• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thorkell decides to hunt a HUGE crocodile

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Thorkell is currently bored, but hears of a massive crocodile about 39 feet long, and decides to go hunt it

Speed Equal

Both 9-B

Start 5 meters away, while being 5 meters away from a lake

DEATH ROLL: 0

Thorkell: 0

they both kill eachother: 1

Last edited:
A bear is not 39 feet and 16,000 pounds. A bear is at most 8 feet long and a thousand pounds when we're talking polar bears. They are completely incomparable.
Its height and weight doesn't matter. It's still 9-B, like the Grizzly Bear, and its height only makes it a bigger target for Thorkell who already managed to stomp a bear with ease. Its durability is wall level and Thorkell can punch through wodden and stone walls with his bare firsts. We don't know what's Thorkell's exact lifting strength is nor do we know what the exact weight of the boulder he lifted and threw was (some speculuate it to be 5 or 8 tons), but even his lifting strength alone should be strong enough to deal with the largeass crocodile. At the worst case scenario, Thorkell could just pull his axes out and butcher it into little pieces, but again, he can quite literally punch it to death with ease.

Its height doesn't matter. It's still 9-B, like the Grizzly Bear, and its height only makes it a bigger target for Thorkell who already managed to stomp a bear with ease. Its durability is wall level and Thorkell can punch through wodden and stone walls with his bare firsts. At the worst case scenario, Thorkell could just pull his axes out and butcher it into little pieces.
Did you know that there are different power levels, even in a single tier? The big croc would crush the bear and all of its bones in ONE BITE, that's a one-shot vs a stomp, the former is indeed superior then the ladder, not to mention Thorkell's axes would leave minor wounds in the grand scheme of things because of the croc's size.

Did you know that there are different power levels, even in a single tier? The big croc would crush the bear and all of its bones in ONE BITE, that's a one-shot vs a stomp, the former is indeed superior then the ladder, not to mention Thorkell's axes would leave minor wounds in the grand scheme of things because of the croc's size.
Its Durability is still wall level so Thorkell, who's first key is "at least 9-B" and can punch through wodden and stone walls, could again, just punch it to death. It doesn't have the durability to take Thorkell's hits and come out alive. No need for Thorkell to use the axes that can slice armor, human bodies, and trees into little pieces.

Also, the big croc's lifting strength is inferior to Thorkell's.

Its Durability is still wall level so Thorkell, who's first key is "at least 9-B" and can punch through wodden and stone walls, could again, just punch it to death. No need to use the axes that can slice apart armor, human bodies, and trees.
You do realize none of those things would be at all a challenge for a big ass crocodile that is 39 feet long and weighs 8 tons right?

Also, the difference between baseline wall level and the border to 9-A is 1394.67x. One-shot for versus threads is 7.5x. "But they're both wall level" doesn't cut it, even if Thorkell can damage the croc, it wouldn't be major at all, outskilling doesn't matter when what your fighting against doesn't fight conventionally, which a Croc is gonna be trying to bite Thorkell, which will at the very least injure him.

Plus, Thorkell is "At least 9-B" because he's stomped or damn near stomped every 9-B he's ever faced and did a ton of 9-B feats on his own in-verse.

You do realize none of those things would be at all a challenge for a big ass crocodile that is 39 feet long and weighs 8 tons right?
Are you saying its Durability isn't wall level?
Also, the difference between baseline wall level and the border to 9-A is 1394.67x. One-shot for versus threads is 7.5x. "But they're both wall level" doesn't cut it, even if Thorkell can damage the croc, it wouldn't be major at all
Walls are literally nothing for 9-B Thorkell. Wodden and stone walls get easily destroyed by his punches. The damage his hits would have on the big croc, would be beyond major. He also kicked Thorfinn like 40 meters into the air with a kick. The big croc doesn't possess the durability to take Thorkell's hits.

outskilling doesn't matter when what your fighting against doesn't fight conventionally, which a Croc is gonna be trying to bite Thorkell, which will at the very least injure him.
Thorkell would stop its attempt and punch its teeth out.
Plus, Thorkell is "At least 9-B" because he's stomped or damn near stomped every 9-B he's ever faced and did a ton of 9-B feats on his own in-verse.
I'm well aware but it's also not just because of that, but because his first key is already capable of casually doing 9-B feats with ease, like treating bears as toys and punching through stone walls. Again, this is him just barehanded, not with his axes.

Skill, LS, Agility, inteligence, etc
Doesn't matter at all, matters a bit but Thorkell would barely be able to lift the croc especially since it's got the size advantage and can hit Thorkell out of it, doesn't really matter since speed is equalized anyway, plus crocodiles are more agile then you think and Thorkell doesn't employ those kinds of strategies anyway, and Thorkell wouldn't be able to outsmart to Victory
Are you saying its Durability isn't wall level?

