• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Lords VS Xeelee

Does the Time Lords have access to the Key to Time and Eye of Harmony? If they do, then it is a win for TLs. If they have access to every weapon they have (including but not limited to battle/war TARDISes, ultimate sanction, the eye of harmony, key to time, quantum archangel, the moment, etc.) and have Rassilon, Omega, the Doctor and the Master on their side, then it is a stomp. Also, the Xeelee's closed time loop can be destroyed by the TLs. This battle has been done here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xeelee-vs-timelords.145379/

JustJeferd said:
Does the Time Lords have access to the Key to Time and Eye of Harmony? If they do, then it is a win for TLs. If they have access to every weapon they have (including but not limited to battle/war TARDISes, ultimate sanction, the eye of harmony, key to time, quantum archangel, the moment, etc.) and have Rassilon, Omega, the Doctor and the Master on their side, then it is a stomp. Also, the Xeelee's closed time loop can be destroyed by the TLs. This battle has been done here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xeelee-vs-timelords.145379/

Do the Xeelee have access to the config space? If so then it is a won for the Xeelee.

If they have acces to every weapon they have (including but not limited to swarms of nightfighters, cosmic string missiles, superweapons such as the Proto-Xeelee's one, Plank Zero AI, Logic Pool, Snowflake mach principle weapon, access to the Boundary Surface of universes, etc.) tons of temporal clones on their side, then it is a stomp.

Also, Gallifrey's Transduction Barrier can be destroyed by the Xeelee.

This battle has been done here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUoFjtz_06U&lc=UgyNdcvwP6hI8GsYfB14AaABAg.8Zxb3rreZ378_BsFMV1PGa

Hey look, I can say vague important things too! Awesome, huh.

Could you at least post some quotes from the Xeelee Sequence that is indicative of their power? Also please explain those quotes.

Still not enough to call this a win for the Xeelee (well for me anyways). How would they counter against the Eye of Harmony and the Key to Time? Those things can change the laws of physics with a whim. The Doctor's outdated TARDIS is shown to be able to detonate itself at every point in time and space. After that, all stars go supernova, all history ends, erasing the universe, basically, it can cause a total event collapse. The place where the TARDIS was, when it exploded, survives longer, being the eye of the storm, but only a few thousand years more. Also here is a quote for it: STARK: All reality is threatened.
CYBERLEADER: All universes will be deleted.

Additionally, I've heard Omega can make stars go supernova with a wave of his hand. Furthermore, there is this thing called The Axis, which is where Time Lords stick time lines they don't like:

DOCTOR: Ah. It's rather as I feared. We're in the Axis.

PERI: The Axis?

DOCTOR: Yes. It's, er, a complex. Look, are you sure you want to hear this? We'll be on our way before

PERI: Doctor!

DOCTOR: Right, well, er, imagine the spokes of a bicycle wheel. Each spoke is a damaged or truncated reality, a sort of dead-end in Time. They're formed by changes in established history, some big, some relatively small, which cause the flow of subsequent events to spiral out of control. Often catastrophically.

PERI: And the Axis is the spindle, right?

DOCTOR: Exactly. The hub that maintains and regulates the truncated realities, and ensures that the contamination doesn't spread to the primary timeline.

ERIMEM: What?

DOCTOR: Oh. Well, it (sighs) It's like cauterising a wound to make sure the infection doesn't spread.

ERIMEM: Yes, I see.

DOCTOR: Now, if you'll excuse me (under the console) let's see about getting us out of here. Really don't want to hang around if we can help it. I'm sure if I just

PERI: Doctor.

DOCTOR: (out again) Yes, Peri?

PERI: How exactly do these timelines get er, damaged?

DOCTOR: Ah. Excellent question. And, well, though I'm ashamed to admit it, the answer can often be summed up in two simple words. Time Lords, who are, well-intentioned or otherwise, prone to dabble and not really tidy up after themselves.

PERI: So. This is all your mistakes tucked away in one big cupboard.

DOCTOR: Well, I probably wouldn't have put it quite like that, but yes, there's an element of accuracy in that description.

