• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Eater EE resistance removal + adding NA/T section

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a fairly quick and simple revision.

Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations, and Existence Erasure (Completely survived its own existence erasure, being able to move freely inside of White Space and has no need to get restored)”

I’m not sure why it was added, but the Time Eater shouldn’t have resistance to its own existence erasure. It didn’t use it against itself, and having an ability doesn’t mean you would automatically resist another character using it against you. This should be removed.

Now the second part of this, adding a Notable Attacks/Techniques section to the Time Eater’s profile, as it does have a few. Here are the links to the following abilities.

*Restraint Trap: The Time Eater fires several overlapping red orb-like projectiles surrounded in a dark form of electricity which can immobilize foes upon impact.

*Sun Burst: The Time Eater can summon a miniature sun and throw it at foes, creating an unpassable wall in front of them.

*Time Holes: The Time Eater can create rifts in time and space that can lead to virtually any location desired, including different dimensions.

*Warping Arm Attack: Used in conjunction with its Time Holes, the Time Eater can use its arms to attack foes at any point in time and space.

Doesn’t Sonic resist EE for the same reasoning or smth?
No. Sonic resisted TE's EE, so it's legit

Time Eater's EE is becuase he resisted is own attack, which doesn't work as it clearly did not aimed the attack at itself too, so he should have no reason to resist due to lack of feats

Sonic's EE resistance is just him resisting someone else's ability, which is perfectly fine as a resistance feat

Overall agree with this CRT

Time Eater can easily survive his own EE, as he can move freely inside of White Space and doesn't need to get restored, and thus should gain the resistance for the same reason Sonic himself resists EE
- You

Surviving in Outer Space doesn't grant resistance to extreme cold; I could dig up what DontTalkDT said on his wall for more details. But Outer Space doesn't have an atmosphere and thus nothing to extract your thermal energy unlike lets say diving in liquid nitrogen would do or simple arctic winds.

But the rest is fine.

I think it was Dark649 who added extreme cold resistance to all the Sonic profiles. But if that’s the case being in space doesn’t grant it then I don’t mind also removing it, as well as from any other Sonic character profile that doesn’t have feats of resistance.

Yeah, Dark649 did add that to a lot of profiles in general long before those details were clarified, in which many other profiles were overlooked, but there's been progress.

I informed the other Sonic supporters about it. In the meantime since this thread has unanimous agreement from staff and regular users alike, I’ll update Time Eater’s profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back