• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equal. No prior knowledge.

Starting distance is 5 meters.

Battle takes place in a barren wasteland.

Win by any means.

Tomura with AFO and A starts in his V1 state with both arms.

Tomura is 640 Megatons and A is greater than 2.3 gigatons

Tomura Shigaraki: 1 (Acer_)

A:

Madara drops a meteor on them:

Last edited:
Given that neither have knowledge, Tomura needs a touch to win, while A needs to plow through his super regeneration to put him down. A does have a massive AP advantage 3.59x, so it is notable to it's possible for him to win through sheer power. Tomura does have Search, which (if he could keep at a range by spamming Air Cannon + Heavy Payload) he can use to search A for any weaknesses he may have. Also Impact recoil allows him to reflect A's damage back onto him. Tomura also has supernatural willpower, denying biological death through sheer anger. He also has reflect which works the same as Impact recoil. While I don't know if he can use them both at the same time, assuming he can he'd heavily damage A if A tries to punch him. I'll vote for Tomura at the moment

He also has a high resistance to pain use Rivet, However A has a massive tolerance so if he can ignore the damage done to himself from both reflect and impact recoil, I could see him dealing enough damage to force Tomura on the defensive, though my vote will go unchanged

Given that neither have knowledge, Tomura needs a touch to win, while A needs to plow through his super regeneration to put him down. A does have a massive AP advantage 3.59x, so it is notable to it's possible for him to win through sheer power. Tomura does have Search, which (if he could keep at a range by spamming Air Cannon + Heavy Payload) he can use to search A for any weaknesses he may have. Also Impact recoil allows him to reflect A's damage back onto him. Tomura also has supernatural willpower, denying biological death through sheer anger. He also has reflect which works the same as Impact recoil. While I don't know if he can use them both at the same time, assuming he can he'd heavily damage A if A tries to punch him. I'll vote for Tomura at the moment
Counted

Also turns out the Shigaraki has air walk which means he can levitate and by springing his limbs like he did in Ch. 330? (I think it was 330 when Star vs Shigaraki began) he can fly with no issue (just thought it'd be important to state)

Will Decay be able to get through Ay's Lightning Armor and kill him directly, or will the lightning armor stop it? If it doesn't stop it, then Ay's probably gonna get into a similar situation to Sasuke's Amaterasu, depending on where it hits. If it does stop it, then Ay with his AP advantage and stat amps with V2 and Lightning Style Body flicker would hammer Shigaraki with physical blows (some which include cutting/slicing like attacks to really tax that regen). And Ay might eventually decide to go for the head which should be a GG

I don't really see range and what not being an issue with things like Body Flicker being a thing which Ay uses in character in combat scenarios, where Body Flicker could be a perception blitz for people comparable to or slightly faster than you

Will Decay be able to get through Ay's Lightning Armor and kill him directly, or will the lightning armor stop it? If it doesn't stop it, then Ay's probably gonna get into a similar situation to Sasuke's Amaterasu, depending on where it hits. If it does stop it, then Ay with his AP advantage and stat amps with V2 and Lightning Style Body flicker would hammer Shigaraki with physical blows (some which include cutting/slicing like attacks to really tax that regen). And Ay might eventually decide to go for the head which should be a GG

I don't really see range and what not being an issue with things like Body Flicker being a thing which Ay uses in character in combat scenarios, where Body Flicker could be a perception blitz for people comparable to or slightly faster than you
What does Body Flick do? (I haven't seen naruto in awhile)

My main reason for voting Shigaraki was Decay as if he even touch the ground and A is still on it when it decays he dies, and the fact he can levitate with air walk and maneuver with air cannon and other quirks

What does Body Flick do? (I haven't seen naruto in awhile)
High Speed Movement technique that makes you fast enough to disappear from eyesight to people who are relative to or slightly faster than you. The Raikage specifically is known for using this technique in combination with his Lightning Cloak in combat in character. Ay was able to disappear from eyesight to someone that had a Mangekyo Sharingan's enhanced visual prowess which has far more advanced visual prowess to the 3 Tomoe Sharingan who in turn allowed Kid Sasuke who first awakened it and had no experience with it, to see Kurama Chakra Naruto who was physically fast enough to outpace him with the 2 Tomoe Sharingan (which already allows Sasuke to see people who can blitz his base/1 Tomoe clearly), in slow motion.

