• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely important information about the future of our forums (Staff only)

We cannot transfer accounts to an independent site, but it is very important that everybody who get an invitation link to the new forum will use the same usernames as here and then link to the new accounts via their userpages here, to avoid mass-confusion.

The images will remain in this wiki, so you can still access them, but it is likely that we will not get them transferred/copied to the new forum. There is also the issue of hosting costs and potential copyright threats, especially as I live in the European Union.

The people who we have enlisted for this use XenForo. It seems to be the best and most customisable option, for those who know what they are doing.

I have been told good news from Fandom, but have signed an NDA and am not allowed to inform this community until after the end of next week or so.

So when is it gonna happen? Are there exact dates or timeframes for this?

I signed an NDA and am not allowed to tell you yet. My apologies.

That's fair. Though we'd definitely need to prepare in advance seeing how we're already in December.

All that we can do at this point is wait for the company that is setting up the new forum to finish converting the contents of our current forum to the new format. My friend is in constant contact with them, and I am in constant contact with Fandom to plan this as well as possible though.

They will use the XenForo system as a basis, and I wrote a list of features that it needs to have in order to properly fulfill our purposes that we presented to the company setting it up. They are doing their best to apply them.

There should be a highlighted new blog from Fandom very soon related to this. After that I am allowed to inform you about the news.

I signed a general NDA for classified information from my Community Council work.

Back