• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have various unresolved doubts related to the speed feats of Draken that were used to scale all the other characters to supersonic+ and Mikey who got scaled to Hypersonic, well I disagree with that because of all the errors in taking the variables for the calcution.

Someone left this comment below:
"Why does it work? The value taken for the total distance traveled by Draken is only based on "Assumptions" which do not come from, as well as the total distance traveled by the projectile. There is no pixel scaling or anything else working on this blog to get the value of distance traveled by draken or projectile.

Plus, it's not shown or explicitly stated whether the Draken starts moving after the projectile is fired, or whether the Draken is in front of the enemy before the projectile shoots, moreover it's not shown in the manga where the Draken came from. There are too many possibilities for this feat to be calculated that haven't been clarified in the manga.

So I conclude, this feat is not at all supported to be calculate, because the manga doesn't really clearly show the starting point of Draken and some scenes that need to be calculate."

EDIT 1: Even if he performed this feat, it's still an outlier.

"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power. Outliers are often regarded as unusable in forums debates. "
~ From this wiki's own page.

That feat of Draken's is an outlier because Taiju, someone stated on this wiki to be comparable to Draken, got speed blitzed by Mikey performing this feat which is around 1207 m/s https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cloudyagami/Mikey_kicks_Taiju_Shiba, meanwhile Draken's calc scales him to 1125 m/s, there is no way someone moving at mach 3.5 speed blitzed a guy moving at mach 3.2 so much so that he couldn't even visually perceive him. Like Taiju was focused on Mikey (though underestimated him), the setting was in broad church light and the distance was around 5 metres. I don't see how Mikey with his speed of 1207 m/s speed blitzed Taiju who scales to a speed of 1125 m/s. Taiju didn't even PERCIEVE mikey, this wasn't even an out speeding feat but a clear perception blitzing feat. Hence why Draken's supersonic+ feat is an outlier. It's not like he EVER replicated this speed feat in the whole series before this, Draken's previous feats were just base subsonic FTE.

As for Mikey's calc:

I read this chapter 262 again and again, I couldn't find a single person from Kantou Manji Gang which stood up, the people who stood up were the Tokyo Manji Gang members, which amounted to just 50 people. Nobody from Kantou Manji got up, only Hanma and Sanzu were the ones who got up, not even the legends Waka and Benkei were shown getting up. Nobody from Kantou manji gang was up, all of them except for Hanma, Sanzu and Mikey were knocked down when Taiju Shiba made his entry and bull dozed them. So the Kantou Manji gang people on the ground that were shown in the scan were already on the ground before the speed blitizng happened.

So, no, the calc assumed Mikey blitzed 550 men and the distance between each man was 1 meter. In reality, Mikey only blitzed 50 men, and from the scan itself below, the distance between most of them was basically one arm distance.

More proof: Everyone who got up was basically "shouting Toman! Toman! Toman!" Nobody shouted "Kantou Kantou" or was even shown getting up.

EDIT 2: This speed blitzing feat should be shrunk down to 50-52 people at best, not more than that because Taiju already knocked out literally all of them before this scene,, Taiju knocked out the legends and they never got up in any panel. How do other fodder members of Kantou Manji be able to get up from Taiju smashing them when 2 of their strongest members (aside from Mikey) couldn't get up when a a full power Taiju knocked them out. The scan the blogger provided (which only showed 2 Kanto Manji gang members standing) only had 2 other members standing besides Hanma and Sanzu, All the other Kantou members were already on the ground before he even blitzed them, it clearly shows the Toman members who got up and not Kantou members either.

No scan here shows any Kantou Gang people getting up:

There were literally just 2 other people from Kantou Gang who were still standing that Mikey had speed blitzed (they most likely were the ones who survived Taiju's initial rampage along with Sanzu and Hanma)

Last edited:
And for the Mikey calc, someone also left this comment:
"Why is the assumption made that he moved the entire distance taking out hundreds of these people as if he blitz their perception all at once? I mean we clearly see a dude on the ground throwing up after mikey hit him, but mikey is still trying to finish the rest of them."

Basically, why did the blogger assume that he blitzed everyone else in just 0.2 seconds? For all you know, Mikey could have just from one person to another person in 0.2 seconds, and since he blitzed at least 50 people that would amount to 10 seconds in total.