Walls are literally nothing for 9-B Thorkell. Wodden and stone walls get easily destroyed by his punches. The damage would be beyond major. He also kicked Thorfinn like 40 meters into the air with a kick. The big croc doesn't possess the durability to take Thorkell's hits.

Thorkell would stop its attempt and punch its teeth out.

I'm well aware but it's also not just because of that, but because his first key is already capable of casually doing 9-B feats with ease, like treating bears as toys and punching through stone walls. Again, this is him just barehanded, not with his axes.
I'm saying it's durability is, get this, above Thorkell's AP by a good amount, and you haven't proven that it can't take its own hits due to the laws of physics.

Things the croc can do easily, plus he didn't sent Thorfinn that high into the air, 20-30 feet at most.

Given durability, nah.

Would you like me to spell why that doesn't matter?

Like, I'm not saying Thorkell can't win, but his chances are being massively overestimated. This really depends on how he approaches the fight, cause he basically loses a head on approach.

I'm saying it's durability is, get this, above Thorkell's AP by a good amount, and you haven't proven that it can't take its own hits due to the laws of physics.
Since you think that Thorkell's hits wouldn't do major damage and that its durability is above Thorkell's AP by a good amount, shouldn't the big croc's durability then be "at least 9-B"? I can't imagine it shrugging off a several punches of Thorkell, where even one punch was strong enough to destroy a stone wall.

gq8uAlJ.jpeg

D3IZmWZ.jpeg

You really think the croc is taking several of those?
he didn't sent Thorfinn that high into the air, 20-30 feet at most.
According to?
Given durability, nah.
His durability is below Thorkell's AP, so yes.

Since you think that Thorkell's hits wouldn't do major damage and that its durability is above Thorkell's AP by a good amount, shouldn't the big croc's durability then be "at least 9-B"? I can't imagine it shrugging off a several punches of Thorkell, where even one punch was strong enough to destroy a stone wall.

gq8uAlJ.jpeg

D3IZmWZ.jpeg

You really think the croc is taking several of those?

According to?

His durability is below Thorkell's AP, so yes.
Yes. I do. Wanna know why? Cause something that weighs 8 tons can indeed go right through stone walls, trees, what have you. That's just physics at work.

According to logic and common sense, Thorkell apsolutely did not send Thorfinn 131 feet into the air, he'd have to be like 4 times as high.

Wrong.

Yes. I do. Wanna know why? Cause something that weighs 8 tons can indeed go right through stone walls, trees, what have you.
We're talking its durability here, not its AP.
According to logic and common sense, Thorkell apsolutely did not send Thorfinn 131 feet into the air, he'd have to be like 4 times as high.
Because applying logic and common sense to a manga where a guy can swing tree trunks around and throw spears over a km, makes obviously so much sense.
Except it's not, unless you're saying its durability is at least 9-B and that it can take several punches of Thorkell's first key where even one punch can blast through a stone wall.

We're talking its durability here, not its AP.

Because applying logic and common sense to a manga where a guy can swing tree trunks around and throw spears over a km, makes obviously so much sense.

Except it's not, unless you're saying its durability is at least 9-B and that it can take several punches of Thorkell's first key where even one punch can blast through a stone wall.
The croc needs the durability to withstand its AP, otherwise doing much of anything would actually injure itself, and considering how nature and physics works, it's AP is pretty damn high in regards to the natural creature world and could easily do everything Thorkell does AP-wise even more casually.

We have to apply it when there's nothing saying how high Thorfinn was kicked up in the source material. Otherwise it's just a vague "Thorkell kicked Thorfinn high into the air".

Wrong again, being "at least" a tier or "likely/possibly" higher then a tier actually means very little, it's feats and general logic that matter and the croc has Thorkell beat in stats, whether an "at least" is there or not.

Like I said, this depends on how Thorkell approaches the fight, he goes head on, he gets pretty badly whooped with some major injuries, but Thorkell isn't enough of an idiot to take on a crocodile that big head-on, so my comment about intelligence was probably wrong.

And yeah, I'm not in the mood to deal with stone walling and it's clear we won't agree, so your better off arguing that Thorkell beats the big croc with his intelligence rather then AP cause otherwise we'll be going in circles, especially since I've seen the last time you found a Thorkell match.

Don't really have much to say but I guess I agree with Reaper on this lol. Don't really see how Thorkell can take this.

