• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time-related Regenerationn

If a character can regenerate so long as they exist at another point in time, what level of regen are they on?

I mean, i'm 99% sure its low-godly, but I just want to be sure.

That's not regen, that's Acausality

This is of course, assuming that the character is alive in the future despite being killed in the present.

Seems like low godly regen to me, acausality doesn't allow you to regen from other points in time, it only allows you to still be alive if you are killed at an earlier point in time.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Anyways, if it's really regen, then yes, it would be Low-Godly.

However, we need context. What character are you referring to?

Wouldnt this also apply to other time beings such as Solaris and Dialga? And well, beings who are one with Space and are also one with both Space-Time?

Kind of off topic but related, what ability would you call the ability to return back to a earlier point in time upon death? Doesn't seem like just resurrection to me as they don't return to their current body and it doesn't matter if their current body is completly destroyed they will still return back to their body at a earlier point in time.

@Celestial

That would just be a subset of Time Manipulation if it's not Resurrection (ZeedMillenniummo does the same thing).

Ah, it's a real different way to use time manipulation i must say, could such an ability by as you said manipulation timing grant like low godly regen, i mean if it doesn't matter what happens to you in the present and you will just come back to a earlier point in time seems like a pretty op time manipulating ability to me.

@Celestial

It's pretty pointless in the face of characters who can wipe out timelines unless you're as strong.

That's one way to get around it, destroying the timeline didn't think of that, but if it's against people like say planet level it would be pretty op then since they can't destroy the timeline but of course hax like reality warping, causality manipulation and conceptual manipulation could get around it.

@Anime

Because Arceus hasn't displayed such a power. You can't just assume he has it if he has no showings of it.

That doesnt seem to be the case. Arceus and the creation trio can manipulate their concepts to an unknown degree, plus why would Arceus need to show Regenerationn at all when even the strongest pokemon under his level are nothing compared to him? We've never seen Arceus use any recovery abilities period actually yet Regenerationn is still listed for him. My point is, if low-godly Regenerationn can be done through time hax, and if a being who made time to begin with has Regenerationn period listed for it, then it shouldnt be put as low

@Anime4Life

It's fine and dandy if it's possible to do it. But if they haven't done it, you can't just automatically assume that they can and will. It's an application that they haven't used and won't use. End of story.

Back