• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inosuke Hashibira vs Thorkell

• Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • Inosuke's first key and Thorkell's second key are being used
  • They both have their Standard Equipment

HlQ6Ym2sGbLFJFCFIz0ba-MuuU8Ua6BvgxzQMx8j6l2X_TfBa6dvaxzFIaCnCLutCpYiVa3D_hvE48Nl9VUQnzvmbBY-LmzCh5-8QcxUEKhLV_-rlogb3SP9IZCMWI5oZK84V3IFwVg2AUr7L6oKnw
c9bad9b976608247ff9c71cc8b79aff6.jpg

Thorkell The Tall: @Unforgiven0815 @Meganova_Stella
Inosuke The Annoying Boar: @SheevShezarrine @Razor @Veloxt1r0kore, @Peppersalt43, @Naitodesu, @Sonicflare9, @Stillwinston
Inconclusive:

(Didn't want to Necro Bump this thread so I remade it)

Last edited:
So lets see
Thorkell has:
-liffting

Inosuke has:
-slightly superior AP
-reactive evolution

Since thorkell likes to make the fight drag out and inosuke has reactive evolution inosuke should win pretty easely

I believe all his abilities are on one key, He doesn't get new abilities as the series progresses, its his AP that has separate keys

Inosuke battle spirit is kinda wanked on his profile so i would not use it
Alr. Inosuke still has a lot of advantages, What is Thorkell's AP? I didn't find any calcs in his profile, Anywho.

Inosuk is a very mobile and skilled fighter so he should be able to dodge most attacks, Not to mention he has precog and enhanced sense. He can bend his body in unnatural ways too making him even harder to hit.

Although, Thorkell has the LS advantage plus range, If he grapples inosuke I dont think inosuke is escaping, He also has the stamina advantage, Inosuke's very high vs Thorkell's Extremely high So I wouldn't call this a stomp but I'd say Inosuke wins Low-Mid diff, Voting Inosuke

Alr. Inosuke still has a lot of advantages, What is Thorkell's AP? I didn't find any calcs in his profile, Anywho.

Inosuk is a very mobile and skilled fighter so he should be able to dodge most attacks, Not to mention he has precog and enhanced sense. He can bend his body in unnatural ways too making him even harder to hit.

Although, Thorkell has the LS advantage plus range, If he grapples inosuke I dont think inosuke is escaping, He also has the stamina advantage, Inosuke's very high vs Thorkell's Extremely high So I wouldn't call this a stomp but I'd say Inosuke wins Low-Mid diff, Voting Inosuke
There is no calc so baseline

He doesn't have precog then, as that is on his second key, although he is still skilled, very mobile and agile and Still has elasticity

He can ragdoll inosuke or grapple him with his superior LS but inosuke is also familiar with fighting opponents much bigger and stronger than he is (The latter not being an advantage thorkell has because inosuke has the AP advantage) Like when he fought the spider demon. Also from reading the profiles thorfinn is weaker than thorkell, his attacks weren't doing that much to thorkell but the opposite would happen here since again inosuke is the one with the AP advantage

He can ragdoll inosuke or grapple him with his superior LS but inosuke is also familiar with fighting opponents much bigger and stronger than he is (The latter not being an advantage thorkell has because inosuke has the AP advantage) Like when he fought the spider demon. Also from reading the profiles thorfinn is weaker than thorkell, his attacks weren't doing that much to thorkell but the opposite would happen here since again inosuke is the one with the AP advantage
So do you think Inosuke could cut Thorkell up before Thorkell grapples him and potentially crushes him?

Also don't forget Thorkell fights with two axes. He's arguably a better closer combat fighter than Inosuke at this point. What Inosuke really has at this point that's an big advantage against Thorkell is Body Elasticity and his negligible AP advantage.

Also Thorkell's immense pain tolerance should allow him to shrug off alot of Ino's attacks. They are both pretty acrobatic and Thorkell arguably has better senses than Ino does.

So do you think Inosuke could cut Thorkell up before Thorkell grapples him and potentially crushes him?

Also don't forget Thorkell fights with two axes. He's arguably a better closer combat fighter than Inosuke at this point. What Inosuke really has at this point that's an big advantage against Thorkell is Body Elasticity and his negligible AP advantage.