The croc needs the durability to withstand its AP, otherwise doing much of anything would actually injure itself, and considering how nature and physics works, it's AP is pretty damn high in regards to the natural creature world and could easily do everything Thorkell does AP-wise even more casually.
Again, then shouldn't its AP be "at least 9-B", if it could do everything Thorkell's first key is able to do AP-wise, but even more casually? I'm not saying it's unable to go break through a stone wall, but why are you assuming that it can take several punches that can blast through stone walls? That's something Thorkell is casually able to do and something you're ASSUMING the big croc is able to handle.
We have to apply it when there's nothing saying how high Thorfinn was kicked up in the source material. Otherwise it's just a vague "Thorkell kicked Thorfinn high into the air".
Fair enough.
Wrong again, being "at least" a tier or "likely/possibly" higher then a tier actually means very little, it's feats and general logic that matter and the croc has Thorkell beat in stats, whether an "at least" is there or not.
How does it have Thorkell beat in stats when Thorkell has better feats, AP, and is the one with better stats? The only thing the big croc is superior in, is height and weight.
Like I said, this depends on how Thorkell approaches the fight, he goes head on, he gets pretty badly whooped with some major injuries,
It'd actually be the other way around, but okay. The bic croc is a big target for Thorkell who can easily deal injuries to it. The big croc would have to be lucky to be able to land a hit on Thorkell.
but Thorkell isn't enough of an idiot to take on a crocodile that big head-on, so my comment about intelligence was probably wrong.
You still didn't answer me whether Thorkell is barehanded or has his axes, cause so far, we've been only talking about 9-B Thorkell without his axes.

Again, then shouldn't its AP be "at least 9-B", if it could do everything Thorkell's first key is able to do AP-wise, but even more casually? I'm not saying it's unable to go break through a stone wall, but why are you assuming that it can take several punches that can blast through stone walls? That's something Thorkell is casually able to do and something you're ASSUMING the big croc is able to handle.

Fair enough.

How does it have Thorkell beat in stats when he Thorkell has better feats and AP, and is the one with better stats? The only thing the big croc is superior in, is height and weight.

It'd actually be the other way around, but okay. The bic croc is a big target for Thorkell who can easily deal injuries to it. The big croc would have to be lucky to be able to land a hit on Thorkell.

You still didn't answer me whether Thorkell is barehanded or has his axes, cause so far, we've been only talking about Thorkell without his axes.
I'm using physics here, and as it turns out an 8 ton animal is really damn strong AP-wise, especially when it's that big.

It's weight is why, just running hitting a stone wall made by humans like the one Thorkell broke could be shattered by getting stepped on, let alone actually attacking it.

Crocs can turn around pretty swiftly, and in the water the croc definitely holds the agility card and Thorkell will know it, hell, even if he's never seen a croc before in his life he'd know that an animal like that could tag him for a wide area in front and around it.

They're standard equipment, and since they're small they won't be dealing too much meaningful damage speed equal, which would be Superhuman speed because apparently the people who made the big croc's page forgot what a Saltwater's combat speed and reactions were

I'm using physics here, and as it turns out an 8 ton animal is really damn strong AP-wise, especially when it's that big.

It's weight is why, just running hitting a stone wall made by humans like the one Thorkell broke could be shattered by getting stepped on, let alone actually attacking it.

Crocs can turn around pretty swiftly, and in the water the croc definitely holds the agility card and Thorkell will know it, hell, even if he's never seen a croc before in his life he'd know that an animal like that could tag him for a wide area in front and around it.

They're standard equipment, and since they're small they won't be dealing too much meaningful damage speed equal, which would be Superhuman speed because apparently the people who made the big croc's page forgot what a Saltwater's combat speed and reactions were
I guess they just kill each other then. Thorkell can already deal damage to it barehanded since one punch can blast through a stone wall (so imagine several of those punches) and with his axes, he should be able to keep it off and deal severe damage, if he attacks at the right spot. If the big croc manages to injure Thorkell fatally, his Pain Tolerance would allow him to brush off the pain long enough for him to take the big croc with him.

I guess they just kill each other then. Thorkell can already deal damage to it barehanded since one punch can blast through a stone wall (so imagine several of those punches) and with his axes, he should be able to keep it off and deal severe damage, if he attacks at the right spot. If the big croc manages to injure Thorkell fatally, his Pain Tolerance would allow him to brush off the pain enough for him to take the big croc with him.
Ya know... that actually makes sense. I assume Incon for mutually assured destruction?

I assume Incon for mutually assured destruction?
Yup. If it's 9-A Thorkell, I could see him winning since he bulldozed 2 houses, but since it's 9-B Thorkell and considering your points, they'd probably end up killing each other. The big croc wouldn't expect Thorkell's pain tolerance as it fatally injures him, and Thorkell would be smart enough to use that chance to take it down with him as a last resort.

Yup. If it's 9-A Thorkell, I could see him winning since he bulldozed 2 houses, but since it's 9-B Thorkell and considering your points, they'd probably end up killing each other. The big croc wouldn't expect Thorkell's pain tolerance as it fatally injures him, and Thorkell would be smart enough to use that chance to take it down with him as a last resort.
9-A Thorkell one-shots to hell and back lol

Back