• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Poor Crab forgot who he was
Also never slander Reaper and MOL again or I'll rip your tongue out and stick it in-
Crab has a hair trigger temper monke, it doesn’t take much to trigger him.

It doesn’t matter if you say something to him positively or negatively. He’ll find some way to make it sound like your insulting him. Basically he’ll find an insult in every sentence no matter what it is.

I just don’t know why he’s so edgy

It doesn’t matter if you say something to him positively or negatively. He’ll find some way to make it sound like your insulting him. Basically he’ll find an insult in every sentence no matter what it is.

Eh something negative yeah but that's natural. He won't snap at you for something positive though.

Oh come on, he's not that bad.
He's cool, just don't piss him off.
Admittedly a while ago I made the mistake of stalking his profile which was a shitty idea and got me on his bad side for some time, but it's all good now.
So yeah like I said just don't be a weirdo.
Doo-doo fart.
Shush

Oh come on, he's not that bad.
He's cool, just don't piss him off.
Admittedly a while ago I made the mistake of stalking his profile which was a shitty idea and got me on his bad side for some time, but it's all good now.
So yeah like I said just don't be a weirdo.

Shush
Is it normal to check other people’s profiles and stuff, aren’t there rules against stalking?

Is it normal to check other people’s profiles and stuff, aren’t there rules against stalking?
neuralyzer-men-in-black.gif

He's a fat crab... That's why he put the whale in his name 🙈

It should be delicious eating him, I'm guessing from the way people eat crabs and how it looks,.. Possibly tastes like meaty shrimp 🍤 🤔
I'm allergic to shellfish, only reason I didn't pack his goofy ahh up already.

How's about you learn how to speak without coming across as having had a lobotomy performed on yourself before you try acting hard on an internet forum about funny space men beating each-other up.
It wasn't a lobotomy a rock just fell on my head.

I recognize it's a slang term. It doesn't change the fact that it's a slang term only lobotomites use. Case in point: Arc also uses it.

Back