• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Speed equal
Both at 8-A
They start 20 meters apart
Toji start with Playful cloud in hands, but can change.
The fight takes place on the back of a giant turtle that is swimming through a swamp full of alligators & with snakes dangling from the heavy vines.

Votes:
Nah, I Win: LIFE_OF_KING, Reaperandblues, Homie890, Jackof_noTrades068, Cropfist, MintyBoi1, Fezzih_007, SheevShezarrine
GApbQR1a8AAPpl9

One of the most awesome introductions: Arkenis
7e2dbe1cc06d31a6da62bc2ee4f3c189.jpg

Last edited:
Uvo is not a very skilled guy at all and has the bad habit of playing around way too much, letting even some fodders to hit him. Toji in the other hand is way more strategic and overthinks most of his movements. He also has a lot of tools to help him in combat while Uvo only has his bare hands, and Toji's analytical prediction and senses would also let him dodge most of Uvo's attacks.
If we equalize nen with cursed energy everything becomes way worse, since now Toji could easily use stealth

Anyway, voting Toji

Last edited:
The fight takes place on the back of a giant turtle that is swimming through a swamp full of alligators & with snakes dangling from the heavy vines.
bro what?
disney ahh forest.
anyways,i'd say that the guy who beat satoru fraudjo gets this

What is 10x stronger is his Ko and Big Bang Impact, both techniques which are noted to be weak against agile characters simce it takes a lot of times for it to change up. For you to have an ideia, Uvo didnt even dared to try these techniques against Kurapika since it wouldnt hit lol

Nen crush
Yes, the same nen crush that didn't affected any mafia goon, which is used via Ren, a technique that Uvo cannot use incombat since his aura is gonna be focused on his body
and again, you can tank "nen crush" with courage. Some toptiers cannot deal with Royal Guards aura, yet some nen fodders can, like Meleoron
Stronger with Ryu and Ko
Ryu and Ko multiple the attack/defense by 10x, yes, but you know that this means death for Uvo, right? Every decent nen user can peform it, yet almost no one use these incombat since every other part of the body will lose nen.
If Uvo uses Ryu and Ko on his hand, the rest of the body will be only as strong as 9-C

Not only that, but it takes A LOT for it to change up. Gon with similar technique couldn't use it against someone as agile as Knuckle

Yes, the same nen crush that didn't affected any mafia goon, which is used via Ren, a technique that Uvo cannot use incombat since his aura is gonna be focused on his body
and again, you can tank "nen crush" with courage. Some toptiers cannot deal with Royal Guards aura, yet some nen fodders can, like Meleoron
What are you referring to with the Mafia goon. This still means you'd have to show Toji's got the same courage as they did to withstand the nen crush.

Ryu and Ko multiple the attack/defense by 10x, yes, but you know that this means death for Uvo, yes? Every decent nen user can peform it, but almost no one use these incombat since every other part of the body will lose nen.
If Uvo uses Ryu and Ko on his hand, the rest of the body will be only as strong as 9-C
I don't know how true this is but I'll assume it is. Big Bang full power is higher than it and that doesn't require ryu and ko. Unless that's shown or said he'd just one shot with in it.

And these JJK matches are obviously unfair most the time with a clear disparity in skill or hax. It gets annoying seeing matches get put onto the pages knowing the match is gonna skew towards the popular character who has a more updated page, has more support, and has far better stuff going for it especially when the rules applied favor them. This should be Toji vs Kite, Ging, Morel, Hisoka, Illumi, not Uvogin lmao.

What are you referring to with the Mafia goon. This still means you'd have to show Toji's got the same courage as they did to withstand the nen crush.
The same mafia goons that run away after the first death
. Big Bang full power is higher than it and that doesn't require ryu and ko. Unless that's shown or said he'd just one shot with in it.
Big Bang Impact follows the same principle, in a similar way to Jajanken Po, where it takes time to change up and leaves the user vulnerable. It cannot be used against agile characters and Toji could easily dodge with analytical senses.

And Uvo didn't even used that against Kurapika lol
And these JJK matches are obviously unfair most the time with a clear disparity in skill or hax. It gets annoying seeing matches get put onto the pages knowing the match is gonna skew towards the popular character who has a more updated page, has more support, and has far better stuff going for it especially when the rules applied favor them. This should be Toji vs Kite, Ging, Morel, Hisoka, Illumi, not Uvogin lmao.
Arkenis after realizing that Jujutsu will take a W

An ill gained W. And you guys know it is lmao. That's why we generally never see JJK characters matched against equally comparable characters. I make several matches for JJK characters against characters and no one participates but soon as its some five year old outdated page or blatantly unfavorable match people are ready to comment "FRA" for the jjk side.

