• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Celebrate an Upgrade: Gohan Pre Toryiama shafting pre being relevant pre reshafting forever vs The Kid with Kilofoe Planetbusts

I'd think they have around the same AP considering, and Gohan did train with an extremely skilled martial artist, being his dad, for about 3 years, but I'll slap that vote up there like it's flextape.

actually, at the same time, Gohan has a huge range advantage. hm... take off my vote. i'm gonna see what other people say

You could have left the reply ya know

Well... Rynild is 1.9 KiloFOE while SS2 Gohan is some degree above 1 KiloFOE so Ryn might have the AP advantage. And he could just simply turn Gohan into water.

Granted Gohan's bloodlusted but that doesn't really make it much better.

>2 Kilofoe

...no not really

Cell is 1 Kilofoe and Gohan overpowered him while gravely injured, that just makes him higher then 1 Kilofoe, not necessarily 2 Kilofoe.

Also, as Zep mentioned in his now annoyingly deleted comment, he doesn't really use hax, specifically he mentioned how transmutation not only requires physical contact but, again, isn't in character.

DMUA said:
Also, as Zep mentioned in his now annoyingly deleted comment, he doesn't really use hax, specifically he mentioned how transmutation not only requires physical contact but, again, isn't in character.
this

I'm voting for Gohan. If he's a pissed off SSJ2, there isn't much anyone of his caliber can do if they're holding back any of their abilities. If there are things that Rynild wouldn't do in-character, but has the ability to do, that will ultimately lead him to a Kamehameha bukkake session from Gohan.

Ryn has slightly more versatility with his abilities, as well as better weapons and higher AP by at least a slight margin. So i'll say ryn for now, unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Also of note, if Gohan gains the upper hand, Ryn won't hesitate to use his shapeshifting to gain things like Petrification, Empathic Manipulation, etc. to hax the opponent. Checked with his creator just to make sure.

Whatever you do

Don't Wooperfy yourself

yes it's the guy who wins via Upgrading Mid Match

or downgrading

either works

VS battles wiki weapon
Wait fork revisions are a thing

Back