• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier for the Big Bang Explosion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I have understood, the Big Bang was not actually an explosion, but rather a rapid space-time expansion, so I am not sure how to classify it properly.

As far as real life goes, the Big Bang is 3-A as it contains the whole universe and all of its energy inside the condensed singularity. Low 2-C is scientifically unknowable since we can't measure when time actually began (time is merely a human construct, technically). It depends on the given series, but it ranges from 3-A at the minimum to Low 2-C if space-time is mentioned.

Big bang explosion itself is 3A but Big bang itself is Low 2C because timeline of our Universe before Big bang wasn't even there but after big bang the Universe timeline started

Okay. I am talking about reality though.

Ant, I am being utterly serious, that page cites the real-life Big Bang as justification for it's tier

Well, we do count creating universal space-time continuums as Low 2-C. I am just not sure that our own big bang actually created space-time, but rather simply expanded it. I am the wrong person to ask though.

Crimson Azoth said:
Ant, I am being utterly serious, that page cites the real-life Big Bang as justification for it's tier
It's probably what the actual series compared it to. But in that series it has the statement of creating the entire universe and space-time, making it Low 2-C.

That doesn't tell use how to rate the big bang over all fictions, and in reality, because that big bang has its own descriptions that put it at Low 2-C.

Eh. Never read the series myself.

And my Year 12 astrophysics probably doesn't come close to understanding the nature of the Big Bang and space-time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back