All that to say Ay can canonically blitz people relative to him in speed with this technique which is slower than his fastest attacks like Lightning Straight, which also happens to be his strongest attack as well-

High Speed Movement technique that makes you fast enough to disappear from eyesight to people who are relative to or slightly faster than you. The Raikage specifically is known for using this technique in combination with his Lightning Cloak in combat in character. Ay was able to disappear from eyesight to someone that had a Mangekyo Sharingan's enhanced visual prowess which has far more advanced visual prowess to the 3 Tomoe Sharingan who in turn allowed Kid Sasuke who first awakened it and had no experience with it, to see Kurama Chakra Naruto who was physically fast enough to outpace him with the 2 Tomoe Sharingan (which already allows Sasuke to see people who can blitz his base/1 Tomoe clearly), in slow motion.

All that to say Ay can canonically blitz people relative to him in speed with this technique which is slower than his fastest attacks like Lightning Straight, which also happens to be his strongest attack as well-

Oh, thank you, However with Shigaraki's ability to utilize air walk+ pseudo flight and his tens of KM with AFO I still think this goes to him just from the range advantage

He has no prior knowledge so why would he instantly go in the air? Especially since his opponent is on the ground?

What is Shigaraki's first move anyway? Does he decay or what? Either way his body flicker technique would be a huge advantage to The Fourth Raikage to blitz as stated by Jo-Smooth and has the ap advantage over Shigaraki.

Also whats stopping Raikage from going to V2 Cloak to gain a significant speed boost if Tomura started to do shit like flying or running away to catch up with this dude and outright pull a potential one shot while also blitzing this dude.

If Shiggy tries to decay the ground, couldn't The Raikage see the ground starting to decay or something? That could give him a good idea to jump or something. If
he does get hit we know Raikage literally has tungsten balls and could cut off his limbs if he wanted to.

Shiggy's first move is city wide decay. Assuming he got hit with decay he'd more than likely fight the rest pf the battle without legs.
Raikage will take a omega standing long jump and tries to shit on Shiggy I doubt Raikage would land on the decay since the starting range is literally 5 meters between them so a jump to the air can be a good start for Raikage once he sees Shiggy try decaying the ground, Lightning Armor can boost his reaction speed so that could help him react to the ground decaying and he can probably destroy Shigaraki with Guillotine Drop or Lightning Oppression Chop after that jump.

Also if The Raikage feels threatened enough to use V2, then that's a way for him to blitz Shiggy and take him down with a lot of punches.

If he loses his feet then that sucks, good thing my man has balls made of tungsten and he would probably chop it off and if Shiggy is still alive by then then that's not good for the Raikage leaving him super vulnerable since his feet is literally gone lol. Unless he starts walking with his arms which i doubt it haha

This also doubles back to whether his lightning armor can stop decay or not. It's a weird interaction, since the lightning armor can block physical and chakra/energy based attacks passively, though Decay is a specific hax. Would Decay hit the Raikage's lightning armor but not his physical body? Would it bypass both at once and insta kill him? Would it have to eat through the armor first? Would it touching the armor make it contact touch Ay? He could dispel and restore the armor as he pleases.

Raikage will take a omega standing long jump and tries to shit on Shiggy I doubt Raikage would land on the decay since the starting range is literally 5 meters between them so a jump to the air can be a good start for Raikage once he sees Shiggy try decaying the ground, Lightning Armor can boost his reaction speed so that could help him react to the ground decaying and he can probably destroy Shigaraki with Guillotine Drop or Lightning Oppression Chop after that jump.

Also if The Raikage feels threatened enough to use V2, then that's a way for him to blitz Shiggy and take him down with a lot of punches.

If he loses his feet then that sucks, good thing my man has balls made of tungsten and he would probably chop it off and if Shiggy is still alive by then then that's not good for the Raikage leaving him super vulnerable since his feet is literally gone lol. Unless he starts walking with his arms which i doubt it haha
He starts in V1 (as he’d be one shot if he was in base) so his reaction speed is equivalent to Shiggy. I don’t think those attacks would kill Shiggy. Injure yes but it isn’t enough for a oneshot.