So this is why I believe Tokyo revengers needs to be downgraded, subsonic to most of them and supersonic+ for Mikey and Izana.

the total distance traveled by Draken is only based on "Assumptions
Plus, it's not shown or explicitly stated whether the Draken starts moving after the projectile is fired, or whether the Draken is in front of the enemy before the projectile shoots,
That's why an assumption of distance is used you answered your own question and we saw literally every moment up to the shot then when its shot draken is there and seeing from another shot it's a pretty open area with a few places to come from that were close yet still several meters away and draken literally couldn't have been in front of it at any other moment since they literally had 3 people watching as they shot at takemitchy from a couple of meters away from him with them not seeing or reacting to draken just appearing in front of Michi after it was shot even this is literally shown in the calc...

read this chapter 262 again and again, I couldn't find a single person from Kantou Manji Gang which stood up, the people who stood up were the Tokyo Manji Gang members, which amounted to just 50 people. Nobody from Kantou Manji got up, only Hanma and Sanzu were the ones who got up, not even the legends Waka and Benkei were shown getting up. Nobody from Kantou manji gang was up, all of them except for Hanma, Sanzu and Mikey were knocked down when Taiju Shiba made his entry and bull dozed them. So the Kantou Manji gang people on the ground that were shown in the scan were already on the ground before the speed blitizng happened
You've gotta provide scans for this you can't just make a claim whwn you've got one out of context scan for the entire post

I see no reason to agree with this downgrade from what you've presented thus far do fix it

Also last note you can't bump a CRT less than a hour after it's made, bump time is 12~24 hours between bumps

Basically, why did the blogger assume that he blitzed everyone else in just 0.2 seconds? For all you know, Mikey could have just from one person to another person in 0.2 seconds
Also my brother in christ this is the timeframe for average human perception that's why

I read this chapter 262 again and again, I couldn't find a single person from Kantou Manji Gang which stood up, the people who stood up were the Tokyo Manji Gang members, which amounted to just 50 people. Nobody from Kantou Manji got up, only Hanma and Sanzu were the ones who got up, not even the legends Waka and Benkei were shown getting up. Nobody from Kantou manji gang was up, all of them except for Hanma, Sanzu and Mikey were knocked down when Taiju Shiba made his entry and bull dozed them. So the Kantou Manji gang people on the ground that were shown in the scan were already on the ground before the speed blitizng happened.
You can clearly see Mikey hitting a bunch of Kanto Manji members, and when he is finished there are Kanto Manji members right where he is standing.

Basically, why did the blogger assume that he blitzed everyone else in just 0.2 seconds? For all you know, Mikey could have just from one person to another person in 0.2 seconds, and since he blitzed at least 50 people that would amount to 10 seconds in total.
That not how you assume a Timeframe

And you forget about this Scan.
The 0.2 seconds can be used because he moves faster than the Gang reactions, even though there are still people who are making expressions of pain and Mikey is already somewhere else kicking people.

That not how you assume a Timeframe

And you forget about this Scan.
The 0.2 seconds can be used because he moves faster than the Gang reactions, even though there are still people who are making expressions of pain and Mikey is already somewhere else kicking people.
I can see it more clearly in the scan but it still doesn't mean he blitzed 550+ plus people, even in that scan it looks like only 1 Kantou Manji Gang member was standing, all the other members had already been taken out.
You can clearly see Mikey hitting a bunch of Kanto Manji members, and when he is finished there are Kanto Manji members right where he is standing.
I checked all the other scans of that picture, the Kantou manji gang members that were on the ground were already on the ground thanks to Taiju knocking them out before.

That's why an assumption of distance is used you answered your own question and we saw literally every moment up to the shot then when its shot draken is there and seeing from another shot it's a pretty open area with a few places to come from that were close yet still several meters away and draken literally couldn't have been in front of it at any other moment since they literally had 3 people watching as they shot at takemitchy from a couple of meters away from him with them not seeing or reacting to draken just appearing in front of Michi after it was shot even this is literally shown in the calc...

