• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier DIscussion and what character on this site should be able to beat this character ?

Hello everyone. This is Seed here. I apparently found a characer so inconceivably OP i find it hard to tier him. I'm planing on making a fight with him, but firstly : I don't know who to pick , but i want to know what you guys think , and reveal what i believe his tier should be. Warnign: The character is insanely NLF, but if you knew his abilities... It is still NLF .

Kevin Midas is the Character. From The Eyes of Kid Midas. Let me explain why it's so dang hard to tier him :

The glasses he wears have the power to merge all of reality with his dreams. With his power , basically dreams are reality and reality is a dream to the user simultaneously . The user treats reality as if it is just a dream . In a dream, you can supposedly do whatever the heck you please without any type of drawbacks whatsoever , regardless of any concept of theory that basically says " You cannot do this , because this says so " as in a dream, you are effectively given the okay to be as NLF as you please .

Let me give a perfectly good example . Let's say he was fighting for say, Fully Powered Bill Cipher ... Just for a random example. Logic and real life would obviously dictate this child gets god stomped in the first moments of his meeting . However, due to his powers making reality and dreams both being the exact same thing , the completely opposite occurs . He turns BIll Cipher into a handmaiden for his friend , and creates millions of them to constantly serve him for eternity .

IF Reality & Dreams were effectively combined, you would essentially be an Lucid Dreamer of Reality, which in most cases would give you unlimited power to do whatever you wanted . While it's not a offically named "Superpower" , this power is literally what the Divine Watch gives the user.

Dreams are not bound by any concept, faith , religion , theory ,concept of spatio-temporal dimensions , ideas , physical power , etc. . They are unbound by anything and everything . That is why i said Kevin Mida's power is NLF taken to the highest level, and i am not joking with it in the slightest. The only other legitimate example of such a power ever being included in fiction ( to my experience ) is an particular Tier 0 named Azathoth , who quite literally it seems as if he stole the "Eyes of Azathoth" as opposed to the "Divine Watch" .

This and many more reasons ( But i will stop here with my explanations ) is why when i decide to create Kevin Mida's profile, it will be under either "Impossible to Define" or "Unknown" , because no logic i know of can put him under a comfortable rating, as he doesn't fit under any of them . It's because the nature of his powers imply he can work at ANY scale . This isn't an attempt at wank to the highest order ( I wouldn't have posted this if i believed it to be wank ) , just wanted to explain this.

Never said it was. But if you don't know the reason why I sighed, there's no point in me explaining either.

Well making all of reality your dream seems more like Reality Warping than something that would affect AP. It depends entirely on context. If a character could make an Infinite-Dimensional structure as if it was just a dream then that would be High 1-B. If someone could do that but for a regular Space-Time Continnum that would be more in line with Low 2-C.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
If an realm is stated to be Boundless... What tier would it be under ?
That would again depend on the context of a story. Its hard to tier a realm stated to be boundless without context from a story.

If the power this kid has is to make his dreams reality, and he is a 3-D being, the most his power will ever reach is High 3-A, and even that is massively pushing it seeing as the human mind isn't really equipped to properly comprehend sizes larger than say, our solar system, maybe out galaxy. Even properly comprehending the size of the planet is impossible because we are so small in comparison it is literally incomprehensible. Out minds simply cannot truly understand the size of the planet, we can only give it labels of size and measurement, but we can't properly comprehend the size of the planet without that. Can you visualise the size of the planet in relation to yourself?

And of course, then there are higher dimensions. We can't comprehend higher dimensions. Even time, which we consider to be a dimension we can only consider piece by infinitely small piece.

And then there's things beyond it, ie outerversal things. Not happening. The human mind is not comprehending things that lack space, time, concepts, mass, energy, matter, etc.

So from what you've described of this kid, he will at most only ever reach planetary.

Also, if a realm is stated to be boundless, I would take that as being infinite in 3-D size.

Back