• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait nevermind misread the question
i thought of equalizing speed but tomuras only 8-c/high8-c though given tightens terrible skill it’ll still probably be in Tomuras favor now that I think about it

Yeah, Tighten is super arrogant, he was never hurt before so Shig ability is prime to vibe check him especially when he love getting close

Damn, Tighten really sucks. His profile page only has losses because he’s too stupid to actually win. Anyway, I’ll probably vote for Tomura too, since he’s faster than Tighten and could easily catch him by surprise since Tighten is so cocky.

Could probably throw one of the 8-B Danganronpa characters at him, and I am willing to bet that they could via their superior skill and equal LS with Tighten... Maybe, idk.

Back