• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thot Robot joined Thot Patrol

Preeeeeeetty sure the Thought Robot gets nulled out of all his good hax and gets pummeled to death.

I don't think Khorne has any counter to Thot's plot manipulation, nor plot device based adaption, just from glancing over both of their profiles. So for now, I vote for T H O T R O B O T

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I don't think Khorne has any counter to Thot's plot manipulation
"That's unfair. I'm negging it."

Since when was Khorn apart of Thot Patrol?

Anyway, yeah, really depends on if Khorne can get passed TR's plot manipulation

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Since when was Khorn apart of Thot Patrol?

Anyway, yeah, really depends on if Khorne can get passed TR's plot manipulation
He can.

He says it's unfair, TR can't use it now since it's unfair.

So, is this stomp or not? Also he is made to retcon people. So his plot manipulation is rather high.

Thought v Thot: BEGONE of Justice

Plot Manipulation OP.

Though at the same time, this is Slaanesh we're talking about, which ate the very thing that decided their own fate.

I'm currently leaning towards inconclusive. Thought Robot's plot manipulation and continual evolution prevent Slaanesh from eating it, while at the same time I don't think the TR can wipe out all of what Slaanesh represents, just as the Chaos Gods can't destroy one another.

...unless there's like a cliff into the Over Void TR can push Slaanesh into.

Doesn't Thought Robot pull his power from the classical story in which the hero always beat the villain or something? I think Slaanesh would pass as a villain.

Back