Go make Sukuna vs Meruem or something then lol
Theres no reason for this match not be usable

Like, theres a bunch of matches in Gojo, Sukuna and Itadori profile that are only there due to fra train, but they are still there

Go make Sukuna vs Meruem or something then lol
Theres no reason for this match not be usable

Like, theres a bunch of matches in Gojo, Sukuna and Itadori profiles that are only there due to fra train, but they are still there
We've done Sukuna vs Meruem I think twice and no one participates lmao. And yeah some of the matches on Gojo, Sukuna and Yuji are hilarious.

arkenis on their way to disagree with anything jjk related.
now on a more serious note,why do you consider this match to be bs arkenis?

now on a more serious note,why do you consider this match to be bs arkenis?
An ill gained W. And you guys know it is lmao. That's why we generally never see JJK characters matched against equally comparable characters. I make several matches for JJK characters against characters and no one participates but soon as its some five year old outdated page or blatantly unfavorable match people are ready to comment "FRA" for the jjk side.

Giving this match a more serious look (sorry for my earlier comment), I do think Uvo gets generally out-skilled here. And there's a ton of strategical potential to be had with Fly Heads as a smokescreen/distraction. Uvo's scream can technically screw with Toji's senses-- but it looks like his Low-mid regen is a fair counter.

Moreover, how does Inverted Spear of Heaven interact with Nen? There's a fair argument to be had that he may be able to bypass Uvo with it like he did with Gojo.

The same mafia goons that run away after the first death

Big Bang Impact follows the same principle, in a similar way to Jajanken Po, where it takes time to change up and leaves the user vulnerable. It cannot be used against agile characters and Toji could easily dodge with analytical senses.

And Uvo didn't even used that against Kurapika lol

Jajanken and Big bang impact can be used against agile characters I don't know why people always bring up Knuckle talking points because Gon proved him wrong during that same chapter we see this when Gon starts using jajanken charge up time to to setup feints and Gon would have knocked Knuckle out with Rock if he had not run out of aura

6p063nvw8eo71.jpg

The story goes out of it's way to spend almost a whole chapter with Killua talking about how Knuckle was wrong and Uvogin did use big bang impact during his fight with Kurapika

0082-017.png

During the fight with Kurapike he punch the ground to create a large smoke screen then used In to hide his aura and landed a big bang impact I think you guys are not giving Uvogin enough credit while we did not get to see to much of him because he was killed of early on in yorknew arc he shown to be a smart fighter
Ryu and Ko multiple the attack/defense by 10x, yes, but you know that this means death for Uvo, right? Every decent nen user can peform it, yet almost no one use these incombat since every other part of the body will lose nen.
What are you even talking about we see characters use Ryu and Ko during battle both Gon and Genthru used it during there battle Feitan used to during his battle with Zazan

Last edited:
What are you even talking about we see characters use Ryu and Ko all the time both Gon and Genthru used it during there battle Feitan used to during his battle with Zazan
See this what I thought, I haven't watched Hxh in a while so I'm like maybe he's right. Anyway, this match was gonna go to Toji automatically because he's more popular.

Jajanken and Big bang impact can be used against agile characters I don't know why people always bring up Knuckle talking points because Gon proved him wrong during that same chapter we see this when Gon starts using jajanken charge up time to to setup feints and Gon would have knocked Knuckle out with Rock if he had not run out of aura
Yes, Gon uses a entire strategy that Uvo have never used to ALMOST hit Knuckle, but ultimatly fails and next time that theiy fighit, Gon fails again

The story goes out of it's way to spend almost a whole chapter with Killua talking about how Knuckle was wrong and Uvogin did use big bang impact during his fight with Kurapika
My mistake then
What are you even talking about we see characters use Ryu and Ko during battle both Gon and Genthru used it during there battle Feitan used to during his battle with Zazan
Meruem, Biscuit, Killua, Royal Guards, Hisoka, Chrollo, and so on, the list is long. VERY FEW uses Ryo and Ko at 100% in battle lol

Anyway, Toji still just dodges

This is a stomp, Uvogin is proficient in Ren because he is a Ko user, Ko has to be active unlike Ren which is passive so he will not start with Ren restricted by Ko, which will lead to these effects to be passively dealt to Toji.
Ren - Fear Manipulation, Limited Paralysis Inducement, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Limited Death Manipulation (It has been stated that without Ten, a Nen User is capable of inducing crippling fear, paralyzing people, causing insanity and even outright killing them with Nen alone, this is through malicious aura attacks), Statistics Amplification (Ren also enhances physical characteristics)

This is a stomp, Uvogin is proficient in Ren because he is a Ko user, Ko has to be active unlike Ren which is passive so he will not start with Ren restricted by Ko, which will lead to these effects to be passively dealt to Toji.
doesn't cursed energy have something like that?
or im tweaking?

These mafia goons sure have a insane fear resistance

Back