• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timeverse Travellers RP Thread

It was a normal day for everyone involved, doing their normal stuff, being involved in conversations, just nothing out of the ordinary for their worlds. However, that would soon change as they noticed a hole in front of them, it was time itself pulling them out of their time... and universe.

Suddendly, it all goes black for a couple of seconds, before they regain their senses and find themselves sitting on chairs... however, people around them would be... well, other summoned, which given the fact they don't know eachother, it would be a bit of a weird sight given the different times and universes.

The place they were on looked like a nice place, with various stars and galaxies surrounding them, it was like being nowhere and everywhere at the same time... in front of them, a 7'8 being stood. "Hello there..." he said.

RP! START!

(Thing I forgot to clarify, those who have their powers because of backstory stuff, keep their abilities.)

Last edited:
Zaros examines the people around him before glaring directly at the being.
"Explain this disturbance."
His voice was deep and commanding (Think English Dub Risotto Nero), but if you listened very closely, you could almost hear someone... something, speaking with him.

"Don't worry, I haven't summoned you all here to play a game nor to have you kill eachother" The figure says, with a bit of a smile. "I have summoned you guys here because lately, there have been made some changes in history all... across the multiverse. And while I may be able to fix some of the changes, I certainly won't be able to fix all of them by myself. So I called you all here to help me fix history basically. Any other questions?"

"Well, the reason being is that this will help fix time. I mean, the person doing this could come after your world and affect history and other stuff, they're doing it at an alarming rate so that's why I need you all. Also you get paid, money and powers." The figure simply states.

"I don't need money, but altering the Order of the story is considered a violation of the rules where I come from, so by having similar goals, I think it will help your cause"

"Killing... is allowed, but only depending on the situation. Of course you aren't going to spare everybody and I do not expect you to do so but... try not to kill a lot, that could cause more trouble than needed."

"So your solution to people messing with time in a way that has not been explained is to send a bunch of random people back in time after getting them to verbal agree too correct?" I ask now twice my previous size.

"Pilot, are you alright?" A robotic voice spoke.

"Yeah I'm good. Do you know where we are?" Neyyly replied.

"Unknown, my scans suggested that this area is likely not part of our universe."

"I see." Neyyly turned her head to the tall being. "So, I believe you are the one summoning me."

Back