• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As I said, this feat is still pretty debatable, considering how these guys aren't meant to be superhumans to this degree, and haven't done anything which gets their speed around the level. The most arguable thing would be that Sawaragi isn't even looking at the scene. This is similar to a Tokyo Revengers feat I remember wasn't accepted due to similar reasons, if you see here, the feat is almost the same (except for the fact that the supposed outspeeder here also kicks the gun out of the shooter's hand, and the accepted calc of that used 1 meter as an assumption, instead of roughly 3 to 9 meters), the person who is going to get shot isn't looking at the shooter, so them being shocked doesn't justify it. Although it's current status, I believe an anime adaptation can easily prove its validity, and I am personally interested in it, but calculating it now doesn't seem much fruitful.

As for the calc, I don't see anything wrong with it if it satisfies the context of your assumption.. About the bullet speed, you should use 90 m/s as they weren't using real bullets, but rather paintball guns (source for the speed).
Yeah. I think we can just do the calc for now. I'll see if there are some other speed feats around this value in anime or manga.

As I said, this feat is still pretty debatable, considering how these guys aren't meant to be superhumans to this degree, and haven't done anything which gets their speed around the level. The most arguable thing would be that Sawaragi isn't even looking at the scene. This is similar to a Tokyo Revengers feat I remember wasn't accepted due to similar reasons, if you see here, the feat is almost the same (except for the fact that the supposed outspeeder here also kicks the gun out of the shooter's hand, and the accepted calc of that used 1 meter as an assumption, instead of roughly 3 to 9 meters), the person who is going to get shot isn't looking at the shooter, so them being shocked doesn't justify it. Although it's current status, I believe an anime adaptation can easily prove its validity, and I am personally interested in it, but calculating it now doesn't seem much fruitful.
I think low end might usable 103m/s for character who scales to Tenji in speed. There are many characters dodges those bullets. If we consider those are 90m/s the value isn't far off. Just my opinion though.

I think low end might usable 103m/s for character who scales to Tenji in speed. There are many characters dodges those bullets. If we consider those are 90m/s the value isn't far off. Just my opinion though.
I would agree but see it this way. Tenji is canonically average, he is portrayed as that nerdy student who only studies (and has no kind of backing up for his physical stats). If this guy has the potential to dodge such bullets, it would be non-sensical for a company like organizers of Tomodachi Game to use such bullets in the first place.

Yeah. I think we can just do the calc for now. I'll see if there are some other speed feats around this value in anime or manga.
Yes, commonly followed and consistent speed ratings of a verse can often be used to back up speed values from other feats.
You remember any Lifting strength feats?
Gaku lifting two girls with a single hand is I think the best feat the series has shown so far.

I would agree but see it this way. Tenji is canonically average, he is portrayed as that nerdy student who only studies (and has no kind of backing up for his physical stats). If this guy has the potential to dodge such bullets, it would be non-sensical for a company like organizers of Tomodachi Game to use such bullets in the first place.
I see what you are trying to say but I have to say Tenji isn't average so far despite him being a nerd.
  • Stalked Sawaragi for an year
  • Survived 3 days without food?
  • Most importantly during that island arc dude jumped off the clip and saved two people despite there was a Heavy rain and sea waves are on rampage.
I think he is not on the level of Gaku and Sawaragi but he is definitely not a average guy in the series.
Gaku lifting two girls with a single hand is I think the best feat the series has shown so far.
Tenji saving Kei from drowning and he was holding each of them on one hand. Do you think it might work for any good value considering possibility of Kei drinking some water and put up weight from it.

I see what you are trying to say but I have to say Tenji isn't average so far despite him being a nerd.
  • Stalked Sawaragi for an year
  • Survived 3 days without food?
  • Most importantly during that island arc dude jumped off the clip and saved two people despite there was a Heavy rain and sea waves are on rampage.
I think he is not on the level of Gaku and Sawaragi but he is definitely not a average guy in the series.
Yes, I know these guys have really great superhuman feats. Shiho is wall level, and Yuuichi survived her strike, though he fainted but he survived at the least. But in speed, they don't have even a single narrative, and they only have durability at best.

• The first point doesn't prove anything, stalking someone isn't a task which requires high physical ability.
  • It's an average human stamina feat. I have survived for 6 days without food when I was sick and alone, though it was mainly due to the loss of appetite, but your body has enough glucose storage to basically live for 10s of days, if you have enough water, it's just that you will have to bear with a lot of hunger.
  • He fell safely I guess? If not it's a great feat.

