• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AFO Tomura vs Six Paths of Pain

Speed Equal

Starting Distance is 10 meters

Zero Knowledge and both are in character

Battle Takes place in New York

Pain starts with all six bodies and Nagato is close enough that he’s as strong as possible.

Chibaku Tensei is restricted

Everything will be destroyed: 7 (Kingofwolves999, Acer_, speedster352, DaimaouAshura, SuperStar, Popted2, SemiRaedi)

The world shall know pain:

Madara drops a Tengai Shinsei on them:

Last edited:
though Chibaku tensei is 15 GT and one shots Tomura so i don’t think it can be used if we don’t want this to be a stomp

I didn’t know it had actual AP. Isn’t it a sealing technique? If it does oneshot I’ll restrict it
Yeah, it’s listed as 6-C on his profile with a calc and all (Yeah, I also thought it was really odd, but I thinks it’s a rinnegan ability so of course it’s gonna make things go commit die)

Alright so now I can come to a conclusion.

So Decay GG isn’t an instant win because Deva can fly and Nagato has a summon (if I’m correct), same with the animal path. However the others are kinda just ****** from what it seems.

Aside from that the battle is quite odd, on one hand he likely still has an AP advantage, but as we see on his profile he gets weaker if more bodies are destroyed/separated form each other, so if decay takes out like 3 or 4 of the, then he’s likely weakened to just a bit above Tomura’s level. From there it becomes an interesting fight as all summons from the animal path die to decay, his Regen will keep him from dying to Shinra Tensai Spam, (and because this is the sixth path’s of pain key, idk if Nagato is in his prime or is in that chair thing).

The most terrifying thing for this fight IMO is that we’ve seen him at multiple points combine Radio Waves and Air Cannon and have seen it cause physical damage, meaning he can shoot SoL shots that are gonna deal heavy damage to Nagato, likely without giving him time to react.

I’ll go with Tomura for now but i want to see what Naruto supporters got

Scariest thing for Tomura are the rods because they can paralyze him for Soul Steal.

Actually figuring out the Paths connection, what they can do and how they operate will be very easy for him, and Super Regeneration lets him take hits all day with no care. All he has to do is Dodge the rods and he should be fine since none of the Paths can out-muscle him.

Also, here’s an interesting topic: can Shigaraki steal a Rinnegan through AFO from a Path.

I mean I don't think Chibaku Tensei needs to be restricted, it's not like it's his go to ability anyway. It's pretty much his final move, and there's no guarantee he can even pull it off before Shigaraki decays him

Also, if Nagato is close enough for Tendo to use Chibaku Tensei, he’s close enough for Tomura to see him with his Search Quirk.

So he might just hunt down and decay Nagato which the Paths can’t really stop.

Also, here’s an interesting topic: can Shigaraki steal a Rinnegan through AFO from a Path.
All For One steals and stores quirks, meaning he is actively stealing (or copying and suppressing) genetic code, given the Rinnegan’s natural as part of an eye and thus part of its biological structure, yeah, I think he might be able to

To clarify some things. The Pains grow stronger as more are defeated cause Nagato’s focus becomes less split up as an example full focus on Tendo allowed him to destroy the Leaf village. At their best the Pains are Large Mountain Level (roughly 3x Tomura) but that would be when two or one are left.

Nagato is also crippled in this fight and is in his weird chair thing.

The Pains with the conditions of this fight should be bare minimum mountain level if not higher as they could physically keep up with Sage Jiraiya when close to Nagato.

To clarify some things. The Pains grow stronger as more are defeated cause Nagato’s focus becomes less split up as an example full focus on Tendo allowed him to destroy the Leaf village. At their best the Pains are Large Mountain Level (roughly 3x Tomura) but that would be when two or one are left.

Nagato is also crippled in this fight and is in his weird chair thing.

The Pains with the conditions of this fight should be bare minimum mountain level if not higher as they could physically keep up with Sage Jiraiya when close to Nagato.
Ah (misunderstood how they work) but if he’s in the chair thingy unless they all dedicate their lives to protecting Nagato, I guess this is just decay GG, cause Nagato doesn’t have a flight summon, animal path does, so it’s either Deva and Crippled Nagato vs Shiggy with decay still ready to go again (and like a bajillion other quirk or decay GG

Shiggy doesn’t really need to hit the Paths, he just needs to see them and have them on the ground or near him. Then it’s just Decay all over.

The only threat to him is Chakra Rods into Soul Steal, but the probability that a Path gets near enough for him to grab it is ridiculously high. They don’t know he can regenerate until they hit him really hard, and most of the Paths that actually make use of their AP are close range fighters or the Asura Path with its weapons. Shiggy can easily figure out their entire gimmick through Search and his intelligence, then he’ll see a 7th signature not moving and just go it, especially since Nagato’s signature will be brighter than the Paths.

Only thing that could make him not decay Nagato the moment he sees him alone with Search would be wanting to take the Rinnegan, which he could do by touching any Path honestly.

Didn't Deku basically shit on him while only being Baseline High 7-A? What's stopping Pain from doing the same when he's physically superior to Sage Mode Naruto who is like 2 or 3× Stronger than Deku is?

Didn't Deku basically shit on him while only being Baseline High 7-A? What's stopping Pain from doing the same when he's physically superior to Sage Mode Naruto who is like 2 or 3× Stronger than Deku is?
He shit on a severely weakened, slower, breaking in half fatigued Tomura that just got roasted alive several times with his Quirks turned off while 4 people jumped him. Deku did so well because he was stronger and faster. The Pains are the same speed and have no knowledge like Deku did to avoid his attacks.

He gets near the Pains and touches the ground and they all die unless they start flying instantly. And Nagato who can’t fly is completely dead regardless because they don’t know the range of Decay.

Even flying is hard because each individual piece of rubble from collapsing buildings will also be able to decay the Paths.

If Tomura gets anywhere near the Paths for his decay wave then they are DOA.

Think I'm gonna vote for Shigaraki as well since his Decay is very powerful and could just destroy the bodies, so they couldn't even be restored to their original states. Also Pain doesn't have a way to get around Shigaraki's regeneration. The only wincon he's got is the Soul stealing while keeping him restrained with the chakra rods, but I don't think he'd be able to get that close. If Pain had access to his Chibaku Tensei, that'd be another story, since it'd probably just obliterate him and crush his entire body. Not sure if it really had to be restricted for this match, since he only uses it generally as a last resort, though I guess if he saw his bodies get disintegrated, he'd just go for the kill immediately.

If Pain had access to his Chibaku Tensei, that'd be another story, since it'd probably just obliterate him and crush his entire body. Not sure if it really had to be restricted for this match, since he only uses it generally as a last resort, though I guess if he saw his bodies get disintegrated, he'd just go for the kill immediately.
I suggested restricting it because it’s 24x stronger then Shigaraki, but also his regen can be taxed so just beating the **** out of him is a viable plan

Back