You've gotta provide scans for this you can't just make a claim whwn you've got one out of context scan for the entire post

I see no reason to agree with this downgrade from what you've presented thus far do fix it

Also last note you can't bump a CRT less than a hour after it's made, bump time is 12~24 hours between bumps

For Draken, there is a very high chance that before anyone shot the bullet, he just appeared in front of them. Normal human perception is around 200 milliseconds, so who is to say that Draken didn't just travel 1 meter in 0.2 seconds and then appeared in front of that dude when he was about to shoot. I don't see any reason why this can't happen. That's why the other 3 guys couldn't have seen him either because he moved in under .2 seconds but this would still scale to just 20 m/s, again we don't know if he moved while the bullet was shot or just a few seconds before it was shot. Lastly, if he moved before the bullet was shot, there would have beena bang sound effect or something before it showed Draken, but instead the screen just turned black the next panel.

Also, you forget that Taiju, someone comparable to Draken, got speed blitzed by Mikey performing this feat which is around 1207 m/s https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cloudyagami/Mikey_kicks_Taiju_Shiba, meanwhile Draken's calc scales him to 1125 m/s, there is no way someone moving at mach 3.5 speed blitzed a guy moving at mach 3.2 so much so that he couldn't even visually perceive him.

As for the part about Mikey

Here is the entire scene of him speed blitzing anyone, there was just Sanzu, Hanma and 2 other people from that scan who were up. and by the way, although I made this CRT, you are the ones who are supposed to prove to me that "The people from Kantou Manji gang got up" you can't ask a person to prove a negative, that is a fallacy or say "prove to me that nobody from Kantou Manji gang got up". So yea, prove that all the other people aside from these 4 from Kantou Manji gang stood up.

You clearly can't because Taiju already knocked out literally all of them before this scene, like dude, Taiju knocked out the legends and they never got up in any panel. How do other fodder members of Kantou Manji be able to get up from Taiju smashing them when 2 of their strongest members (aside from Mikey) couldn't get up when a a full power Taiju knocked them out.

Last edited:
For Draken, there is a very high chance that before anyone shot the bullet, he just appeared in front of them. Normal human perception is around 200 milliseconds, so who is to say that Draken didn't just travel 1 meter in 0.2 seconds and then appeared in front of that dude when he was about to shoot. I don't see any reason why this can't happen. That's why the other 3 guys couldn't have seen him either but this would still scale to just 20 m/s, again we don't know if he moved while the bullet was shot or just a few seconds before it was shot.
Lastly, if he moved before the bullet was shot, there would have beena bang sound effect or something before it showed Draken, but instead the screen just turned black the next panel.
Bruh there literally was a bang sound effect immediately after "die hanagaki" was said, in fact there were multiple
you are the ones who are supposed to prove to me that "The people from Kantou Manji gang got up" you can't ask a person to prove a negative or "prove to me that nobody from Kantou Manji gang got up"
Nah calcs already provided scans and are already accepted you're challenging something thats been accepted and provided scans previously so you need to provide evidence as to why what's accepted before doesn't work so you're sorely wrong there

Bruh there literally was a bang sound effect immediately after "die hanagaki" was said, in fact there were multiple

Nah calcs already provided scans and are already accepted you're challenging something thats been accepted and provided scans previously so you need to provide evidence as to why what's accepted before doesn't work so you're sorely wrong there
there was no bang sound effect, where is the scan? He just told him to die, there was no "bang". Here is the scan

The second part, no the scan didn't provide any scans I checked it so much it was just one panel and still, I already have provided proof that only Sanzu, hanma and 2 other members had gotten up. Not all 500 of them, nobody bothered to check the scans either nobody challenged it either and I already proved as to why they couldn't have gotten up because Taiju already knocked out literally all of them before this scene, like dude, Taiju knocked out the legends and they never got up in any panel. How do other fodder members of Kantou Manji be able to get up from Taiju smashing them when 2 of their strongest members (aside from Mikey) couldn't get up when a a full power Taiju knocked them out.

