• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that he can cause storms and all, but can you pls explain how it would help him in a direct X1?
Just drop down storms and thunders and whatnot, which can slow her down, obstruct her view/senses a little, and on top of that, it's another way of attacking. Additionally, it can be used as a way to distract/ keep tohru occupied

Just drop down storms and thunders and whatnot, which can slow her down, obstruct her view/senses a little, and on top of that, it's another way of attacking. Additionally, it can be used as a way to distract/ keep tohru occupied
I dont remember him controlling the weather, its more like a weather that surrounds him due his wings

It's a passive effect of his presence, but as we saw, it does help him a lot - even if he doesn't mean it.

As I said, can be used as distraction/obstruction

Storms + thunders/lightning should do the job just fine.

Chad hydra kills and eats virgin anime girl
Be like Ghidorah and invade planets and take over all life. Dont be like Tohru and simp for some girl who pulled a sword.
wheeze-laugh.gif

Anyway, i asumpt you're voting Ghidorah?

Counted

Now i'm hoping in the next Tohru match that i would create, she will have a better chance

Against who you ask? Well its against She-Hulk

Use my boi Sentry 🦍

Give me a moment. I will find some. Tho most Marvel ones can stat amp themselves all the way to 4-B almost instantly. Even if they are in the same tier, they might gain the ap and durability advantage

Sorry, Sentry wank made me disgusted
Imma upgrade him to 2A soon 😼

Jokes aside, Nova might be a good match - his last key. He can stat amp all the way

Imma upgrade him to 2A soon 😼

Jokes aside, Nova might be a good match - his last key. He can stat amp all the way

How much high the large island marvel again?

Eh he doesn't go into his incorporeal form all the time. But yeah it's quite busted. He is virtually invincible oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back