-Axis of Insanity

Basically, if the Time Lords don't like a time line, they send it into the Axis. The one the story is all about is one that was sent their after their agent, who was supposed to just clean up a mess, failed to realize the target had Time Lord level tech taken from another universe. The Time Lords just disconnected his entire time line from reality and shoved it into a box. Other time lines accessible from the Axis are a bunch of alternate Gallifreys, that feature in the audio series Gallifrey. Most of the series, in fact, is about alternate Gallifreys in the Axis.

Also what is stopping the Time Lords from inserting a paradox that go against the "laws of time". If they do that, everything from every point of time happens all at once and then time stops.

TARDIS can exist outside the universe, create paradoxes, freeze an entire civilization in a single moment of time, recreate the universe, allow access to Time Vortex(which is probably a Tipler cylinder). One can already imagine what Time Lords at the height of their power can achieve using their advanced Gallifreyan tech.

Doctor's just one wandering Time Lord who on his own saves people from planetary to universal level threats. He also "rebooted" the whole universe, with prep of course(considering the time needed for prep shouldn't be a problem for Time Lords as they, you know, manipulate time and space to their own will).

It used to be easy. When the Time Lords kept their eye on everything, you could hop between realities, home in time for tea. Then they died, and took it all with them. The walls of reality closed, the worlds were sealed. Everything became that bit less kind.

- Rise of the Cybermen-

The TL's (when around) had full control to manipulate the universe and different dimensions as they seen fit.

I also want to add that the Armageddon Sapphire can tear reality apart, agitating Higgs bosons to the point where the space-time continuum collapsed into Calabi-Yau Space. Theoretically, the universe could eventually re-form over billions upon billions of years, but it would bear no resemblance to what had gone before. Once it is activated, it cannot be stopped.

While they both have roughly equal abilities, I would give this to the time lords given they have experince in fighting wars aginst other time fairing races somthing which to the best of my knowlege the Zelee lack..

Darkmage2015 said:
While they both have roughly equal abilities, I would give this to the time lords given they have experince in fighting wars aginst other time fairing races somthing which to the best of my knowlege the Zelee lack..

Well, the Xeelee fought in 2 wars with multiversal opponents (Photino Birds, Transcendence Era Humanity ) and their precursors Proto-Xeelee caused the multiversal inflation.

Jockey-1337 said:
Xeelee win. Gallifrey may be destroyed by a spam of "conventional" weapons such as Daleks' lasers. No more Gallifrey = No more Time Lords.
Xeelee are literally everywhere so they can find and destroy Time Lords much faster than Daleks.
That's not what happened, Gallifrey's Sky Trenches actually held against the largest assault from the Daleks yet (not conventional lasers, but every f***ing Dalek Saucer).

It was implied they'd be eventually destroyed, yes, but almost nothing in the Universe can actually get through a Sky Trench (or had even done it 'till the Daleks achieved such a feat), and they had 400. So this doesn't low-ball the Time Lords, it makes the Daleks more impressive, especially since the former still had the 10-D (or 11-D according to The Quantum Archangel) Transduction Barrier.

The Time Lords also have time/space machines, how could they not escape if they wanted?

ByAsura said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Xeelee win. Gallifrey may be destroyed by a spam of "conventional" weapons such as Daleks' lasers. No more Gallifrey = No more Time Lords.
Xeelee are literally everywhere so they can find and destroy Time Lords much faster than Daleks.
That's not what happened, Gallifrey's Sky Trenches actually held against the largest assault from the Daleks yet (not conventional lasers, but every f***ing Dalek Saucer).
It was implied they'd be eventually destroyed, yes, but almost nothing in the Universe can actually get through a Sky Trench (or had even done it 'till the Daleks achieved such a feat), and they had 400. So this doesn't low-ball the Time Lords, it makes the Daleks more impressive, especially since the former still had the 10-D (or 11-D according to The Quantum Archangel) Transduction Barrier.

The Time Lords also have time/space machines, how could they not escape if they wanted?
This is also discounting the possibility the time lords go with a plan like the 9 Gallifeys, which dispite it's name was not actualy the creation of 8 new Gallifeys, as it was heaviliy implied that these new Gallifeys would create their own new Gallifeys and so on as to ensure a continued war effort if the original Gallifrey were to be destroyed.

Back