• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier question

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
So, character X can destroy the Universe and his Law Manipulation is 4D but once he went out of it and reached the Multiverse he is suppressed by it from all points be it speed/attack potency/law manipulation/his powers/etc as the Laws of the Multiverse are stronger and exist on a higher level.

Normal Laws = Universe, MC laws transcend them (including time-space) > Universe's Laws while the Multiverse Laws > MC ones.

It was compared in the story that the laws of the Universe are the first floor of a tower while the MC laws are the second floor making it impossible for someone from the lower one to reach him.

Example of suppression: MC speed was downgraded from 300 billions of KM/s to only 3km/s. His 4D hax was suppressed from being unable to be calculable by means of Time-Space to only 1000km in range.

After that point as he got stronger his range/attack/hax/etc reached again their values even if they are suppressed by the stronger laws as his own power increased.

How would this one work? Trying to find a multiplier or something else?

The verse rotates around Laws/Concepts.

The normal Universe has his Laws (each Universe has his own set of Laws).

Once a Character reaches a point their Laws transcend the one of their Universe (including space-time).

The Multiverse has also its own Laws (separate ones) that are stronger which suppress those who aren't strong enough.

Once a Character goes out of his Universe and reaches the Multiverse their powers/hax/etc are suppressed by the stronger Laws.

I am not sure how to properly quantify this according to our system. My apologies.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure how to properly quantify this according to our system. My apologies.
I see, who do you think could answer to this question?

I see, who do you think could answer to this question?

Try DontTalkDT or DarkLK if they're not busy.

My suggestion would be to do two keys, one for the universe versions and one for the multiverse versions, and ranking each with their respective showings.

Self calculated multipliers are usually not used. It is better to not try to guess at a multiverse characters power when in the universe, just based on how much the multiverse supressed a character. One could compare it to characters fighting on planets with 100x earth's gravity, where it isn't wise to assume that they can pull of 100x higher feats when not supressed by the planets gravity.

Back