Also Thorkell's immense pain tolerance should allow him to shrug off alot of Ino's attacks. They are both pretty acrobatic and Thorkell arguably has better senses than Ino does.
Yes probably. What's thorkell's fight style and how skilled is he? Inosuke isn't really that skilled at this point so I don't doubt thorkell is more skilled but inosuke moving around would sure be annoying, Also how does thorkell fight in character? Inosuke can also sense malicious intent from people So his senses should be very good.

Yes probably. What's thorkell's fight style and how skilled is he? Inosuke isn't really that skilled at this point so I don't doubt thorkell is more skilled but inosuke moving around would sure be annoying, Also how does thorkell fight in character? Inosuke can also sense malicious intent from people So his senses should be very good.
Thorkell is VERY skilled at wielding an axe. He's able to rip to shreds armies of trained men and soldiers within a couple of seconds and sustain 0 injuries. He is also pretty barbaric, but knows exactly what he's doing. There's more and more and more. In the link I sent earlier against Thorfinn, he would have killed him if they didn't have to retreat. He's able to sustain major injuries and completely ignore them as shown against Thorfinn.

Inosuke isn't nearly as smart as Thorfinn nor Thorkell, and from what I know he wouldn't go straight for Thorkell's weakpoints (like his neck or wrists like any other person), but instead he'll just rush head in (much like Thorkell would) but instead without sense. What makes things worse is that Thorkell knows how warriors angry. For example, he uses provocation to trick 400 Warriors into running their deaths while going up against him. Thorkell also instantly knew who Askeladd was due to Torgrim giving up his weapon upon facing Thorkell. Inosuke is VERY hot tempered and rushes to battles very easily. So just a small provocation from Thorkell should easily seal the deal.

Thorkell is VERY skilled at wielding an axe. He's able to rip to shreds armies of trained men and soldiers within a couple of seconds and sustain 0 injuries. He is also pretty barbaric, but knows exactly what he's doing. There's more and more and more. In the link I sent earlier against Thorfinn, he would have killed him if they didn't have to retreat. He's able to sustain major injuries and completely ignore them as shown against Thorfinn.

Inosuke isn't nearly as smart as Thorfinn nor Thorkell, and from what I know he wouldn't go straight for Thorkell's weakpoints (like his neck or wrists like any other person), but instead he'll just rush head in (much like Thorkell would) but instead without sense. What makes things worse is that Thorkell knows how warriors angry. For example, he uses provocation to trick 400 Warriors into running their deaths while going up against him. Thorkell also instantly knew who Askeladd was due to Torgrim giving up his weapon upon facing Thorkell. Inosuke is VERY hot tempered and rushes to battles very easily. So just a small provocation from Thorkell should easily seal the deal.
I'd say Inosuke's agility pretty hard counters Thorkell's fighting style, He's skilled with an axe but inosuke can dodge, Barbaric dude vs dude thats flexible as hell, I'd say inosuke can dodge pretty easily, He can also keep range with certain breathing forms, Meanwhile all of thorkell's range option are all easy for inosuke to dodge since they are projectiles, he can see them coming and easily dodge due to how mobile he is.

Yes Inosuke isn't smart but I've never brought that point up, My point was that he is mobile, agile, flexible and has very good senses. Why would inosuke need to target thorkell's weak points? He's stronger than him, His attacks will do much better than thorfinn's attack did. He would rush head in but he's not the type of person who just tanks damage like the hulk, he dodges if he can. Thorkell provoking inosuke will just make him more motivated to kill him, Its not like it would affect inosuke that much since inosuke doesn't use tactics to being with, provocation wouldn't do much. Also Inosuke also eats pain for breakfast, arguably even better than thorkell does, His reasoning for extreme pain tolerance is that he got 2 of his fingers sliced and didn't have a reaction, in the spider demon fight inosuke had bones broken (I think a part of his rib was broken too) And he was bleeding everywhere, He has been getting ragdolled by the spider demon a lot but still kept fighting, In fact he didn't even stop, it was giyuu that tied him up so he wouldn't go any further, Giyu himself comments on how severe his injuries were despite the fact that he's a hashira and likely has seen the worse injuries in the demon slayer corpse

Last edited:
I'd say Inosuke's agility pretty counters Thorkell's fighting style, He's skilled with an axe but inosuke can dodge, Barbaric dude vs dude thats flexible as hell, I'd say inosuke can dodge pretty easily, He can also keep range with certain breathing forms, Meanwhile all of thorkell's range option are all easy for inosuke to dodge since they are projectiles, he can see them coming and easily dodge due to how mobile he is.

