• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time for Future Trunks to get an (insane) Upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the last episode, and the new feats of Future Trunks (no matter if they're considered bull***t or not), the entire fight should be enough to justify an upgrade i think ?

Probably, yes. Although I would prefer to wait and see if we get an explanation for why he can suddenly fight Universe-level opponents on even grounds.

Not really pis. Trunks train with SSJB Vegeta, and he survive serious punches fron him. If later is mention that his training was not enough we can scale him base on that.

Future trunks shouldn't get upgraded he only trained with Vegeta for one day it's impossible for future trunks to have powered up that much to be able to fight black goku he just surprise attacked him and if you looked at the episode further one ki blast from goku black made trunk's sword fly away an black would've killed trunks at that moment if not for goku interfereing

Aldahshan93161 said:
Future trunks shouldn't get upgraded he only trained with Vegeta for one day it's impossible for future trunks to have powered up that much to be able to fight black goku he just surprise attacked him and if you looked at the episode further one ki blast from goku black made trunk's sword fly away an black would've killed trunks at that moment if not for goku interfereing
Off-screen training. Like Goku and Vegeta, and we also saw him training alone.

He was only doing image training not physical training and I don't think he had more time traininig with Vegeta because after his first day of training with Vegeta he went to the future next day

Aldahshan93161 said:
How is future trunks stronger than ssg goku and trunks trained for only ONE DAY
because he is stronger than SSJ1 Goku who is at this point in time much stronger than SSJ1 Bog Goku

Guys. Trunks fighting those two is literally as outlierish as Spiderman beating Firelord. I'm honestly getting tired of this.

call it PIS. call it outlierish. call it bullshit. call it whatever you want. The FACT is that this fight DID happen. And that Trunks was more or less on par with them. He would've killed Zamasu if he wasn't immortal. The same Zamasu that was fighting Goku SSB being on par with him.

That happened, like it or not. It's not because the explanation isn't sufficient enough that it shouldn't be taken into account, given the fact that he did it. Not just one hit. Or one attack. But an entire fight. Did Toriyama lost his mind to make trunks as powerful as this while only being SSJ/SSJ2 ? yeah, probably. But it is what it is....

By the way, he did train. And stupid explanation for sudden HUGE power boost did happen before, particularly in dragon ball super (piccolo ? frieza ?) and you still accepted it.

Wait few episodes to see if Trunks is indeed as powerful as we saw in the last episode, i agree. But if it's confirmed, just upgrade him.

@Grah. Trust me, if there's any DB character I want upgraded, it's (Future) Trunks. Besides Piccolo and 18, hes the only one that hasn't got on my nerves.

No. We arent going to upgrade anyone when its being literally outlierish and possibly PIS. Otherwise characters like Sonic, Kirby and what not are getting huge upgrades because of their outliers as well.

@The real cal howard

That's really good to hear. But anyway, if he deserve it, then he should be. Maybe it's a little too soon right now. But if what he did is not countered in any way or shape in the few next episodes, then i don't see why he should'nt.

Anime4Life2020

Then we're not taking into account actual feats, but only mere people opinions. I don't think it's really fair.

By the way, Sonic is already tier high 4C, and Kirby is at least 4A. tiers nearly equals to Future Trunks from dragon ball super. In fact, going by this, kirby rapes the future trunks who fought black and Zamasu. If you're okay with that....good for you :/

@Grahf

Actual feats that contradict much more consistent showings

So you argue that we're only taking into consideration people's opinions, yet you use Kirby defeating Trunks as a point?

Does this thread have any point now, if not, I'm going to close it.

I never even mentioned Kirby beating Trunks.........

And no, outliers and PIS scenes are not 'actual' feats when they contradict more consistent material. Trunks is not the only one who is or has been given this treatment so idk why fairness is being brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back