True. So Shigaraki would have to be quick about this.

This also doubles back to whether his lightning armor can stop decay or not. It's a weird interaction, since the lightning armor can block physical and chakra/energy based attacks passively, though Decay is a specific hax. Would Decay hit the Raikage's lightning armor but not his physical body? Would it bypass both at once and insta kill him? Would it have to eat through the armor first? Would it touching the armor make it contact touch Ay? He could dispel and restore the armor as he pleases.
Wasn’t B able to make contact with his armor? I don’t see why Decay wouldn’t pass through it.

it doesn't have a feat against stopping deconstruction so probably not, maybe slow the decay effect as it has to disintegrate the armor to A, although considering how fast it expands it'd destroy it pretty quick.

I’d like to remind everyone that Shigaraki has fear manip and I just realised A doesn’t have resistance.
Uh oh, that does not look good in the Raikage's favor since he does not have any resistances.. He won't be coming home to Hinata after this battle if he stands there doing nothing since fear hax go boom.

Wasn’t B able to make contact with his armor? I don’t see why Decay wouldn’t pass through it.
Yea, though making contact with the armor doesn't mean going through it. Sasuke's lightning chakra Chidori Blade wasn't able to get through. Chidori was barely able to get through. And while it wasn't the 4th Raikage himself but the 3rd who's on a different tier, the lightning cloak technique itself can resist things such as the RasenShuriken. Only thing that seemed to get passed it was Amaterasu, end his page even has him resisting the attacks heat.

That also brings up the point that if it does actually start decaying the Armor, the Raikage could just flick it off and make the chakra that's being decayed disappear completely, and then flick it back on. In character, A stays calm (battle wise, he's still angry etc) under pressure, even when getting hit with unblockable hax like the Amaterasu. Granted, that one spreads slow, though he was able to calmly assess what to do despite the immense pain the flames should bring, mid combat.

Also, for what it's worth, he's got Water and Earth manip, and the mindset for both of them is 'by any means necessary' though we don't know what he could do with it

As for fear manip, in part 1, Sasuke stated that even 2 Jonin facing each other produces an aura that made him literally want to commit suicide. Granted, Kakashi and Zabuza were high level jonin, but Ay is literally a Kage who is leagues above part 1 Kakashi and Zabuza. Though, if you don't wanna go by that, then-

Kakashi was perfectly fine against Zabuza's fear hax, which contributed to making Sasuke wanting to literally kill himself. Kakashi in turn gets fear haxed by Orochimaru to the point where he literally saw himself getting killed by Orochimaru. In turn, part 2 Hebi Sasuke was able to resist Orochimaru's fear aura, and then after absorbing Orochimaru, gained that (plus potentially stacking on his own as he's beyond a Jonin level fighter now)

And then, by the time he gets the MS, Sasuke's chakra was stated to have even colder and darker chakra than CS2 Sasuke which should be colder and darker than his base chakra. And the Raikage not only fought this MS Sasuke which should have his fear hax/aura upscaled from base, but was whooping him.

MS Sasuke (Darker/Colder) > CS2 Sasuke (More malicious etc) > Base Hebi Sasuke >= Orochimaru > Part 1 Kakashi ~ Zabuza who can make highly trained yet low experienced shinobi like Sasuke want to commit suicide just from his/their aura alone.

But even if we say Sasuke's fear hax doesn't get more potent with forms, its still Sasuke >= Orochimaru > Part 1 Kakashi ~ Zabuza, with Sasuke's fear aura being strong enough to take Jugo out of being a berserker who only focuses on killing and murder

Even without that large scaling chain, I don't see Ay getting scared by Shigi imo. This is purely just headcanon, but I can see him just being too prideful and just tough guy through it. Though even if it does effect him, I doubt it'll do anything to really give Shigi that much of an advantage. Anyways since the distance is 5 meters. I'm voting Ay fra.

He has no prior knowledge so why would he instantly go in the air? Especially since his opponent is on the ground?
Shigaraki has a quirk known as Search, which can scan people he's seen (surely he can scan someone infront of him) it shows strength and weaknesses and I think he'll notice the disparaging gap in thier ability to destroy things with their fists

Highly highly doubt that by searching he'll think "let me go in the air"

All search does is find weakpoints and locations anyways so no idea where you got that from.