Yes Inosuke isn't smart but I've never brought that point up, My point was that he is mobile, agile, flexible and has very good senses. Why would inosuke need to target thorkell's weak points? He's stronger than him, His attacks will do much better than thorfinn's attack did. He would rush head in but he's not the type of person who just tanks damage like the hulk, he dodges if he can. Thorkell provoking inosuke will just make him more motivated to kill him, Its not like it would affect inosuke that much since inosuke doesn't use tactics to being with, provocation wouldn't do much. Also Inosuke also eats pain for breakfast, arguably even better than thorkell does, His reasoning for extreme pain tolerance is that he got 2 of his fingers sliced and didn't have a reaction, in the spider demon fight inosuke had bones broken (I think a part of his rib was broken too) And he was bleeding everywhere, He has been getting ragdolled by the spider demon a lot but still kept fighting, In fact he didn't even stop, it was giyuu that tied him up so he wouldn't go any further, Giyu himself comments on how severe his injuries were despite the fact that he's a hashira and likely has seen the worse injuries in the demon slayer corpse
All good points.

I'll shut up now since I'm the OP x.x

First things first, they're in character, their speed is equalized, and Inosuke's first key and Thorkell's second key are being used. Okay.
Question: The first key of Inosuke, that's him before he Spider Arc, right? Because I remember him getting absolutely stomped by the Spider Father Demon, who like Thorkell, can use tree trunks as weapons. Inosuke was amazed by Tanjiro being able to cut down one tree (something that Thorkell is casually able to do) and the Spider Father then proceeded to smack Tanjiro with the tree trunk away. Thorkell's first key is already able to do that, using tree trunks as weapon.
AP: Thorkell is able to casually slaughter 400 vikings in a short period of time while also slicing trees apart, can easily destroy wooden and stone walls with his fist, can easily kill a bear barehanded, bulldoze 2 houses, and it was said that 4000 men aren't enough to stop him. Thorkell has so much physical strength that he can uppercut a horse with a person on it, with 3 fingers, and he can kick a person 40 meters into the air.
Lifting Strength: Thorkell's lifting strength is easily superior. Even the lifting strength of Inosuke's third key is questionable cause that's something Thorkell would also be casually able to do.
Striking Strength: Same as AP.
Durability: No clue.
Stamina: Thorkell. The stamina of Inosuke's first key is very high while for Thorkell, it's extremely high, for obvious reasons that are stated in his profile.
Intelligence: Thorkell. He's way smarter than he appears, has way more experience, and was able to deal with Thorfinn (An assassin), who's much smarter than Inosuke.
Weaknesses: "Inosuke is very bull-headed and rushes into fights without thinking" That's exactly what could get him killed. It's what almost got Thorfinn killed, he rushed towards Thorkell who then almost one-shotted him. As for Thorkell, he has a tough time against little, agile guys, but we already saw with Thorfinn and Garm, that even that doesn't stop Thorkell. In Thorkell's first fight with Thorfinn, he whooped him, In his second fight, he whooped him again. And mind you, Thorfinn (5'0) is shorter than Inosuke (5'5).
As for Pain Tolerance, there's no way Inosuke's Pain Tolerance is anywhere near Thorkell's, he was in pain when the Spider Father squeezed his head, no? Thorkell on the other hand literally didn't have any sort of reaction when Thorfinn cut 2 of his fingers off.
Tbh, I find the argument of "Thorkell is skilled with an axe but Inosuke can dodge, Barbaric dude vs Dude thats flexible as hell, Inosuke can dodge pretty easily" really stupid because Thorkell already proved that wrong numerous of times. He isn't just a barbaric dude, he's very fast. In his first fight against Thorfinn (a short and agile guy like Inosuke), he fought Thorfinn barehanded and Thorfinn had to actively dodge his punches. Also, when Thorfinn got him off balance and was planning to stab Thorkell in his face/head, Thorkell was fast enough to put his hand in front of him to prevent that. Even years after that, a Thorkell who's almost 60, misses 2 fingers and an eye, kept up with Garm who blitzed Thorfinn. Thorkell is fast asf.