And lol, he isn't even 10% of Shiho, Gaku is another level.
Tenji saving Kei from drowning and he was holding each of them on one hand. Do you think it might work for any good value considering possibility of Kei drinking some water and put up weight from it.
That's a great feat, but sadly, it will only scale to the weight of the two people, despite the fact that Tenji carried

Yes, I know these guys have really great superhuman feats. Shiho is wall level, and Yuuichi survived her strike, though he fainted but he survived at the least.
I feel like Yuichi hides his strength. I mean he acts like he is on weaker end but few of his feats put him above even Shibe. Also it was stated Yuichi intentionally let Sawaragi hit him.
But in speed, they don't have even a single narrative, and they only have durability at best.
I mean we can't expect any scaling related stuff in this kind of series.
  • The first point doesn't prove anything, stalking someone isn't a task which requires high physical ability.
I guess what I was trying to say is his persistence. He isn't someone as he seems. In the series, they treat him like a nerd, but he has his own secrets. I wanted to say he might be hiding his physical capabilities because of this. But if not, he might just be naturally strong despite being a nerd.
  • It's an average human stamina feat. I have survived for 6 days without food when I was sick and alone, though it was mainly due to the loss of appetite, but your body has enough glucose storage to basically live for 10s of days, if you have enough water, it's just that you will have to bear with a lot of hunger.
Well I guess.
  • He fell safely I guess? If not it's a great feat.
That was Rocky area so I don't think he was lucky enough to just land in safe area.
And lol, he isn't even 10% of Shiho, Gaku is another level.
Yeah
That's a great feat, but sadly, it will only scale to the weight of the two people, despite the fact that Tenji carried
That's too bad then
There was bit of mistake in the calc, however lowend (51 m/s) has been accepted.
@RoggerReggor this is somewhat close to already existing speed Calculation for Sawaragi's 33m/s. I guess this is not too far away from that to argue.

I feel like Yuichi hides his strength. I mean he acts like he is on weaker end but few of his feats put him above even Shibe. Also it was stated Yuichi intentionally let Sawaragi hit him.
Yuuichi is hiding many things. 🗣️ And now this as well.
I mean we can't expect any scaling related stuff in this kind of series.
Fr.
I guess what I was trying to say is his persistence. He isn't someone as he seems. In the series, they treat him like a nerd, but he has his own secrets. I wanted to say he might be hiding his physical capabilities because of this. But if not, he might just be naturally strong despite being a nerd.
So, nerds being the students with the most profiling ability is true. 🗣️
That was Rocky area so I don't think he was lucky enough to just land in safe area
We can scale his durability tbh through it. 🗿
@RoggerReggor this is somewhat close to already existing speed Calculation for Sawaragi's 33m/s. I guess this is not too far away from that to argue.
Yes.

I by mistakenly raged on my lagged PC and opened Reiner's profile. Now I have to explain to a team of friends. 💀 😭
It's fine. We can understand. You just wanted to see world.
6df8adc6cb5e6b049602044c7a574d70.jpg

@Reiner04 @RoggerReggor
I updated the verse page.
Stop wanking dude.

Lowkey. When yall gonna make a Shinji Shiba page. He’s like top 3 in the verse 🙏🗿
Lol
Also everyone scales to the feat. Tenji is considered to be very weak in terms of actual combat. So basically everyone is subsonic now.
I'm only planning on scaling these to character to that feat.
  • Tenji
  • Yuichi
  • Shinji
  • Gaku
  • Sawaragi
  • Kei
Shibe & Yutari nuh ha. I don't think they have same level speed. At best downscale of almost rating. Shibe has been useless throughout the series. Same goes Yutari.

Make the Shinji page. I’ll make an outline ig

• Picture
  • Summary about how he’s the son of Shiba Taizen and the step brother of yuuichi Katagiri.

Power and stats:

Attack Potency: Wall Level (Is considerably stronger than Shiho. Who can actively break down trees. We know he’s stronger due to the fact that she wasn’t able to escape his grip and he should be stronger than Sabaru)

Speed: Subsonic( Should be superior to tenji by quite a bit. You could argue “Subsonic, Likely Higher)
Stamina: Peak Human or atheltic

Durability: Wall Level

Intelligence: He should be considered a genius. I’m sure someone can come up with a proper reason for it 🗿

Last edited:
Damn, I need to read the manga again, I must be 30 to 40 chapters behind, let's all together make Chad Yuuichi become more powerful than the virgin Ayanokouji🗿
As a supporter of both the verses, I disagree with this. Yuuichi is the perfect chad and Ayanokouji is the perfect sigma fr.

Yes, I started making his profile, if anyone has anything to add, feel free to add it to the profile. By the way, does anyone know of any memorable phrases of his to put on the page?

Ignore the page name

Superhuman characteristics
Martial arts. shinji has better H2H skills than Gaku who has better skills than Sawaragi
Social influence might work for his deceiving skills.

Back