• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-C: Monsters In My Head Tournament (2022)

Graphic:
sn05Znf.png

Tier 8-C Monsters in my head tournament (2022) :

Ladies and gentleman welcome to the 2022 monsters in my head tournament.
Read the following rules and then apply to enter. There will be 10 participants in 2 groups, both groups will have unique environment. All matches will take place on an the Galvan B a highly technologically advanced planet with decent fight area.

Group A: (Dark Lightning)
Combatants will be fighting in on a part of Galvan B planet, where there is a massive Electrocution pod even touching it result in the enemy getting durability negged and fried to death so best to stay away from it aside from that there are kilometers wroth of stone and mountains to fight on a pure desert environment 65°C temperature.
d1L9igW.png

Group B: (Cosmic Forces)

Combatants will be fighting in on a part of Galvan B planet where there is a massive Teleporter Pod it’s best to stay away and avoid cause if you or your enemy touches that thing it’s gonna result in you getting BFR’d and the enemy will win so best to avoid it. All people will fight in this rocky mountain where there is -85°C temperature with cold wind.
n9loFv2.jpg

Both of these fighting combat areas are 50 km wide.

BEWARE of which group you enter
(See the location pictures above.)

Rules:

1- This is a Monsters themed tournament, Participants should be the following:
  • Not allowed: (No Humans, No ghosts, No sprits, No Robots and Cyborgs)
  • Allowed: (Zombies, Vampires, Demons, Dragons, Aliens, Furries, Animalistic Creatures, Hybirds (Half human+Another species), Mutants (not entirely humans) and/or Mythological/Creatures are allowed)
2-Hax in general, Low Hax tournament
(We are looking for no haxy characters, low hax abilities should be fine, No one shotting hax to have fair/decent fights no summoning users since 1 vs 1 matches are more fair. Since there will be terrifying monsters expect fear manip to be a thing I guess)

3-Equalized speed in all matches.

4-Ap must be from baseline 0.25 Tons to 2 Tons (8-C) Standards.

5-Killing is the preferred wincon obviously, however if that's not possible then KO is allowed or using the Teleporter Pod or Electrocution pod of the locations your matches will take place in.

6-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.

7-Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.

8-Total 10 Participants! (Two Characters from one show is not allowed)

9-There are Two Groups

10-Important:
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
  • Every character will have total 4 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen. (Top 2 from Each Group will qualify for Quarter and Semis.)
  • No asking why someone get's removed (it's an evil thing to do)
11- No rematches if someone gets replaced. (Please use characters that are NOT going through CRT.)

12- Supervisor of the tournament: Demonicdude 🥰

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Group AChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1-Eye GuyDemonicdude0.51 Tons1/41003Q ✅
2-Genichiro AshinaNaitodesu0.38 tons1/41003Q ☑️
3-Zombified PiglinFinePoint0.30 Tons1/41100E ❌
4-Wither SkeletonDrGreyman0.31 Tons1/40100E ❌
2-King BradleyBruhtelho0.49 Tons0/40000E ❌

Group BChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1-AbbiAdem_Warlock690.48 Tons1/40012Q ✅
2-GargantosCoolboy60.91 Tons1/40012Q ☑️
3-KuramaKazuma_kuwabara1.37 Tons0/40000E ❌
4-Po (kung fu panda)Psychomaster350.66 Tons0/40000E ❌
5-DustWeeklyBattles0.26 Tons, higher with multipliers0/40000E ❌

THYowqp.jpg

Last edited:
Abbi and Gargantos are in (y)
just make sure to tell me which Group after reading their environments.

Would Tricky be allowed? Do note that the resurrection isn’t combat applicable, and most times he usually leads with his sign.

Does he work?

Does he work?
Hey, long time no see 👀

Ahhh the classic Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood memories 😭
Mannn I miss those days, He's in.
Another one of tm favorite and I don't see anything controversial on the profile so he's fine.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Pikachu. I choose you, Pichu, and I Will choose the group B because if Pokémon can survive moves like Ice Beam then I supposed Pichu with stored electricity can survive the temperature of the location, but I supposed the temperature os just simple decoration and It Will not be counted
🤟 Pikachu will be a big deal in Group B.

Does he work?
I love your profile pic 😍 oh shit better get back on the topic
I don't see anything controversial other than his soul Manip which works on demons only.
If he's a ghost or spirit the he's not allowed, If he's a mythological creatures that can be harmed and doesn't one shot people then he's fine.

I love your profile pic 😍 oh shit better get back on the topic
I don't see anything controversial other than his soul Manip which works on demons only.
If he's a ghost or spirit the he's not allowed, If he's a mythological creatures that can be harmed and doesn't one shot people then he's fine.
Awe thank you ^-^

And yeah it's pretty limited in application, and hes not a ghost or spirit, he can be harmed and he should be within the bounds of the tourney's ap limit

Awe thank you ^-^

And yeah it's pretty limited in application, and hes not a ghost or spirit, he can be harmed and he should be within the bounds of the tourney's ap limit
Alright he should be fine,
he's 0.26 tons of tn, at long as he does not exceed the 0.25 Tons to 2 Tons 8-C Standards

On the other hands AP of these characters are
am i correct? just need to assign them to their groups now

I forgot it's monsters only but Genichiro should qualify given he still drank the fountainhead waters, which turn people into husks and make them lose their humanity

• Not allowed: (No Humans, No ghosts, No sprits, No Robots and Cyborgs)
  • Allowed: (Zombies, Vampires, Demons, Dragons, Aliens, Furries, Animalistic Creatures, Hybirds (Half human+Another species) and/or Mythological/Creatures are allowed)

Popted2 as the supervisor wanted to throw him in, Since popted2 helped constructing this tournament i'll make the only expection of him. If the majority of the people agrees to remove him then i'll have to listen I guess.

Po has BFR is that a one shot ?
Po's BFR comes from the Wuxi Finger Hold, which can only be done if he is actually able to get a hold of his opponents finger though Po can also paralyze opponents with pressure point strikes in this key alongside the Golden Lotus Clap would mean he has easy win-cons he can use to instantly end fights.

1. Why is Cap even in this tournament? He’s basically a human which doesn’t fit the theme for this tournament
2. Where did you get 0.34 tons from? The profile explicitly states he his 0.91 tons on the calc

yah im against Cap being in as well, even if he was submitted by a supervisor they should still fit the theme of the tournament.

1. Why is Cap even in this tournament? He’s basically a human which doesn’t fit the theme for this tournament
2. Where did you get 0.34 tons from? The profile explicitly states he his 0.91 tons on the calc
yah im against Cap being in as well, even if he was submitted by a supervisor they should still fit the theme of the tournament.
i'm sorry okay, i didn't excepted that DD would use Monsters specifically, i tought that he would allow every characters humans or what, instead he did this

i will try to change my character, but honestly i don't think i have a knowledgeble monster of this tier

Back