Last edited:
First things first, they're in character, their speed is equalized, and Inosuke's first key and Thorkell's second key are being used. Okay.
Question: The first key of Inosuke, that's him before he Spider Arc, right? Because I remember him getting absolutely stomped by the Spider Father Demon, who like Thorkell, can use tree trunks as weapons. Inosuke was amazed by Tanjiro being able to cut down one tree (something that Thorkell is casually able to do) and the Spider Father then proceeded to smack Tanjiro with the tree trunk away. Thorkell's first key is already able to do that, using tree trunks as weapon.
AP: Thorkell is able to casually slaughter 400 vikings in a short period of time while also slicing trees apart, can easily destroy wooden and stone walls with his fist, can easily kill a bear barehanded, bulldoze 2 houses, and it was said that 4000 men aren't enough to stop him. Thorkell has so much physical strength that he can uppercut a horse with a person on it, with 3 fingers, and he can kick a person 40 meters into the air.
Lifting Strength: Thorkell's lifting strength is easily superior. Even the lifting strength of Inosuke's third key is questionable cause that's something Thorkell would also be casually able to do.
Striking Strength: Same as AP.
Durability: No clue.
Stamina: Thorkell. The stamina of Inosuke's first key is very high while for Thorkell, it's extremely high, for obvious reasons that are stated in his profile.
Intelligence: Thorkell. He's way smarter than he appears, has way more experience, and was able to deal with Thorfinn (An assassin), who's much smarter than Inosuke.
Weaknesses: "Inosuke is very bull-headed and rushes into fights without thinking" That's exactly what could get him killed. It's what almost got Thorfinn killed, he rushed towards Thorkell who then almost one-shotted him. As for Thorkell, he has a tough time against little, agile guys, but we already saw with Thorfinn and Garm, that even that doesn't stop Thorkell. In Thorkell's first fight with Thorfinn, he whooped him, In his second fight, he whooped him again. He also kept up with Garm, who blitzed Thorfinn. And mind you, Thorfinn (5'0) is shorter than Inosuke 5'5).
As for Pain Tolerance, there's no way Inosuke's Pain Tolerance is anywhere near Thorkell's, he was in pain when the Spider Father squeezed his head, no? Thorkell on the other hand literally didn't have any sort of reaction when Thorfinn cut 2 of his fingers off.
Tbh, I find the argument of "Thorkell is skilled with an axe but Inosuke can dodge, Barbaric dude vs Dude thats flexible as hell, Inosuke can dodge pretty easily" really stupid because Thorkell already proved that wrong numerous of times. He isn't just a barbaric dude, he's very fast. In his first fight against Thorfinn (a short and agile guy like Inosuke), he fought Thorfinn barehanded and Thorfinn had to actively dodge his punches. Also, when Thorfinn got him off balance and was planning to stab Thorkell in his face/head, Thorkell was fast enough to put his hand in front of him to prevent that. Even years after that, a Thorkell who's almost 60, misses 2 fingers and an eye, kept up with Garm who blitzed Thorfinn. Thorkell is fast asf.
The first paragraph and the AP section are irrelevant because inosuke quiet literally has the AP Advantage, He upscales from a 0.006 tons meanwhile thorkell is baseline. Also Inosuke didn't get stomped by spider father, at least not in his weird form where he sheds his skin, inosuke was able to actually force the spider father to go do the shedding skin so inosuke is superior to base spider demon or at least relative.

Uh no, Besides the third key is irrelevant and no thorkell can't do that (I'm going off of the profiles) and plus we acknowledged thorkell having superior LS, Its one of his wincons but inosuke's are more likely

Yeah same as ap meaning inosuke is superior

Inosuke is bull headed but he doesn't rush in and just tank any damage just cause he wants to like the hulk, he dodgesand he's very good at it, don't get it twisted,

Thorkell whooping thorfinn has already been discussed before. Thorfinn is below both thorkell and inosuke in ap thats why his attacks didn't do shit, in this case inosuke is not only stronger than thorfinn but thorkell himself so no, thats a false equivalence.
Dude, When the spider father squeezed his head, the bones on his head were literally crushed, How the hell is having your fingers sliced more painful than getting your literal skull crushed, that doesn't make any sense, and inosuke literally was heavily injured BEFORE spider father did this. Inosuke's pain tolerance is above thorkell's. and all of this is ignoring his battle spirit that can cause internal bleeding, and would also paralyze thorkell

