• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equalized
They start off 10 meters away
Fight takes place in an abandoned city at night
Who is winning?

Zoro’s key: East Blue

Tokoyami’s key: PLF War

Last edited:
Zoro’s AP:

>113.74 Tons (Relative to a character who casually performed a 113.74 Ton feat)

Tokoyami’s AP:

>113.71 Tons

Zoro’s LS:

≈9954312.06 Tons

Tokoyami’s LS:

=5707400.39 Tons (With Dark Environment)

Last edited:
Why Zoro of all One Piece characters 💀

In this site he has the combat skills and expertise of a God of War apparently.

Why Zoro of all One Piece characters.

In this site he has the combat skills and expertise of a God of War apparently.
I thought it would be an interesting match because one is an underground street fighter and one is a bounty hunter

Rappa is still extremely skilled in combat it’s just that Zoro gets glazed on here

Isn't it a skillstomp? Rappa was defeated by Kirishima who is much less versatile and skillful than Zoro.
Rappa wasn't defeated by Kirishima, he was defeated by Fat Gum's Spear while he was stuck in a barrier and couldn't do anything about it.

Rappa also has the advantage of having an attack speed that is at least 3X faster than his own combat/reaction speed with his Quirk.

However I'd still vote for Zoro via massive skill difference and bladed weaponry. Rappa is a straight forward underground fight, it was noted by Overlock that he has a lot of wasted, excessive movements. Though even with a 3X speed amp gain by his Quirk, he couldn't find an actual opening between Rappa's attacks.

His brain doesn't waver from one blow to the next and just unleashing a massive amount of punches based on sheer reflex and no decision making at all. I'm certain Rappa's initial attacks might be interesting for Zoro, but I doubt Rappa could take Zoro out with his first barrage of attacks.

Rappa's Quirk can only be used for a few seconds, after that he has to stop and he'll be left open to attack. Which means after that barrage Zoro can easily cut him up.

Characters who are comparable to Rappa’s normal speed get blitzed by Strongarm, so there’s no way Zoro can react to block the blows.

If Rappa can continuously keep up pressure like he did against Fat Gum, Zoro will wear out extremely quick. But if Rappa takes a break, Zoro can slice him and end the fight

Characters who are comparable to Rappa’s normal speed get blitzed by Strongarm, so there’s no way Zoro can react to block the blows.

If Rappa can continuously keep up pressure like he did against Fat Gum, Zoro will wear out extremely quick. But if Rappa takes a break, Zoro can slice him and end the fight
Rappa has to take a break, his Quirk will stop after a few seconds. That's why he was paired up with the barrier guy, to protect Rappa while he's in that down time.

I highly doubt Rappa can kill Zoro with his first barrage, and I doubt Zoro will give him the chance to try again.

I could switch the matchup to Kirishima? Kirishima can resist bladed attacks

Or I could make it Rappa vs Sanji or Arlong

I could switch the matchup to Kirishima? Kirishima can resist bladed attacks

Or I could make it Rappa vs Sanji or Arlong
Kirishima's Unbreakable last for an unknown amount of time higher than 10 seconds, I doubt we can say it can last more than a minute.

He'd also get skill stomped by Zoro with ease.

Arlong is basically the same as Zoro, he can take the initial beat down and just rip into Rappa with his weapon/teeth. Sanji is better, Rappa can likely take hits until he gets back his drive and launches more attacks. Can't remember Sanji's exact skill though, would need the opinion of someone more knowledgeable.

Hmm how about Tokoyami? Could be interesting especially if the fight takes place in darkness
IDK. He'd be better than Rappa since he doesn't end up being force to stop after a few seconds and is left open.

But I can't say enough about the One-Piece verse beyond being strong.

Back