• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so uh, here's the deal. So right off the bat, Tohru has a durability of 9.85 gigatons and her AP is apparently half that. Unless you wanna use whatever VBW logic claims, then her AP would also be 9.85 gigatons. Peach sits firmly at 24.49 gigatons as she is literally at the start of that AP chain alongside Mario and Mallow. Peach is also among the most haxed among the characters, and she is the best in regards to combat intelligence. However, what would hold Peach back is Tohru's Power Null, but whereas Peach's power null is a spell, the profile seems to imply that Tohru's power null is at least semi-passive. Given Peach is magic-based, Tohru will go for power null first. Tohru can also bridge the gap with stat amps, but... The scan only says that the boost is comparable to a person exerting themselves:

If Harvard's recommendation of 70 to 85% of one's maximum for exercise is anything to go by, her AP would only go up to about 11.598 to 14.083 gigatons.

Tohru's best option is to just BFR someone, which... Well, Mario Party has a counter to that, which is the Warp Block, which Peach can use. With the resulting switching only proving to be an annoyance to Tohru. I think that levels things out. Honestly, I wonder if the profile mistook the Warp Box from Super Mario 3D World for the Warp Block from the Mario Party series.

Side note, is it weird that Tohru can almost look Peach eye to eye? Yeah, Tohru is 176 cm tall as opposed to Peach's 183 cm!

That being said, both combatants start 5 meters apart and speed is equalized (because otherwise Tohru would be dead before the match even started). By the way, this is Tohru vs base Peach. Putting that out there. Here are their profiles:

Tohru's Profile
Peach's Profile

Who takes this?

Tohru: 0
Peach: 0
Inconclusive: 0

I think it's definitely peach, how? of course immo7 due to hax difference, existence erasure, time manipulation, time stopping etc.

oh sorry does basic peach have the haxes I mentioned?
Excluding optional equipment, only Immortality Type 7, and even then the game that came from (Super Mario Bros Wonder) pretty much drove home the point that the ghosts are a hindrance rather than an ability (they can only call for help and they last like five seconds), much unlike Boo Mario. Optional equipment would give her Time Stop and Time Manip, though imo the only way I can really make the fight fair is just allowing the Warp Block (as implied in my description). even then, I dunno if Tohru's Power Null extends to inanimate objects or not. Tohru would very much range-stomp Peach after the Power Null if Peach weren't allowed optional equipment, and Peach could very well hax-stomp Tohru if she IS allowed her full arsenal, so the only safe way to go is allowing certain optional equips.

Also EE cannot exist because that is tied to her High 4-C key. I'm using Base Peach, which is the first of the 6-C keys.

Back