Only this one scan was provided

You can see from the scan that Mikey is only blitzing Toman and only one other person from Kantou was kicked

there was no bang sound effect, where is the scan? He just told him to die, there was no "bang". Here is the scan

Bruh you can literally see the katakana bang 3 times for the 3 shots fired what are you on about

The second part, no the scan didn't provide any scans I checked it so much it was just one panel and still, I already have provided proof that only Sanzu, hanma and 2 other members had gotten up. Not all 500 of them, nobody bothered to check the scans either nobody challenged it either and I already proved as to why they couldn't have gotten up because Taiju already knocked out literally all of them before this scene, like dude, Taiju knocked out the legends and they never got up in any panel. How do other fodder members of Kantou Manji be able to get up from Taiju smashing them when 2 of their strongest members (aside from Mikey) couldn't get up when a a full power Taiju knocked them out.
Not talking about that I mean in general when it comes to providing scans to back up your claims especially against already accepted stuff with scans backing them up

Bruh you can literally see the katakana bang 3 times for the 3 shots fired what are you on about

Not talking about that I mean in general when it comes to providing scans to back up your claims especially against already accepted stuff with scans backing them up
Katakana bangs? What do you mean? there is no speech bubble saying "BANG!", this is "bang" in Katakana "バング"

"Not talking about that I mean in general when it comes to providing scans to back up your claims especially against already accepted stuff with scans backing them up"
I already provided my scans and debunked the scans provided by the blogger, you can clearly see that Mikey blitzed like only one other kantou manji person what are you on about.

Last edited:
Katakana bangs? What do you mean? there is no speech bubble saying "BANG!"
Katakana my guy ya know one of the three writing phonetics of japan

Hiragana
Katakana
Kanji

The bang was literally there right after he says die hanagaki bruh

ドン ドン ドン ~ don don don

Those are gunshots
"Not talking about that I mean in general when it comes to providing scans to back up your claims especially against already accepted stuff with scans backing them up"
I already provided my scans and debunked the scans provided by the blogger, you can clearly see that Mikey blitzed like only one other kantou manji person what are you on about.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️are you confused or something the whole thing with me saying it falls on you to provide scans was me telling that in general for your original OP, I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say your head is thoroughly confused and thinks I'm talking about the scans you sent afterwarss which I haven't commented on at all but hopefully that clears it up for you

Katakana my guy ya know one of the three writing phonetics of japan

Hiragana
Katakana
Kanji

The bang was literally there right after he says die hanagaki bruh

ドン ドン ドン ~ don don don

Those are gunshots

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️are you confused or something the whole thing with me saying it falls on you to provide scans was me telling that in general for your original OP, I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say your head is thoroughly confused and thinks I'm talking about the scans you sent afterwarss which I haven't commented on at all but hopefully that clears it up for you

There's still a huge difference between "don don don" and "bang bang bang", one of them is a phrase used to express shock, the other is the onomatopoeia of a bullet being fired. Even if he performed this feat, it's still an outlier.

"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power. Outliers are often regarded as unusable in forums debates. "

That feat of Draken's is an outlier because Taiju, someone stated on this wiki to be comparable to Draken, got speed blitzed by Mikey performing this feat which is around 1207 m/s https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cloudyagami/Mikey_kicks_Taiju_Shiba, meanwhile Draken's calc scales him to 1125 m/s, there is no way someone moving at mach 3.5 speed blitzed a guy moving at mach 3.2 so much so that he couldn't even visually perceive him. Like Taiju was focused on Mikey (though underestimated him), the setting was in broad church light and the distance was around 5 metres. I don't see how Mikey with his speed of 1207 m/s speed blitzed Taiju who scales to a speed of 1125 m/s. Taiju didn't even PERCIEVE mikey, this wasn't even an out speeding feat but a clear perception blitzing feat. Hence why Draken's supersonic+ feat is an outlier. It's not like he EVER replicated this speed feat in the whole series before this, Draken's previous feats were just base subsonic FTE.

As for the second paragraph, yes I got confused and still think the speed blitzing feat should be shrunk down to 50-52 people at best, not more than that because of my explanation with Taiju, debunk of the scan he provided (which only showed 2 Kanto Manji gang members standing) etc. etc. I still need to understand as to why 550 members were considered when in all the scans that I provided, except for Sanzu, Hanma and the other 2 people Mikey just blitzed. All the other Kantou members were already on the ground before he even blizted them, it clearly shows the Toman members who got up and not Kantou members either.