As for fear manip, in part 1, Sasuke stated that even 2 Jonin facing each other produces an aura that made him literally want to commit suicide. Granted, Kakashi and Zabuza were high level jonin, but Ay is literally a Kage who is leagues above part 1 Kakashi and Zabuza. Though, if you don't wanna go by that, then-

Kakashi was perfectly fine against Zabuza's fear hax, which contributed to making Sasuke wanting to literally kill himself. Kakashi in turn gets fear haxed by Orochimaru to the point where he literally saw himself getting killed by Orochimaru. In turn, part 2 Hebi Sasuke was able to resist Orochimaru's fear aura, and then after absorbing Orochimaru, gained that (plus potentially stacking on his own as he's beyond a Jonin level fighter now)

And then, by the time he gets the MS, Sasuke's chakra was stated to have even colder and darker chakra than CS2 Sasuke which should be colder and darker than his base chakra. And the Raikage not only fought this MS Sasuke which should have his fear hax/aura upscaled from base, but was whooping him.

MS Sasuke (Darker/Colder) > CS2 Sasuke (More malicious etc) > Base Hebi Sasuke >= Orochimaru > Part 1 Kakashi ~ Zabuza who can make highly trained yet low experienced shinobi like Sasuke want to commit suicide just from his/their aura alone.

But even if we say Sasuke's fear hax doesn't get more potent with forms, its still Sasuke >= Orochimaru > Part 1 Kakashi ~ Zabuza, with Sasuke's fear aura being strong enough to take Jugo out of being a berserker who only focuses on killing and murder
Yeah even if it did work, I don't think Fear would matter much, I'd more give it to the illusion inducement he has (he made both deku and bakugou sees vision of their own deaths), which could work as a last resort get out jail free card? (probably not, he's used it once)

Highly highly doubt that by searching he'll think "let me go in the air"

All search does is find weakpoints and locations anyways so no idea where you got that from.
Though with Speed equalized I think all Tomura needs is a tap, as decay will most likely decay the lightning armor, and he does have the LS advantage as class T > Class M (Don't ask me how the bean pole has a higher LS than the Raikage), so a close range grapple like the lariats won't work (I really need to recheck A's move set because all I remember is wrestling type moves)

Yeah even if it did work, I don't think Fear would matter much, I'd more give it to the illusion inducement he has (he made both deku and bakugou sees vision of their own deaths), which could work as a last resort get out jail free card? (probably not, he's used it once)
Naruto fear hax works the same way. Orochimaru is able to make people see visions of their death. Did it to Team 7 in the forest of death, did it to Kakashi who has resistance to fear hax etc, and then Sasuke has fear hax on the same level as or higher than Orochimaru, and the Raikage just kinda beat him up

Naruto fear hax works the same way. Orochimaru is able to make people see visions of their death. Did it to Team 7 in the forest of death, did it to Kakashi who has resistance to fear hax etc, and then Sasuke has fear hax on the same level as or higher than Orochimaru, and the Raikage just kinda beat him up
Yeah had a feeling it wouldn't work, if at best it'd work as a second distraction that isn't useful at all

Yeah I'll vote for Raikage since he can probably at best shrug it off and at worst feel a bit spooked or something. His V2 Amp is still there and he does a shitton of damage to injure shiga because of that ap advantage + speed amp from using body flicker in his attacks.

Does Tomura even have a way to win if the Raikage can just ignore decay with speed amps and body flicker? Cause he has such a massive AP disadvantage I'm fairly certain decay is his only option. Like I thought he had a chance but given the distance between the two only being 5 m, and the Raikage having amps to avoid any attack Shigaraki could throw I don't think Shigaraki can win

Last edited:
Though with Speed equalized I think all Tomura needs is a tap, as decay will most likely decay the lightning armor, and he does have the LS advantage as class T > Class M (Don't ask me how the bean pole has a higher LS than the Raikage), so a close range grapple like the lariats won't work (I really need to recheck A's move set because all I remember is wrestling type moves)
Drugs

Back