• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier question

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
1. This character is Infinitely superior to an infinite amount of 2-As who are all able to instantly destroy infinite universes

2. This character can extremely casually destroy an infinite amount of those same 2-As

3. At what tier do you start getting infinite stamina

I'll try to take a crack at this one.

1. Sounds like High 2-A to me. If not, probably the highest 2-A i've ever heard in my life.

2. Could probably be the same or just "At least 2-A", give or take.

3. Don't know.

That's the best i got for this one.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh yeah looking back at the OP and seeing YHVH's page. Definitely sounds just right for #1 and likely #2.
Yeah But YHVH even at base its like the most OP Tier 2-A, so infinity times stronger than him is probably High 2-A.

High 2-A.

Which is what True YHVH is for the same reason, actually (superior to an infinite army of his previous form).

As for #3, that's based entirely on feats. A 10-A character could have infinite/limitless stamina. However, if you mean "at what tier do you get it by default", well, logically after surpassing the boundaries of space and time "Low 2-C" or once you stop being a physical entity.

How about these:

1. This character is listed as having infinite stats (just assume for these traditional RPG like attack, defense, and speed, etc.) while there are no other characters above 3-A

2. The character has infinite stats and the setting has Tier 2 beings

3. The strongest 2-A that can only destroy finite universes?

4. A 2-A decides to just destroy a single timeline. Would it take another 2-A to stop them or can they use a lower tier to stop it?

5. Does being a tier 2 entity below high 2-A and being a concept give you 5-D durability?

6. You view the entire 4D multiverse, infinite or not, as just a story, and as if it was drawings on a piece of paper.

7. You deal unbelievably miniscule amounts of damage to a low 2-C, but they still suffer damage.

8. You damage very slightly a 2-A.

9. Is reality warping able to affect a conceptual being if both combatants are on the same level/tier? I know reality warping is a pretty broad power, but can it?

1. Infinite compared to characters who are 3-A would be High 3-A.

2. Infinite compared to Tier 2 beings is the highest end of 2-A without being High 2-A, unless it is infinite when compared to another character who is the highest end of 2-A.

3. Still 2-A, just infinitely lower than a comparably infinite 2-A character.

4. Logically another 2-A would need to stop them unless they were explicitly restricting their own power.

5. Case-by-case basis.

6. If it's infinite, High 2-A. If not, 2-A.

7. High 3-A.

8. If it's a highest end/infinite 2-A, then 2-A. If not, could be 2-B or much, much lower 2-A.

9. Depends entirely on the level of reality warping.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
High 2-A.

Which is what True YHVH is for the same reason, actually (superior to an infinite army of his previous form).

As for #3, that's based entirely on feats. A 10-A character could have infinite/limitless stamina. However, if you mean "at what tier do you get it by default", well, logically after surpassing the boundaries of space and time "Low 2-C" or once you stop being a physical entity.
Can you elaborate on surpassing space and time? Also, I would appreciate it if the requirements for infinite stamina be added to the Stamina page

As in, basic things in the 3-D world no longer apply to you, and thus your "stamina" as we know it is effectively infinite, since you cannot "tire".

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
As in, basic things in the 3-D world no longer apply to you, and thus your "stamina" as we know it is effectively infinite, since you cannot "tire".
Can this be added to the Stamina page so people will know why most if not all Tier 2 / 1 characters have infinite stamina?

Back