Last edited:
There's still a huge difference between "don don don" and "bang bang bang", one of them is a phrase used to express shock, the other is the onomatopoeia of a bullet
Fair
Even if he performed this feat, it's still an outlier.

"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power."

That feat of Draken's is an outlier because Taiju, someone stated on this wiki to be comparable to Draken, got speed blitzed by Mikey performing this feat which is around 1207 m/s https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cloudyagami/Mikey_kicks_Taiju_Shiba, meanwhile Draken's calc scales him to 1125 m/s, there is no way someone moving at mach 3.5 speed blitzed a guy moving at mach 3.2 so much so that he couldn't even visually perceive him.
Thats fine im not opposed to it being an outlier im only arguing that more likely than not draken indeed performed the feat
As for the second paragraph, yes I got confused and still think the speed blitzing feat should be shrunk down to 50-52 people at best, not more than that because of my explanation with Taiju, debunk of the scan he provided (which only showed 2 Kanto Manji gang members standing) etc. etc. I still need to understand as to why 550 members were considered when in all the scans that I provided, except for Sanzu, Hanma and the other 2 people Mikey just blitzed. All the other Kantou members were already on the ground before he even blizted them, it clearly shows the Toman members who got up and not Kantou members either
To be fair not the entire 550 is whats accepted that's just the title for the calc the actual accepted value is 450 people but im not here to argue this I was simply offering my own opinions for the problems I had with the OP and initial discussion

I can see it more clearly in the scan but it still doesn't mean he blitzed 550+ plus people, even in that scan it looks like only 1 Kantou Manji Gang member was standing, all the other members had already been taken out.
The accepted scale isn't even 550+ people did you even read the calc before commenting?
I checked all the other scans of that picture, the Kantou manji gang members that were on the ground were already on the ground thanks to Taiju knocking them out before.
He didnt knock anyone out he attacked them and cleared a path for Takemichi to reach Mikey. If you read the scans you can literally see the entire area of people Mikey attacked which is far over the number you claim.

Last edited:
Just because realistically you shouldn't be able to speed blitz someone with that small gap it doesn't mean it's impossible in fiction.

The accepted scale isn't even 550+ people did you even read the calc before commenting?

He didnt knock anyone out he attacked them and cleared a path for Mikey. If you read the scans you can literally see the entire area of people he attacked
I read but even 450 people seems unreasonable. Also I read that chapter and from these scans, a dude clearly mentions that Taiju is taking everyone out from their own group, "He took down All of our members at once!!" and has "turned the tables", and Taiju proceeds to steamroll them as well. How come even 450 men were standing. Before all this Kawaragi Senju had taken down like 100 members by herself and Pah Chin was comparable to her at least. At least 300 Kantou members were taken down as a highball, especially since Senju herself took down 100 by herself and Taiju is stronger than her along with Pah being roughly comparable.

Just because realistically you shouldn't be able to speed blitz someone with that small gap it doesn't mean it's impossible in fiction.
That would defeat the purpose of power scaling if one person who is demonstrated to have such a massive speed gap over the other person is somehow mathematically just slightly superior to them. Either way you have to prove that Draken or anyone else in Toman had performed a super-sonic+ feats for this feat to be not considered an outlier.

There's still a huge difference between "don don don" and "bang bang bang", one of them is a phrase used to express shock, the other is the onomatopoeia of a bullet being fired. Even if he performed this feat, it's still an outlier.

