• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien Shinhan has Immortality Type 1

wait, I through that we were talking about Tien, not Roshi, he is known for being immortal; also, I think that Namekians haven't Immortality Type 1, I mean, the Patriarc was pretty old, and Kami/Piccolo aged too

HokageMangaVox said:
I understand it pretty well. It doesn't said "mortality" but "Immortality" maybe with that the downplayer would at had an argument.
Really? Downplay? C'mon.

Clearly you don't understand it, if you did, well, this thread would not exist.

Fair enough, I conceded on that. Also, Roshi's Immortality should be remove if so. And can someone add the Mafuba to Tien's page, if not done already. This thread can be close now, thanks for the info.

Maybe Roshi is immortal by this?

Also, Longevity for Piccolo:

King Piccolo: King Piccolo gained "eternal youth", after wishing it from the Dragon Balls. This made him immune to aging, allowing him to stay on his physical prime for eternity, however, he could die or be killed by unnatural causes, such as being obliterated or pierced through the chest.
Piccolo: Piccolo inherited his late father's eternal youth, giving him ageless immortality after reaching his physical prime, which has been proved in several video game stories, such as the Hero Mode story fromDragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, which takes place long after Dragon Ball GT's ending, and shows Piccolo, still alive and looking physically young. It is also stated in Daizenshuu 2 that Piccolo inherited all of his father's techniques and abilities, including "Eternal Youth".

Roshi should keep his immortaility as it was confirmed in canon he had it. Turtle literally stated Roshi drank from the fountain of youth, preventing him from aging. That should solify him having T1 Immortality

However, using the "apperance not changining" logic for Tien as a reason to give him the same immortaility is still flawed in my opinion. Again, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Android 18/17 and so on don't have their appearance changed after such a long time as well. Since u used GT, then we can also reference GT Goku and Vegeta literally looking exactly the same as they always do from start to finish to solify it. And it's pretty obvious that none of these characters have longitivity and suggesting they do by the same logic when never being refered to having it in-verse is ridiculous

So in all, using this logic along with an expression by Roshi should not be enough to give Tien T1 Immortaility. So I also disagree with this.

Any conclusions, before closing this thread?

>Longevity for Piccolo

>Mafuba for Tien

>Poison resistance for Goku

^ That would be the updates, then.

Also androids have longetivity

Also there was question about Roshis immortality in interview with Toriyama,he confirmed Roshi has 300+ years and that he can't die of old age

How do the andriods and piccolo have longitivity? A robot not aging is natural not an ability otherwise every robot here should have longetivity. And for piccolo..........why?

Unless Piccolos profile is composite I dont agree with that. Not only should longetivity not be inherited by birth, but GT and the video games are not canon at all and giving Piccolo something he never had in the main storyline will be contradicting. Plus iirc he said he had gotten older in GT anyway. At Pan's tournament when she was a little girl Piccolo said he refused on entering as "he was getting too old for this". Kinda debunks the longetivity claim.

Considering the claim for Piccolo having Longetivity is coming from non canon sources, I dont see an issue in using the same source for said claim to debunk it.

Yes. The "evidence" for Piccolo gaining King Piccolo's Longetivity is coming from several video games, which none of them are canon as far as I remember

Well even if that, you said Piccolo inheritted "abilites and technqiues". King Piccolo's longetivity is not an ability and is certainly not a technique it is only something he got from Shenron. It's not something he got of his own accord.

King Piccolo's eternal youth is an ability granted by shenron. It is stated he inherited King Piccolo's eternal youth.

Back