Again, This has been discussed, Bringing up thorfinn is a false equivalence. Inosuke is literally stronger than thorkell, Plus him being fast is moot, Not only that, Inosuke can bend his body in completely unnatural ways, Has enhanced senses to the point that he can sense evil intent and can even feel vibrations in the air, he's also very agile first off inosuke is faster, second speed is equalized. so speed is literally moot here. Inosuke can also outrange with his breathing forms meanwhile thorkell's range options are things inosuke would have absolutely 0 problems dodging.

Also not only can inosuke dodge thorkell's attacks well, even if he does get hit, it wouldn't one shot him or anything cause inosuke has the AP advantage. Lets not act like inosuke wouldn't be able to tank some attacks. Also again he eats pain for breakfast. To add on inosuke having better pain tolerance than thorkell, In Thorkell's profile he has Immense pain tolerance whereas In Inosuke's profile its literally a resistance for him. In his resistance page theres pain manipulation. Thorkell can Tolerate pain, Inosuke is resistant to it

The first paragraph and the AP section are irrelevant because inosuke quiet literally has the AP Advantage, He upscales from a 0.006 tons meanwhile thorkell is baseline.
Literally nobody made a calc for Thorkell's feat of him bulldozing the 2 houses. We quite literally don't know if the AP of Inosuke's fist key is superior, they're both 9-A.
Also Inosuke didn't get stomped by spider father, at least not in his weird form where he sheds his skin, inosuke was able to actually force the spider father to go do the shedding skin so inosuke is superior to base spider demon or at least relative.
Inosuke and Tanjiro both attacked the Spider Father who was easily able to deal with both of them. Yes, Inosuke did force the Spider Father to shred his skin, but how does that put him above the base Spider Demon when it was already shown to us that the base form of the Spider Father is able to deal with Inosuke and Tanjiro at the same time? Inosuke was amazed by Tanjiro being able to cut down a tree, something Thorkell is casually able to do. I already told you that Thorkell is much smarter than Inosuke. The Spider Father wasn't intelligent in any way or form. So Inosuke wouldn't have any sort of advantage where Thorkell would let him cut his arm, like the Spider Father did.
The third key is irrelevant and no thorkell can't do that (I'm going off of the profiles)
Thorkell's first key is already able to lift and throw a large boulder, I'm pretty sure him pushing a large boulder across a town is a cakewalk for him.
Yeah same as ap meaning inosuke is superior
Thorkell's first key already is capable of doing things that Inosuke is amazed by.
Inosuke is bull headed but he doesn't rush in and just tank any damage just cause he wants to like the hulk, he dodgesand he's very good at it, don't get it twisted
And when did I say that Thorfinn is the type to just rush in and tank any damage? Did you miss what I said? That Thorfinn also dodged Thorkell's attacks at first but that that didn't stop Thorkell from eventually whooping him barehanded? It quite literally doesn't matter if Inosuke is good at dodging if he has to get in close combat with Thorkell.
Thorkell whooping thorfinn has already been discussed before. Thorfinn is below both thorkell and inosuke in ap thats why his attacks didn't do shit, in this case inosuke is not only stronger than thorfinn but thorkell himself so no, thats a false equivalence.
Inosuke's first key is him post the demon slayer training. That's even before the spider arc, no? Like the arc when we met him? He was outclassed by the Spider Father even when he was 2 vs 1 him with Tanjiro. So how is the AP of his first key above Thorkell when Thorkell's first key is already capable of what the Spider Father was capable of?
Dude, When the spider father squeezed his head, the bones on his head were literally crushed, How the hell is having your fingers sliced more painful than getting your literal skull crushed, that doesn't make any sense
You're missing the point. While Thorkell showed no sign of pain when he was stabbed through the hand and lost 2 fingers, Inosuke showed pain when he was injured.
and all of this is ignoring his battle spirit that can cause internal bleeding, and would also paralyze thorkell
Is his first key capable of doing that? Because even then, Thorkell also has a aura and is capable of causing fear in his opponents. Not to mention that Inosuke pissed his pants when the Spider Father shred his skin. Thorkell's massive height and aura would cause the same reaction.
Plus him being fast is moot
Not the point. You're ignoring the fact that Thorkell is also fast, not just a barbaric dude who solely depends on his strength.
Not only that, Inosuke can bend his body in completely unnatural ways
When did that ever help him in battle?
he's also very agile
Moot.
first off inosuke is faster
Speed is equalized, how is that not clear to you yet?
Inosuke can also outrange with his breathing forms
Post the demon slayer training, he didn't have the forms with the range yet. His first forms don't have enough range to seal the deal.
meanwhile thorkell's range options are things inosuke would have absolutely 0 problems dodging.
According to what can Inosuke dodge a tree trunk that's swinged at him full force by a man who's over 7ft tall?
Also not only can inosuke dodge thorkell's attacks well
If the Spider Father can hit him then so can Thorkell. Thorkell could literally squeeze his head in the same way the Spider Father did.
even if he does get hit, it wouldn't one shot him or anything cause inosuke has the AP advantage.
He doesn't. There's no calc for Thorkell's 9-A feat, so we don't know whose AP is superior.
Lets not act like inosuke wouldn't be able to tank some attacks.
Are you implying that he can tank a punch that can uppercut a 400kg horse or a kick that can send someone 40 meters into the air? Cause nothing of his first key implies that he could survive that shit.
Also again he eats pain for breakfast.
He doesn't. He has tolerance to it, but there are numerous of times where he was in pain.
To add on inosuke having better pain tolerance than thorkell
He doesn't. Thorkell showed no reaction to a dagger cutting off 2 of his fingers and stabbing through his hand, while Inosuke showed reactions to pain several times.
In Thorkell's profile he has Immense pain tolerance whereas In Inosuke's profile its literally a resistance for him. In his resistance page theres pain manipulation.
...What? They both have Resistance to it. Thorkell's Pain Tolerance is under Pain Manipulation and Resistance.
Thorkell can Tolerate pain, Inosuke is resistant to it
Except that's not the case. Thorkell showed no reaction to losing fingers while Inosuke, like I said, was in pain numerous of times throughout the story. Even when Thorkell was burned alive and in bandages, he was already capable of throwing multiple men around.