That feat of Draken's is an outlier because Taiju, someone stated on this wiki to be comparable to Draken, got speed blitzed by Mikey performing this feat which is around 1207 m/s https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cloudyagami/Mikey_kicks_Taiju_Shiba,
Its not a outlier you do realize you're discussing final arc feats to the beginning of the series? Its proven these characters get stronger quickly. Takemichi said 50% Taiju was stronger than anyone he been hit by and he was kicked twice by dark impulse mikey meaning Taiju was stronger than Mikey up until the point we realized he wasnt when Mikey AGAIN got stronger.
meanwhile Draken's calc scales him to 1125 m/s, there is no way someone moving at mach 3.5 speed blitzed a guy moving at mach 3.2 so much so that he couldn't even visually perceive him.
You're all over the place man . Why are you comparing the fina versions of a character to when they were literally introduced?!
Like Taiju was focused on Mikey (though underestimated him), the setting was in broad church light and the distance was around 5 metres. I don't see how Mikey with his speed of 1207 m/s speed blitzed Taiju who scales to a speed of 1125 m/s.
Because Taiju speed blitzed Wakasa in the final arc who would be superior to Draken by thatpoint in the story its not hard to get
Taiju didn't even PERCIEVE mikey, this wasn't even an out speeding feat but a clear perception blitzing feat. Hence why Draken's supersonic+ feat is an outlier. It's not like he EVER replicated this speed feat in the whole series before this, Draken's previous feats were just base subsonic FTE.
This is just wrong
As for the second paragraph, yes I got confused and still think the speed blitzing feat should be shrunk down to 50-52 people at best, not more than that because of my explanation with Taiju, debunk of the scan he provided (which only showed 2 Kanto Manji gang members standing) etc. etc. I still need to understand as to why 550 members were considered when in all the scans that I provided, except for Sanzu, Hanma and the other 2 people Mikey just blitzed. All the other Kantou members were already on the ground before he even blizted them, it clearly shows the Toman members who got up and not Kantou members either.
You can see more than plenty sitting yo regaining their breathe. Just like you can clearly see they aren't knocked out like you claimed before and they still show multiple members being hit. The scans show hundreds of people gathered in the battle field and Mikey rush through all of them with BOTH gangs being attacked.

I read but even 450 people seems unreasonable. Also I read that chapter and from these scans, a dude clearly mentions that Taiju is taking everyone out from their own group, "He took down All of our members at once!!"
"Took down all our members" with the majority of the members standing directly in front of him watching it💀
and has "turned the tables", and Taiju proceeds to steamroll them as well. How come even 450 men were standing. Before all this Kawaragi Senju had taken down like 100 members by herself and Pah Chin was comparable to her at least. At least 300 Kantou members were taken down as a highball, especially since Senju herself took down 100 by herself and Taiju is stronger than her along with Pah being roughly comparable.
Pah is nowhere comparable to anyone you bamed first. Dont highball him to make a point, also. It never stated senju took down 100 she literally said she stopped counting and they were the same people who already fought before you can clearly see their bruises and dirt marks on their uniforms. You're tryng to add the number higher by tallying up opponents who weren't even knocked out🤣 and who said the others that were knocked out didnt get up like Toman? Too many assumptions

Its not a outlier you do realize you're discussing final arc feats to the beginning of the series? Its proven these characters get stronger quickly. Takemichi said 50% Taiju was stronger than anyone he been hit by and he was kicked twice by dark impulse mikey meaning Taiju was stronger than Mikey up until the point we realized he wasnt when Mikey AGAIN got stronger.
Dark Impulse Mikey wasn't trying to hit Takemichi with a lethal blow unlike 50% Taiju andI doubt we can even use Takemichi as an accurate source of power scaling, this guy thought Osanai would beat up Draken and Mikey. And getting stronger =/= getting faster,.

You're all over the place man . Why are you comparing the fina versions of a character to when they were literally introduced?!

The final versions of themselves were around spring period of Japan judging by the clothing. The black dragons arc took place in december. You have to prove that in just 3 months Draken trained himself from subsonic to supersonic+ expecially since in all his scenes we never saw him train at all. Mikey formed Kantou Manji shortly after defeating Izana in the Teniku battle, Izana back then scaled to 950+ m/s and still nobody was even remotely fast enough to keep up with him.

Because Taiju speed blitzed Wakasa in the final arc who would be superior to Draken by thatpoint in the story its not hard to get

Are you sure this argument is against my claim? You're saying that Taiju is faster than Draken but still got perception blitzed by 1207 m/s kick.

This is just wrong
Nope, nobody in that room was able to percieve Mikey when he blitzed him. Characters that clearly scaled to Taiju's level of speed like Mitsuya were still not able to see him.

