• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to R E L E A S E some math (Grace!)

While it is unclear just how much above 51.05 KJ Baldi is, it must be quite a bit higher, seeing how he can defeat someone completely unharmed by that kind of AP in a single blow. He can also keep getting faster with his anger, so he should still have the AP and speed advantages. Throwing him around with telekinesis wouldn't do much seeing how he gets thrown around by Gotta Sweep all the time with no negative effects. Granted, Look See's telekinesis and teleportation should at least allow him to hold his own for an extended period of time, but in the end, Baldi's gonna get really really pissed from all of that, meaning he's gonna get faster and faster (the free mode shows that he can continue to get faster with his anger, even exceeding his max in the mane game, though it would require cheating and mods to truly get him to that kind of speed). Unless Look See finds a creative way to use his telekinesis and teleportation to defeat Baldi, he will just be delaying the inevitable.

His in character move is still to **** with their head to see what he has to work with to formulate his strategy.

Baldi's stamina is good enough that he can continuously smack a ruler against his hand non-stop while running non-stop with no fatigue. In the current Demon, the school can get flooded and filled with whirlpools, which still won't stop him from continuing to chase you. It's quite large compared to the player's stamina.

So yeah, Baldi is much stronger given he can defeat a character completely unharmed by 51 KJs in a single blow. He can defeat Look-See with one blow if he doesn't have better durability. Look-See's only real chance would be to distract him with illusions and than sneak up on him and eat him. I give it to Baldi.

Couldn't Look-See just hold him in place with his Peak Human LS and just proceed to tear him to pieces with his teeth?

Non-Canon Look-See was supposed to get Class 1 Lifting Strength for ripping off human limbs (I believe it was in Look-See vs. Telos where he's described ripping off a guy's arm with his bare hands)

Technically, Look-See could beat him through a combination of its teleportation, illusions, stealth, and eating ability. However, that would require careful strategizing. It would have to get away from Baldi, use its illusions to distract him, sneak up on him, and than eat him, in that order. A direct assault would fail miserably.

I am VERY familiar with the look see. The way you just listed is almost exactly how look-see fights human in canon. He only fights head-on with other monsters.

Well, with those being his standard tactics, and his superior lifting strength, this might actually be rather even. I'll keep my vote toward Baldi for now, though this may be rather difficult to determine, since it seems like either could easily kill the other.

I think it's 3 to 3. So far they seem to be tied. Now here's the thing, both have their own methods to defeat the other in a single stroke. Baldi is much stronger and can one-shot, so any direct hand to hand confrontation would quickly end in his favor. The Look-See does not tend to do that however, as their preferred tactic is to distract a human with illusions and than sneak up on them and eat them while they are distracted.

With this being said, the end result of this match depends on who would more likely pull off their tactic first. Can Baldi reach Look-See before it gives him the slip and uses its illusions and stealth mastery, or can Look-See escape him and employ those illusions first? It should be noted that Baldi's hearing and ability to tell exactly who is making noise makes going through a door to find a hiding spot to utilize the illusions wouldn't work, and with no knowledge of Baldi's senses, it would not know this, meaning it could accidentally screw itself over. Look-See does have sound manipulation which could help it greatly in this match, but it will not know about Baldis senses, at least initially. Because of this and Baldis speed, physically running and hiding isn't the best option. Which brings me back to Look-Sees teleportation? How good is it? How fast does it take to activate, and how good is the range it can provide? The usefulness of the teleportation could greatly effect the outcome of this match. Also, how often does Look-See use sound manipulation? Considering lack of prior knowledge of Baldis senses, how often it uses that ability could also greatly effect this match. Those three abilities (teleportation, illusions, and sound manipulation) are its only chances of beating Baldi. How often does it use sound manipulation and how good is its teleportation?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I think it's 3 to 3. So far they seem to be tied. Now here's the thing, both have their own methods to defeat the other in a single stroke. Baldi is much stronger and can one-shot, so any direct hand to hand confrontation would quickly end in his favor. The Look-See does not tend to do that however, as their preferred tactic is to distract a human with illusions and than sneak up on them and eat them while they are distracted.

With this being said, the end result of this match depends on who would more likely pull off their tactic first. Can Baldi reach Look-See before it gives him the slip and uses its illusions and stealth mastery, or can Look-See escape him and employ those illusions first? It should be noted that Baldi's hearing and ability to tell exactly who is making noise makes going through a door to find a hiding spot to utilize the illusions wouldn't work, and with no knowledge of Baldi's senses, it would not know this, meaning it could accidentally screw itself over. Look-See does have sound manipulation which could help it greatly in this match, but it will not know about Baldis senses, at least initially. Because of this and Baldis speed, physically running and hiding isn't the best option. Which brings me back to Look-Sees teleportation? How good is it? How fast does it take to activate, and how good is the range it can provide? The usefulness of the teleportation could greatly effect the outcome of this match. Also, how often does Look-See use sound manipulation? Considering lack of prior knowledge of Baldis senses, how often it uses that ability could also greatly effect this match. Those three abilities (teleportation, illusions, and sound manipulation) are its only chances of beating Baldi. How often does it use sound manipulation and how good is its teleportation?
The Look-See's Sound Manipulation would throw off his senses enough to where he can't pinpoint him correctly enough for this to work.

It's teleportation hasn't really been shown with a limit so far, but it would know to use it's sound manip once it notices Baldi heard him from across the map. It's Range on Teleportation is probably Dozens of meters or so from what little is actually shown of him. Probably more than that.

It's illusions are good enough to fool other Monsters if I remember correctly. I don't remember how fast it can eat people, but I do know that it's a quick process.

Back