Last edited:
Literally nobody made a calc for Thorkell's feat of him bulldozing the 2 houses. We quite literally don't know if the AP of Inosuke's fist key is superior, they're both 9-A.

Inosuke and Tanjiro both attacked the Spider Father who was easily able to deal with both of them. Yes, Inosuke did force the Spider Father to shred his skin, but how does that put him above the base Spider Demon when it was already shown to us that the base form of the Spider Father is able to deal with Inosuke and Tanjiro at the same time? Inosuke was amazed by Tanjiro being able to cut down a tree, something Thorkell is casually able to do. I already told you that Thorkell is much smarter than Inosuke. The Spider Father wasn't intelligent in any way or form. So Inosuke wouldn't have any sort of advantage where Thorkell would let him cut his arm, like the Spider Father did.

Thorkell's first key is already able to lift and throw a large boulder, I'm pretty sure him pushing a large boulder across a town is a cakewalk for him.

Thorkell's first key already is capable of doing things that Inosuke is amazed by.

And when did I say that Thorfinn is the type to just rush in and tank any damage? Did you miss what I said? That Thorfinn also dodged Thorkell's attacks at first but that that didn't stop Thorkell from eventually whooping him barehanded? It quite literally doesn't matter if Inosuke is good at dodging if he has to get in close combat with Thorkell.

Inosuke's first key is him post the demon slayer training. That's even before the spider arc, no? Like the arc that we met him? He was outclassed by the Spider Father even when he was 2 vs 1 him with Tanjiro. So how is the AP of his first key above Thorkell when Thorkell's first key is already capable of what the Spider Father was capable of?

You're missing the point. While Thorkell showed no sign of pain when he was stabbed through the hand and lost 2 fingers, Inosuke showed pain when he was injured.

Is his first key capable of doing that? Because even then, Thorkell also has a aura and is capable of causing fear in his opponents. Not to mention that Inosuke pissed his pants when the Spider Father shred his skin. Thorkell's massive height and aura would cause the same reaction.

Not the point. You're ignoring the fact that Thorkell is also fast, not just a barbaric dude who solely depends on his strength.

When did that ever help him in battle?

