back