• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A Partners in Crime Tournament; Round 1 Match 5: Kris and Noelle VS Sub-Zero and Scorpion (1-2-0)

That is for Kris' SOUL, however it usually remains within their body at all costs and it's merely for graphic effects. Even then, since Kris is going to spam it anyways, they just need to do so multiple times to the point of overwhelming the ninjas to a point where dodging is difficult even with teleportation.
It would never be difficult for Scorpion to dodge Kris' Big Shots the second time around. In the Scan for Big Shot, Kris is facing one direction while firing, being able to move only left or right. Scorpion just teleports behind Kris. Can Kris do a 180 and keep firing Big Shots before Scorpion is already attacking him?

And Kris will just move away and keep their distance. Many enemies have gone close up to Kris themselves and it's no big deal for Kris as they will dodge them.
Those enemies have gotten close to Kris without needing teleportation. How is Kris going to "keep their distance" against someone who teleports? Moving away doesn't mean anything because Sub-Zero and Scorpion move at the exact same speed as Kris. Even if we were generous, and say that Kris can maintain the 30 meter gap through speed alone, teleportation makes it null because Scorpion is going from 30 meters to however many meters instantly. There is no amount of running or walking a person can do to keep their distance against a person who can make a 30 meter distance a 20 meter distance, then a 10, then a 0 (Scorpion can actually travel 30 meters to 0 meters instantly)

We don't use one-shot multipliers to scale AP through one-shotting. That's just a VS thread thing. Nonetheless, the scaling chain would still make it so that IceShock is at least as strong as the ninjas.
This shouldn't be a problem then. The ninjas are able to deal with people with comparable AP to them and beat them through skill. Noelle being the way she is would just get pulled in by Scorpion's Spear or Scorpion teleports to her and knocks her out.

What I mean is that they need to get hit by the coldest ice in order to gain resistance. In that case, why don't you go make a CRT?
That's not how Resistance works.

I'm not going to come before the council and get burned alive for my transgressions (Accidentally not doing something correctly)

Like I said, these are only examples. These are merely just to demonstrate the speeds the projectiles are going at. There might be faster attacks I might not remember since it's been a hot minute since I've played Deltarune.
Can you show me projectiles that are conclusively going faster than Kris that aren't being aim dodged? Saying "Kris can dodge projectiles faster than her" and not showing me examples makes it hard for me to understand what it looks like. I'm not challenging Kris' experience in Danmaku dodging, but I am challenging the notion of "Kris is reacting to projectiles faster than her"

Edit: I have looked at the Projectile Dodging feats and I was wrong. I edited it accordingly. Ignore the strike-through text.

Last edited:
Back