Moot.

Speed is equalized, how is that not clear to you yet?

Post the demon slayer training, he didn't have the forms with the range yet. His first forms don't have enough range to seal the deal.

According to what can Inosuke dodge a tree trunk that's swinged at him full force by a man who's over 7ft tall?

If the Spider Father can hit him then so can Thorkell. Thorkell could literally squeeze his head in the same way the Spider Father did.

He doesn't. There's no calc for Thorkell's 9-A feat, so we don't know whose AP is superior.

Are you implying that he can tank a punch that can uppercut a 400kg horse or a kick that can send someone 40 meters into the air? Cause nothing of his first key implies that he could survive that shit.

He doesn't. He has tolerance to it, but there are numerous of times where he was in pain.

He doesn't. Thorkell showed no reaction to a dagger cutting off 2 of his fingers and stabbing through his hand, while Inosuke showed reactions to pain several times.

...What? They both have Resistance to it. Thorkell's Pain Tolerance is under Pain Manipulation and Resistance.

Except that's not the case. Thorkell showed no reaction to losing fingers while Inosuke, like I said, was in pain numerous of times throughout the story. Even when Thorkell was burned alive and in bandages, he was already capable of throwing multiple men around.
No calc = Baseline

Dude, he managed to force the spider father to shed its skin and make it run away. And even then idk why the hell is spider father being mentioned here when he is above thorkell. Plus the tree thing is so stupid, Are you implying that inosuke is not even tree level? Plus theres calcs for each of em, Thorkell is baseline, Inosuke is 1 ton above baseline, and he upscaled from that 1 ton above baseline feat since Hand demon (0.006) < Tanjiro~Inosuke. Inosuke has the AP advantage here

Thorkell being smarter is nothing new, we already acknowledged that,

Cool, Make A CRT to make Thorkell's LS class 25 then.

And there's already a damned calc made for the hand demon that puts him 1 ton above thorkell and the hand demon is inferior to inosuke.

When did I mention thorfinn being bull headed, I said inosuke was. And no, Inosuke isgood at dodging and he is able to dodge, and how do you know thorfinn is as agile or more than inosuke? Inosuke can literally bend his body like rubber band and is also extremely agile. And I didn't say inosuke has to dodge every one of thorkell's attacks, cause he doesn't. Since he literally has the AP advantage.

Inosuke's first key is post demon slayer training and his second key is post rehabilitation training, His rehabilitation training happened after the spider arc meaning the spider arc is part of his post demon slayer training key. In fact in his first key, One of his supporting feats for him being 9-A is that he cut off the spider demon's arm. Also what the hell, How do you know thorkell is capable of doing what spider demon can? Theres already a calc for inosuke. Stick with stuff with the profiles, Also why do you keep bringing up inosuke being inferior when he literally forced the spider demon to shed its skin and even slice his arm, and even then the spider demon is above thorkell.

Dude, Just because thorkell reacted to a less painful scenario doesn't mean he would do the same to another scenario, My dude you know the disparity between having your fingers sliced off to getting your skull crushed slowly whilst having 100 injuries all over your body and all of them bleeding at once. stop treating all pains as equal.

Yes, Battle spirit is literally the third ability listed on his first key, also no. Thorkell's aura pales in comaprison to inosuke who can cause bleedings, rather than thorkell's just inducing fear, it can also paralyze people

You are also ignoring the fact that speed is equalized so it doesn't matter if he's fast and I've never said he relies on his strength, literally all I've said was that inosuke is more mobile and agile which he is.

Can help him in dodge.

Uh no its not moot, it'll help him dodge.

Ironic coming from the guy that literally brought up speed first, whats even more ironic is you failed to see my message that was right after that where I said that speed is equalized, but aight.

?????????????????? When was it stated he got new forms as the series progressed? The only new thing he got was the "New form" where he just threw his other sword to douma to help kanao slice his head, he literally has the same forms throughout the series wdym

According to him being agile, And he can just jump on top of it.

No, No he can't , the spider demon is stronger than thorkell and so is inosuke.

Inosuke's tolerance is still better

dude, By that logic someone who didn't react by getting his hand cut off has more tolerance than someone who was getting his guts ripped apart alive and he didn't pass out of pain because the latter reacted while the former didn't. what kinda logic is that

Last edited:
Back