• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder wouldn't kill himself because he's the only person on earth. In fact that would be why he won't kill himself. He wants to die with someone else but if there is no one for him to die with then he won't want to die. Thunder isn't dumb enough to die of starvation when the whole entire world's food supply is there for him to use. Not every type of food spoils. The page doesn't specify how long Monarch can live for so I don't know if he can outlive him. But my main problem with this is that it's not even a fight. You could literally put Monarch against any non immortal who doesn't know that he exists and Monarch would win because the two people won't even know the other is there.

Its not about being smart.

Its the fact th at the amount of foods that don't spoil isn't really high, and if no-one is around Nuclear power plants would go awry.

As for the last part, too bad. The fact that monarchs invulnerability makes thunder unable to kill him is not really important here.

And monarch being unable to kill thunder is also not important, as weaknessses are things, no matter how unfair.

And lastly, 0 dimensionals don't tend to have a 4 dimensional axis to be able to age

Well wouldn't thunder know that mop is there? I mean he SHOULD know the mop is there possibly from hearing his voice or seeing a glow he would die with someone just a thought

Monarchs voice and light would convince him that he is the only living thing left. It would be his only hope of dying with someone so he will eventually give in and attempt to take monarch. Monarch is unaffected since he cant do anything to lower dimensions and wins

Totallynotchewbacca said:
This is quite literally the most confusing, controversial and epic battle in the history of not only the wiki but all of Fandom!!!!!!
Jesus vs hitler beats it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
This is quite literally the most confusing, controversial and epic battle in the history of not only the wiki but all of Fandom!!!!!!
Jesus vs hitler beats it.
Was that ever a real battle? Dang it thought I was saying something awesome and inspirational

Was that ever a real battle? Dang it thought I was saying something awesome and inspirational
Yes, I believe the american gods jesus fought the loli hitler

Can he see something so small? It would go too much into speculation that he would assume the glowing light talking to him is a real person.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Can he see something so small? It would go too much into speculation that he would assume the glowing light talking to him is a real person.
He would likely find himself forced to believe that after a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back