• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier increase?

Well first of all, more than a clarification is a question I have about the power of black hat.
my doubt arises from the fact that one of the clients of black hat is cthulhu, in fact there is even the image where they are holding hands https://blackhatorg.com/Members.html
if we take into account that any mortal who sees cthulhu goes crazy and black hat had no effect, it would not mean that either it is stronger than cthulhu or that this version of cthulhu is weaker than the original and in turn weaker than black hat?

One fact that I would like to emphasize is that in the latest villain orientation video, which is a question and answer video, the following questions were asked.
1) What if a villain (including cthulhu?) Does not work for black hat, to which he replied "die", they are eliminated by him?
2) Another question that I do not know if it is worth mentioning is that in a black hat he has run into an enemy that has been a challenge and that has been difficult to defeat, he answered no.
3)The last "relevant" question was whether black hat remembered how many heroes (including pops?) it had liquidated, to which it replied that if the person who had asked the question remembered how many ants had stepped on.

I clarify that these questions were asked in the Spanish version and I have no knowledge of whether they were also asked in the English version

For cthulu, the eye stuff needs to be shown, at best that would give him resistabce to madness manipulation.

We also don't scale crossovers like that, we only use what is shown in the verse they are visiting, that cthulu can be stronger or weaker than the original, we don't know, so he gets no tier.

1. Either he goes to murder them or they can die for all he cares.

2. That means nothing tbh, unless we have any worth nothing enemies to black hat to scale him to.

3. Same as above.

Back