• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Havoc vs Bog

Not a vote, but I'll say this:

• Time Havoc's portals are the perfect counter to Bog's acid spam
  • Bog splitting himself will be an excellent counter to BFR
Also, they should be equal AP-wise.

I've never been a fan of matches within the same verse. Anyway Time Havoc wins due to time stop + BFR.

There are many times when Bog is just one piece, especially during the beginning of a fight and Time Havoc really doesn't do bullshit at all.

@Nico

Don't blame me, i only did that because Kep requested it ovo

@Gargoyle I just think it's kinda dumb. In the future it's possible that they may fight and have our answer anyway.

Usually there's enough context clues to tell us who'd win too, also I simply enjoy debating characters that are from different verses, it feels like a crossover so it's fun.

I guess it's a little different with Bog and Time Havoc though considering how Rock Hard Gladiators works

Bump again.

Voting Time Havoc by the way, Time Stop and BFR spam brings about an end to Bog and makes his regen void.

Back