• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Three commanders revision

And add that, when all the Swastikas are open, Gladsheimr will go on a full blown evolution to Atziluth by expanding itself until it consumes reality/the current Law.

Nitpick: Nowhere in that is multiverse mentioned. It just says that Gladsheim has a global range in regards as to who it can invite or send out.

Monarch Laciel said:
When did Merc's multiverse become a thing? From an in-universe perspective I mean.
Don't think i understood your question clearly. Do you mean when multiverse became a thing?

But wasn't the multiverse created because of his resets? How could it have been created when he became a god if he hadn't reset anything yet?

Huh

I thought it happened because of his reset creating past versions of the universe, but instead it just... happened?

He rewrote the Throne system and added the multiverse in it.

Not because of his resets or anything really

Alright since the topic itself has gotten out of hand I'll be listing the necessary revisions that have been discussed in this thread.

l Scaling the Three commanders to boosted Wilhelm, whom they are considerably stronger than, both in the context of Ikabey, and even more so after the ritual in Berlin

l Removing Schreiber's weakness of running out of souls

Eleonore at 3 open has been said to be working at a third of her true power so go from there.

While I'm fine with Schreiber running out of souls in any true briah being removed, I think there should still be a weakness saying that he can still run out of souls from regenerating if he's forced to acknowledge his contradictory desires like Valeria made him do.

That's a fair weakness I agree it should be added, but it did take a while for him to be completely crushed by his desire. The time between Trifa mindraping him and Marie embracing him was a day? A bunch of hours? Also his legion remained silient as his desire of being embraced was about to come true by Marie.

Well i think i can agree for this

Current 7-A/7-B+ Wolfgang will be Swastika Restriced i guess?

Scaled to Wilhelm would be Not Restricted/Full Power key

Wouldn't that also update EFF? Ren fought them at full power and was getting cucked 90% of the fight

yeah EFF should scale he didn't get killed 100% but he was losing due to numbers but he should scale i suppose

Okay, Ren's matches are going to be removed now.

Btw, another justification to scale him to the Commanders: Eleonore herself said that EFF Ren could win on a 1v1 situation.

If no one has anything against this

I will start editing the profiles after some time

Back