• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Staff (Bureaucrats+Admins particularly): Is there any way to make the forum send notifications/updates about messages/posts/threads in real time?

Essentially asking if there's any way to streamline/smoothen and speed up the forum processes by making the notifications of posts/messages/threads/etc (as well as the posts/messages/threads/etc themselves) update in real time instead of having to refresh the pages over and over? (I know this cannot be done in Fandom, but I wonder if the forum's software allows for such a modification to be made akin to social media platforms?)

Last edited:
As per my knowledge and observations i have noticed that forum does gives you real-time notification of your following threads but with a lil bit of time delay like 5-10sec.

For further enquiries if you have any, you can ask @Antvasima In his wall.

As per my knowledge and observations i have noticed that forum does gives you real-time notification of your following threads but with a lil bit of time delay like 5-10sec.

For further enquiries if you have any, you can ask @Antvasima In his wall.
Thanks for the info, but I did notice I still had to refresh the browser or change the page for alerts to actually show up (I'm referring to the in-browser alerts though, perhaps push notifications may be different)
I would ask Ant, but I think I already asked him enough questions for one day given my account issues over the past two days and I still think he deserves a break from me asking after him for query answers :ROFLMAO::censored:, so... maybe another staff member who is also capable of answering could give some insight? Thanks again for the suggestion though.

Back