• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOAA omniscient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seemed to be omniscient/aware of everything in the recent "Thanos: The Infinity Finale" story.

He was likely just making conversation with Peter, and expressed himself in vague terms, not in ignorance.

When later encountered by Thanos and an alternative version of Adam Warlock, the entity is aware of everything going on, in all realities.

And I really do not understand why Presence is 1-B and TOAA be 1-A.

And this appearance of TOAA in Peter comic is the only fact that it appears and is mentioned TOAA, and the same it presents such desfeats.

BillCipher326 said:
And I really do not understand why Presence is 1-B and TOAA be 1-A.

And this appearance of TOAA in Peter comic is the only fact that it appears and is mentioned TOAA, and the same it presents such desfeats.
Presence was killed lol.

Both of these entities were referred to as the ultimate superior that the Living Tribunal reports to, and as you say, the Presence was killed by one of his archangels.

In fact, there is no evidence that Presence is dead (I particularly do not think so).

Well, if you come with the argument of LT is 16D, it is broken when he was killed by Beyonders, beings who can not even manipulate time and only exist in one timeline, it goes completely against M.T.

Eternity be considered on the same level is rough, as it was owned by Infinity Gauntlet of universal artifact.

Yeah multi eternity is different than eternity and the infinity gauntlet only beat Eternity.

also why you keep ignoring this? Is the Presence above all dimensions?

It seems that you really did not understand What do I mean about eternity.

Well, he gave power to their children create the Multiverse, which there is a infinite dimensions, as shown when Spectre punched Dr. Fate and he traveled to infinite dimensions!

HXc3wrQ

Dimensions in this context obviously means universes.

well since that Dimensions thingy has been answered by Promestein so I just wanna to talking about this:

It seems that you really did not understand What do I mean about eternity.
Yeah, so would you give me better explanation so I can understand them?

I believe that it has been accepted that there are infinite dimensions within DC, but not necessarily that the Presence is above infinite dimensions or anything like that. I cannot remember specifically.

Why not? He gave powers to Lucifer and Michael create the Multiverse, so it is above the creators of it, Multiverse which has infinite dimensions.

Don't be rude when you are literally talking to Admin and Bureaucrat...like seriously dude..

And only Eternity that get beaten by Infinity Gauntlet So what your problem? Eternity is low 2-C while Multi Eternity is 1-B.

I'm not being rude, you be ADM does not stop me to show facts and want to fix a profile.

Yeah, about Eternity, forget.. But... About Presence? 1-A?

Promestein said:
I believe that it has been accepted that there are infinite dimensions within DC, but not necessarily that the Presence is above infinite dimensions or anything like that. I cannot remember specifically.
It was decided we would wait until we gained word from official DC sources.

@BilCipher326 As TMR said, you are breaking the rules of this site by bringing up this topic again. Also, for a response concerning this matter, see the following thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/297464

In addition, The Presence explicitly stated that it was created by the imagination of humanity, and as far as we currently know, it was also killed by the archangel Gabriel wielding a weapon consisting of a strange metal that infects the bodies of its victims.

In either case, it has displayed strong limitations.

Also, as I keep repeating: Marvel, DC, and much of western media regrettably generally use the term "dimension" about universes or pocket universes with vastly different laws of physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back