• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiers

Since there is a huge power level difference between 1A character and High 1A characters, I think high 1A character should have their own tiers instead of just being put the same tier as 1A character.

The discription made it sound like high 1A characters are very close to tier 0 characters. What do you think Fandoms?

Anybody agree with me?

Technically High 1-As ARE very close to tier 0 characters, usually only being High 1-A due to a single weakness/drawback or by the presence of a tier 0 already within the verse

You just need understanding of how the tiers work. No need to change anything.

High 1-As are 0s with a minor weakness or someone above them.

Oh I understand it alright, my understanding is what led me here,

So I would ask again- IF, let me paraphrase WeeklyBattles and PaChi2

"High 1-As ARE very close to tier 0 characters, usually only being High 1-A due to a single weakness/drawback or by the presence of a tier 0 already within the verse"

and

"High 1-As are 0s with a minor weakness or someone above them."

WHY ARE THEY CLASSIFIED AS REGULAR 1A'S?

I mean every tier is devided with ABC, "A" being the highest so let high A be regular 1A and find something else for regular 1A, so there will be a clear difference in the tier rather than just stating one is more powerful than the other.

RRTheEndMan said:
tier names aren't you know, that important...
Are you kidding, put tier 0 characters in tier 11C and see what happens.

Why not put different levels in Tier 0 and put high 1A beings on it?

Back