• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLoZ: Triforce upgrade

Y'know....This means that Link can fight Emprah and Kharn now. Now that I've implanted that into everyone's minds/

Evil Smile
I now take my leave

Should Azathoth be informed about this thread, just to make certain?

The Everlasting said:
Because the destruction is centered on the planet, so you need enough energy to still destroy the sun via inverse square law.
It would probably be best to calc this, just to be sure.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
The Everlasting said:
Because the destruction is centered on the planet, so you need enough energy to still destroy the sun via inverse square law.
It would probably be best to calc this, just to be sure.
It's exactly the same as Cell's feat.

If it's exactly the same as Cell's feat then I guess there's no need.

Does Cell's feat only take into account Earth's distance from the sun, and not from Neptune? Because in this case the realm only contains a planet and a star as far as we can tell.

The Sacred Realm exploded, at one point? Or is this referring to something else?

It's part of this whole "energy needed to destroy pocket dimensions of X size". Kaltias has a blog on it somewhere.

The Everlasting said:
It's part of this whole "energy needed to destroy pocket dimensions of X size". Kaltias has a blog on it somewhere.
But it didn't destroy the Sacred Realm. It did the opposite of that. The Sacred Realm was never destroyed via some omnidirectional energy blast, which is what yielded the 1 kilofoe result.

This would seem to imply that making any Earth + sun pocket realm is 4-B instead of High 4-C, despite its size specifically being below that of a solar system, which is odd.

But it didn't destroy the Sacred Realm. It did the opposite of that. The Sacred Realm was never destroyed via some omnidirectional energy blast, which is what yielded the 1 kilofoe result.

This would seem to imply that making any Earth + sun pocket realm is 4-B instead of High 4-C, despite its size specifically being below that of a solar system, which is odd.

The center of the sacred realm is the temple of light, which is placed on "Earth". That's all I know.

Nope, it's Kalt which has create the blog about dimension destruction but we need Cal for the feat (explosion or other stuffs)

Back