• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ashen vs Thunder McQueen

Speed Equalised. Ashen gets 2 weeks prep, and is given time to collect intel on her target. Ashen is Mortal. Thunder is bloodlusted

Thunder McQueen meme
Ashen
reverse trap

Even if given time to collect intel on her target, she would have no way of knowing that HtH exists due to it's requirements for activation and that even the user doesn't know about it.

Wait that's a girl

Also

If he has 2 weeks of prep why not just turn into a Type 5 immortal and shoot Thunder in the face

DragonEmperor23 said:
Even if given time to collect intel on her target, she would have no way of knowing that HtH exists due to it's requirements for activation and that even the user doesn't know about it.
actually their stands and info are actually on record at green dolphin prison iirc, so she can do her research and find out. Also, she has access to the Archives of Sheng at the costs of her teeth if this takes place in the house, but I'm not sure it does

DMUA said:
Wait that's a girl
Also

If he has 2 weeks of prep why not just turn into a Type 5 immortal and shoot Thunder in the face
Yup lol

Nah, she needs years of prep for that to happen. it takes like a week to get the bullets made, but far more to actually tap into her low 2-C prep feat

DragonEmperor23 said:
Cause maybe killing yourself by killing someone else counts as suicide.
But having Type 5 means you're immune to death

That's like

The whole point

Iapitus The Impaler said:
actually their stands and info are actually on record at green dolphin prison iirc, so she can do her research and find out. Also, she has access to the Archives of Sheng at the costs of her teeth if this takes place in the house, but I'm not sure it does
I dk what the sheng thing is but where was it stated that that's on record? Aren't stands supposed to be a secret? I thought Pucci was the only one that knew and he just remembered it all.

Don't forget that we actually see their prison record in between chapters, and there are staff members of the prison who have stands specifically meant to keep stand users in

Aren't those just the stand stats? We know that Star Platinum is FTL and can stop time but that doesn't mean it's on record. And didn't Pucci give them all stands/attract stand users there using Gravity aka stands are attracted to stands.

No, not those. The Prisoner cards. He didn't give the Cheif Guard/Warden (I forget which she was) he stand. Jail House Lock was too personalized for it to be a stand disk stand. He did, but it seems the prison cards also had their stand on them. Since the cheif gaurd was a stand user, it would make sense she would keep records on their stands

That's just the privalge card, I was refering to the other records. If they have enough info to put the name on a minor document, the head jailer should have mre records put up somewhere. Either way, think what you like. Also, iirc, there are some that do describe the stand to an extent but eh

That seems like speculation, and having the full details of the stand's capabilities written down somewere would be really bad since most stands are easy to get past when you know the trick.

It is to an extent, but the warden did seem to know of the various stand user's abilities, so if it was her and the guards only it would make sense

Back