• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7 Soul Knight cuz im bored

Alright uh, all the SK profiles we currently have will upgrade to Low 7-B thanks to this calc, it still uses the same meteor method as previous calcs, sooooo
Yah
image.png

Like I can't argue with the logic since it functions just like my Golden Crab warhammer calc but at the same time it is way above anything in the verse.
So overall I'd say this is probably an outlier

Like I can't argue with the logic since it functions just like my Golden Crab warhammer calc but at the same time it is way above anything in the verse.
So overall I'd say this is probably an outlier
eh i don't think it's an outlier, the heroes can still fight the Golem which has 2 similar arms and he keeps using them throughout the fight, and Warhammer stuffs was also done casually anyway. And also Ancestor Call doesn't actually scale to the heroes' LS or anything, it's just an orbital bombardment type weapon, so the heroes themselves and enemies can at least still downscale

Last edited:
Back