• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time/space embodiment below universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
As the title suggests, becoming the time-space of a universe make the character universe+.

What is the case if the time space is a planet for example?

It would probably make a character either High 3-A or 5-B but omnipresent on a planetary scale.

At least that's my take on the subject but I'm curious as to what others say.

Yeah, I don't see how it would be high 3-A though, that's not the first time I've seen that suggestion either. That would mean Vegeta for example would be High 3-A for destroying the ROSAT.

Well High 3-A would probably be the embodiment of the Past,Present and Future of a less than Universal Scope. ROSAT hasn't been implied to be a Timeline of its own. So in this case it would have to be Planet Level and Omnipresent on a planetary scale considering that said character is the embodiment of the Time and Space of a single planet.

Would probably classify in the same manner as the creation of pocket realities.

They would most likely be Planet Level for being of that scale while also Omnipresent for being across all of it. Besides, Time Stuff lesser in scale than Universal is usually considered hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back