You can see more than plenty sitting yo regaining their breathe. Just like you can clearly see they aren't knocked out like you claimed before and they still show multiple members being hit. The scans show hundreds of people gathered in the battle field and Mikey rush through all of them with BOTH gangs being attacked.
There still can't be 400+ people lying around there though, Senju took out 100 before the battle, Taiju had the largest contribution and turned the tides by himself, Pah was comparable to Senju back then and all the other members were able to take like 10s of people. i fail to understand how out of everyone else who got knocked out by toman, 350 people of the Kantou was still left? Like Taiju TURNED THE TIDES of the battle, i.e. if Toman was winning that meant Toman had more members standing than Kantou did, which means Kantou members should be lower than 50 at least.

That would defeat the purpose of power scaling if one person who is demonstrated to have such a massive speed gap over the other person is somehow mathematically just slightly superior to them.
in what world is Draken massively faster than Taiju?? You completely ignored the rapid development in these characters that i pointed out.
Either way you have to prove that Draken or anyone else in Toman had performed a super-sonic+ feats for this feat to be not considered an outlier.
There are multiple accepted scales for a reason. There is nothing else for us to prove. It is YOU who has to prove it is. Thats the literal point of the post and based off what you said nothing will change

"Took down all our members" with the majority of the members standing directly in front of him watching it💀
Where's your proof that that was the majority of their members? They literally said it was all of them and Taiju turned the tides, if he did that, that meant Toman was winning against Kantou. We barely see like 10 people in those panels.

Pah is nowhere comparable to anyone you bamed first. Dont highball him to make a point, also. It never stated senju took down 100 she literally said she stopped counting and they were the same people who already fought before you can clearly see their bruises and dirt marks on their uniforms. You're tryng to add the number higher by tallying up opponents who weren't even knocked out🤣 and who said the others that were knocked out didnt get up like Toman? Too many assumptions
Pah was literally called a gorilla by them and wasn't afraid to fight against DI Mikey whereas Senju in his encouter with Mikey clearly was afraid of him. No scan was shown that Kantou got up. Senju stated that she will be taking down 100 members by herself and she most likely succeeded, I mean this is the same thing as Mikey saying he can take down 20k men. The bruises were likely from the other members of toman fighting them. You have no scans that proved that anyone from Kantou got up.

The final versions of themselves were around spring period of Japan judging by the clothing. The black dragons arc took place in december. You have to prove that in just 3 months Draken trained himself from subsonic to supersonic+ expecially since in all his scenes we never saw him train at all.
You forgot that Takemichi goes back in time 10 years in the final arc instead of 12, so it's a 2 year gap.

in what world is Draken massively faster than Taiju?? You completely ignored the rapid development in these characters that i pointed out.

There are multiple accepted scales for a reason. There is nothing else for us to prove. It is YOU who has to prove it is. Thats the literal point of the post and based off what you said nothing will change
I never said Draken is faster than Taiju LMAO, I was talking about Mikey being faster than him. Accelerated development is not in these guys' profiles, so unless you make a CRT this point can't be counted.

You have no more scales for supersonic+ for Draken, I already proved that this was an outlier.

You forgot that Takemichi goes back in time 10 years in the final arc instead of 12, so it's a 2 year gap.
Still, I don't see a mention of TokyoRev characters or Draken being shown to grow stronger, it was always Mikey who was shown getting stronger and not Draken so its still an outlier.

Dark Impulse Mikey wasn't trying to hit Takemichi with a lethal blow unlike 50% Taiju
Thats the worst excuse i ever heard. Mikey destroyed the hood of a car with bad balance on a half powered kick and was FULLY bloodlusted. Saying he wasnt serious while taiju using 50% was using killing intent is such a BAD take. Like did you even read that before you sent it?
andI doubt we can even use Takemichi as an accurate source of power scaling, this guy thought Osanai would beat up Draken and Mikey. And getting stronger =/= getting faster,.
Yeah he said that when he barely knew them and never seen them in a serious fight. Beating Kiyomasa is not enough evidence to say he for sure can beat a trained boxer. And in this manga give me an example of strength not equaling speed because Terano South couldnt keep up with Wakasa but spee blitzed him and benkei when his impulse ac
The final versions of themselves were around spring period of Japan judging by the clothing. The black dragons arc took place in december. You have to prove that in just 3 months Draken trained himself from subsonic to supersonic+ expecially since in all his scenes we never saw him train at all.
I dont have to prove anything because it was always implied he was one of the strongest. Being strong in this verse is synonymous with being fast just like Baki characters.
Mikey formed Kantou Manji shortly after defeating Izana in the Teniku battle, Izana back then scaled to 950+ m/s and still nobody was even remotely fast enough to keep up with him.
Where did you get the info nobody was fast enough to keep up? He literally has only one fight against a Mikey that held back heavily against him trying to "save him" another bad example. If using him kicking Takemichi and Peh-Yan is your reason i can laugh
Are you sure this argument is against my claim? You're saying that Taiju is faster than Draken but still got perception blitzed by 1207 m/s kick.
thats exactly what im saying. Mikey has acelerated development which would mean his kick is more likely to be faster than scaled rather than lower. This is a huge reach you're aiming for
Nope, nobody in that room was able to percieve Mikey when he blitzed him. Characters that clearly scaled to Taiju's level of speed like Mitsuya were still not able to see him.
Nobody in that room is comparable to Taiju. Mitsuya went toe to toe with 70% of what taiju is capable of thats not comparable you digging the hole even deeper now. Since when is 70% near 100%??!
There still can't be 400+ people lying around there though, Senju took out 100 before the battle, Taiju had the largest contribution and turned the tides by himself,
Again you're assuming his contribution was the biggest because you want to be right. attacking opponents ≠ knocking then out. They literally got back up which is how he even attacked the ones he did
Pah was comparable to Senju back then and all the other members were able to take like 10s of people.
Bro please stop saying Pah is comparable to one of the 3 dieties . No he isn't in anything
i fail to understand how out of everyone else who got knocked out by toman, 350 people of the Kantou was still left? Like Taiju TURNED THE TIDES of the battle, i.e. if Toman was winning that meant Toman had more members standing than Kantou did, which means Kantou members should be lower than 50 at least.
Turning the tides meaning you are CHANGING THE MOMENTUM. It does not mean you have won. I understand you desperate to downscale TR but these reaches are just bad man.

Where's your proof that that was the majority of their members? They literally said it was all of them and Taiju turned the tides, if he did that, that meant Toman was winning against Kantou. We barely see like 10 people in those panels.
Bruh its literally WAY more people standing in the panel watching him blitz than it is on the floor knocked out
Pah was literally called a gorilla by them and wasn't afraid to fight against DI Mikey whereas Senju in his encouter with Mikey clearly was afraid of him.
So you think having balls of steel = being stronger? Pah-Chin stated many times himself he is stupid and does dumb things he has been challenging Mikey to fight since they met, the volume booklets show this. . Him being dumb enough to challenge Mikey does not make him comparable to Senju in any way. Senju was terrified of Mikey even in the backstory. You think Pah would care about breaking Mikey's plan to the level Senju did? No.
No scan was shown that Kantou got up.
Yet there are scans showing them being attacked along with everyone else in the vicinity. I have proven KMG members get back up after being attacked based on how their uniforms look
Senju stated that she will be taking down 100 members by herself and she most likely succeeded, I mean this is the same thing as Mikey saying he can take down 20k men. The bruises were likely from the other members of toman fighting them. You have no scans that proved that anyone from Kantou got up.
Senju is not comparable to Mikey in anything. Mikey stomped all the toman captains at once with a smile on his face who are all each capable of beating 50-100 men by themselves.

Last edited:
Semisemiswmi: Are you sure this argument is against my claim? You're saying that Taiju is faster than Draken but still got perception blitzed by 1207 m/s kick.

Taiju in the BD arc was exhausted, he had been stabbed, against Takemichi Chifuyu and Mitsuya. That is why Mikey was able to kick him.
And somehow in your argument i think that you are try to saying 1125>1207.

Semisemiswmi: Are you sure this argument is against my claim? You're saying that Taiju is faster than Draken but still got perception blitzed by 1207 m/s kick.

And somehow in your argument i think that you are try to saying 1125>1207.
I honestly think he one of the trolls from tiktok who obsessed with debating me by downplaying Mikey and sit in discord all day looking for reasons to downscale him.

Back